Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a good husband! Mine is in NM on business right now and I was at the beach with the kiddos and he called me to tell me there was breaking news! Thank God I was already heading home otherwise there would have been a mad rush for us to leave the beach! :crazy:

LOL! It's hard to run in sand too, (done that before!) :D

You guys are going to entice me to tuck into the cheap white chablis! Waiting for info, with all the interruptions from other breaking news is making me antsy!

Go for the Red...they say you'll live 5 years longer!!!

I bold the RED. I cannot wait to see WHO this friend/colleague is and just WHAT they KNOW!!! Interesting stuff!!!

Thanks for reposting that. I must have missed it while furiously skimming. I wonder who it is too. I wonder if whatever this person said led to the increased activity today i.e. searches and CSI at the home.

You guys are going to entice me to tuck into the cheap white chablis! Waiting for info, with all the interruptions from other breaking news is making me antsy!

Yea, same here. I'm getting tired of all the other breaking news the last few days. Can't they put that other stuff on hold, at least for a week?
It would still be new news to us when released next week, no? :)

Wow, my first post. I've been reading for days now & I am so impressed with the intelligence of posters. Here's my theory on why they're back. The DNA came back & it's Caylee for sure. They are now trying to figure out where it happened. I also believe there was some other substance or evidence that is leading them INTO the house. I just wish they would be able to find her & put her to rest (and Mom strapped to a gurney ready for her injection).

Welcome and good point

I don't care what the Anthonys say. NOTHING on this earth smells anything like a dead body. NOTHING. I had the unfortunate experience of finding my neighbor dead. He had only been there 2 days & it was horrible! That smell NEVER left that house, even a year later! You could still smell it & is like no other thing you will ever smell. My hubby is also a cop & agrees. There is nothing like it. GP & GM should also both know that. I know GP would know for sure. Are nurses required to view autopsies like Dr's & cops are?

LOL, me too!!! But I better wait until later or I might pass out before we ever hear any news, if there will be any news.

The processing is almost done and I'll have the links for the CSI video shortly.

Um yeah, I didn't think Casey would be too on top of the bamboo either. She would have used not having a shovel as an excuse not to do it - she never would have gone to borrow a shovel from the neighbors to do yard work at her parents request.

When walking back to the shed with Greta, Cindy said, "We actually need to replace a bunch of stuff back here" while rubbing her hair back as if nervous (I tend to analyze body language). I wonder WTH that statement had to do with anything?!?

Litig: yeah how many people would run to the neighbor's house to borrow a shovel. Why not wait until the parents returned and have them unlock the shed.

Yea, same here. I'm getting tired of all the other breaking news the last few days. Can't they put that other stuff on hold, at least for a week?
It would still be new news to us when released next week, no? :)
Hey, at least Obama's speech was early today. I hate those nooners.

Phil Keating: Helicopters are above, they say no activity in back yard. Investigators are still in the house

ZERO ACTIVITY in backyard. Video of Keating at the apartment complex.

Amything else going on? Is CSI still there?

Litig: yeah how many people would run to the neighbor's house to borrow a shovel. Why not wait until the parents returned and have them unlock the shed.

Right!

In "Casey's World" had she intended to take care of the bamboo it might have gone something like this:

Cindy/George: "Casey, why didn't you take care of the bamboo like I asked you to?"

Casey: "Because I didn't have a shovel - the shed is locked, and now I have to go to my imaginary job, so bye".

She DID NOT borrow the shovel to take care of the bamboo!!

Amything else going on? Is CSI still there?
CSI and the lead detective in the house.

We saw Cindy come home in the towncar awhile ago, don't know about George's whereabouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro