Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God. This woman is still saying "When Caylee comes home everyone will know that Casey didn't do anything, and that Casey doesn't need to be there!"

How could she have done such a complete about face from the first 911 calls to now? Plus I thought that the Anthony's were going to stop bashing LE for holding Casey, since LE has been so publicly supportive of them?

Then she says she knows "how hard this is on poor Casey, and how hard it is on Casey to be giving up her life right now to protect Caylee."

Now we are expected to believe that Casey is doing all of this to PROTECT Caylee!!

Wow. I feel physically ill. Absolutely unbelievable.

And then she ends the interview by insulting all of the reporters and walking off.

That woman is definitely a real piece of work!!

Cindy lashing out at the media again. Cindy said "Casey is giving up her life to protect her daughter."

Oh dear God!

OME

Did you guys just hear what I heard on Fox ? Cindy almost slipped up and said "Caylee's death" instead of "Caylee's disappearance" ? Did I hear her correctly? She said, and I quote: "Caylee's dea... I mean disappearance" unquote...

fox news is completely and negligently skewing the facts in this case.

we report, you dont know any better.

I believe the boyfriend Tony knows exactly what is going on in this case and the police need to haul him in and put alot of pressure on him and investigate him.

this is like watching a zombie show

i think the family are zombies

i get skeeeeeeeeered just watching them

Cindy: I'm not out there protecting my child, I'm protecting my grandchild. I love her I support her and I know how hard it is that she's giving up her life to protect her child.

I could go. I feel it is safer for my granddaughter that I don't. That is a taped interview, there are things I can't discuss with my daughter knowing these things are going to be out. It's hard not seeing my daughter.

If I have to choose between Casey and Caylee I'm going to choose Caylee. Because Casey is 100 percent now. She understands. She supports it.

I'm too trusting of people I just met. I've got burned by all of you.

Shep: Frankly a lot of the peices don't fit together.
One of the stories this grandma has been saying, is that she knows a lot of things that she can't tell the general public, all kinds of things she can't talk to Casey about because everybody will have access to it.

Everything is now our fault and the police's fault.

Phil: There was some sort of communciation at the Anthony household in mid-June. those four weeks after that Casey never told anybody her daughter had been kidnapped. During those four weeks the grandmother never saw Casey. They had no idea where Casey was nor where Caylee was. Finally one of the Casey's friends called Cindy and said I know where Casey is.

That's when Cindy starts hammering Casey where is Caylee. The Anthony family is supporting Casey's allegation that there was a kidnapping, they don't want Caylee harmed.

Shep: She may have given the child to somebody, they know who it is, that's what it sounds like. Sounds like the grandmother knows who it is.

Napolitano: The child could be in the custody of someone that's not that reputable and not that controllable.

Shep talking to a panel of guests.

I've been lurking and trying to catch up (here at work) and can't wait to get home to hear these ... my stomach just turns because I fear a very bad outcome and I hope "mom" (and I use that term loosely) rots in prison for a very long time.

Maybe it's just me but Cindy looks strung out on coke. Her jaw is tight and crooked. She keeps licking her lips and moving them over her teeth. And she is forever rubbing her nose. She is either doing coke or popping ADD meds.... My opinion only.

If they find her alive, I doubt "home" will be your house, Cindy.

I would hope that on the slim chance that Caylee is found alive, that Child Protective Service would step in immediately!

Did you guys just hear what I heard on Fox ? Cindy almost slipped up and said "Caylee's death" instead of "Caylee's disappearance" ? Did I hear her correctly? She said, and I quote: "Caylee's dea... I mean disappearance" unquote...

Didn't catch that!! REALLY?!?! Do you remember where it was? What was she saying around it? Nothing is more telling than a Freudian slip!

I thought she started to say Casey and then changed it to Caylee.. but I only heard disappearance.

Cindy just siad if she has to choose between Casey and Caylee that she will choose Caylee (right now)!!!

I heard that....and then she went on to say that Caylee has nobody right now ????
What about all the thousands of people that have little Caylee in their prayers, the people who are here on WS trying so hard to make heads or tails from this mess Casey has created.
How dare she say Caylee has nobody@ :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member