Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #55

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LE is/was searching.....probably would be more effective if Casey would stop lying. Why aren't Cindy, George or Lee pleading for Caylees return?? Instead of throwing away gifts to her.....spit!

I think they need to get off there azzes & start looking themselves & quit playing there games with the media.... seems to me they lost alot of free time for looking.

To my knowledge...there wasn't anything posted after the 16th if you're thinking people wrote ugly thoughts. He just wants to get what LE already has IMO.

Why don't we make it easy for him and send him what we have? :rolleyes:

Yes on her way to work as an Events Coordinater with a company that contracts with Universal. She also had some vacation days she was going to use. To which a reporter replys "oh that makes sense, why she went to Universal and then said she didn't work there."

I was very surprised to hear the brother say today she did work.....thats when I lost faith in him also.

Unless the police our out and out not telling the truth about what has been released.

\\

anyone who has visited the page or left a message? if it's visited, that would be thousands and thousands. Not even sure if myspace has that information.

anything you do with a computer is all ways there. myspace can pull it up there will be a foot print.

Yep...lol. I'm telling you, that woman is a grenade with the pin pulled. Be it stress or whatever, I think she is about to snap.

And I'm afraid it's going to happen on live TV at some point!

I also think Casey would have told LE in secret who had her child if the child was alive and this story had any merit.

I think so too. I mean, Casey surely has to like telling the truth sometimes, right? Yeah, not as dramatic and fun as having everyone running around in circle trying to figure out the lies... but you know, atleast Caylee would be found.

What if all this histrionic skirting of issues that Cindy is doing is just a ruse and a smokescreen to deflect interest off of the real facts such as why they are so sure nothing is going to be found in the car. I now think they are all playing the public.
You know when you tell the truth it comes out effortlessly.
She is most certainly playing everyone.

:laugh:
"Cindy is in cahoots with DISH"

Good one, moxie! :D
Lost my DISH signal too, here in Idaho!

Sooo, hoping someone is covering what Cindy had to rant about. (:waitasec: I didn't hear or see it! But I know it had to be a rant!)

There has to be a reason that Casey is saying time and time again that she does not trust LE.

Add to that her relationship with JG and him no longer being in LE.

She would not say this for no good reason. There has to be a reason wether it is connected to JG or not. Her father was ex-LE, she would be more inclined to trust them than the average person.

There is a reason here. Can't wait to hear what it is.

uh oh. I just heard on Channel 13 (here in central FL, it's all news all the time channel), that Jose Baez has subpeona'ed all the information regarding Casey's Myspace page, including the IP address of everyone who has ever visited her "MySpace". He might want to just disregard any visits after June 16, else he will be a busy man for a long long time.

It may be the IP's she was posting from when logged into myspace. Remember he still has no timeline except or what Casey tells him.

MitchLite, I think they are trying to figure out where to search, if anything. They did the search today based on a tip. Its the families lack of direction as to where to search that is whats bothering me. All we've gained from the info we've learned directs us to that 'very close' area to the Anthonys home. LE can only go on what their given, and everything Casey has given them has not worked out. Until the family (who I believe has painted themselves into a corner) decides to tell LE where to begin searching, LE is at a loss. Plus, for LE to start a grid search, they would have to admit they are looking for a body, not a living child, and for some reason they do not want to do that yet.

Oh and for whoever asked, I remember the Eisenberg (sp?) case. That infant vanished from a home in or around Tampa. Never found. I remember changing my mind several times over the years on that one.

OME

I understand, the police can only go on what they have been told.

I think over the past 10 years there have been cases in which it has come out that the police lied, or just got on one path and lost the time to look for a child.

The eisenberg case was a perfect example. The police did lie, as did the state attorneys office.......and you see how that case turned out. This case could turn out the exact say way I fear. Thats why I say take it to a grand jury now.

total speculation on my part. But everything this grandmother says is a lie. I don't know of any mothers that carry extra keys with them.....unless they make a habit of locking there child in the car.

My gosh how many keys are there to that car?

I think so too. I mean, Casey surely has to like telling the truth sometimes, right? Yeah, not as dramatic and fun as having everyone running around in circle trying to figure out the lies... but you know, atleast Caylee would be found.

there is without a doubt some truth in what everyone is saying.....but given all the smoke screens they are putting up, it's hard to figure out what is the truth.

very typical in those that lie this much.....that is what makes it so hard.

a few things ...

1. Just to clarify.. at one point I heard that Casey worked as a contract worker with Kodak at Universal... did that ever get verified or disputed?????

2. Harry (I belive that's your name) thanks for mentioning the annoying "Nancy your kids are beautiful" I'm also annoyed with people thanking her for all she does. QUite frankly, she's rude and we miss a lot by her interrupting. Also, she gets paid handsomely.

3. When Cindy says she knows who has Caylee... I don't think she means that literally... (even in Cindy-land) I think she means... "We know that Casey is with people that Casey the unsung heroine mistakenly entrusted her to... and we don't know where they are but they're close because Casey said so."

Regardless... LE should bring them in and charge them or tell them to put up with and address.

I was very surprised to hear the brother say today she did work.....thats when I lost faith in him also.

Unless the police our out and out not telling the truth about what has been released.
You know who I was thinking about today...Christine...Lee's friend. I listened to the tape again...and this girl was the ONLY one who came right out and said the honest to goodness truth.

i'm wondering how Cindy can say Casey knows where Caylee is.. Caylee herself said she does NOT know. She said on the phone to her friend (the night she was looking for TonE's number) that if she knew where Caylee was this wouldn't be happening..

I lost faith with him when he was trying to get Casey to break the rules and have Baez smuggle private letters out to him. I am sure jail officials set them straight on the rules for outgoing mail.

I am in disgust of Lee laughing and smiling to the cameras. Have we seen anyone as upset as the friend was on the 911 calls when she (cannot remember name) cries and says words to the effect that she couldn't stand it if anything happened to that baby? IMO, the friend has been more emotional than the Anthony family.

Yes, it does seem that the Anthony's have no use for local LE. I hope no one breaks into their home during the night while they are sleeping. Who will they call then? The FBI? Some people do not like LE until they need them!

I don't think Cindy is lying. I think she believes what she says. It is a crock of caca but she believes it. She has taken whatever Casey has told her and built it into this scenario. She has to/wants to believe this story she is spouting. I believe we all know what happened. Most of us anyway.

Larry is on with the case after the break. Put on cnn. Then we get to listen to more of cindy's garbage when Larry is over on Greta.

My gosh how many keys are there to that car?

I would assume alot........how many times do you want to guess the mother took the car away from casyee when she was mad at her? Casyee had to keep an extra set or two to take off when she wanted to.

you know, anyone that lives in that area, you can go to the police department and give the address of the family and they will provide you any calls that have ever been received .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm