Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #63

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I didn't mean the LE are misleading. Just that they are not going to stop saying they are looking for the child alive as far as they know. What you are saying basically but with my bad english. I was replying to another post.

:blowkiss:

I can't understand why Amy hasn't pressed charges for theft after Casey stole money and checks? Who wants a friend like Casey that steals from them? I would have pressed charges in a New York minute. Something else to keep her in jail for.

txsvicki
Can you imagine someone being so manipulative and messing with Amy's mind like that? Poor Amy wondering what happened to her money, thinking Casey was her trusted friend, and then having her use some weakness to try and place doubt in her mind about her own sanity. This isn't really the way a distraught young woman would act who had just accidentally harmed her child.

That's a con woman. A manipulator. It's disturbing that Casey would try and convince Amy to question her own movements, action and as you say, sanity. But that act coupled with the incident where she told the neighbor "it's not my dog" when she's holding the dog's leash while it does it's business on the neighbor's lawn highlights her mentallity. She doesn't have any concern for anyone other than herself IMO and doing this after her child is reportedly "missing" makes her doing that to Amy even more disturbing.

I have wondered if Casey was using the psuedo name of Zenaida for her "job" ... It seems like she was too handy with that name, correct spelling with hyphen and all.

Hey! The shovel joke just made me go hmmmm.

I wonder....If LE ever got the shovel from the neighbor to test?? I am also wondering if Casey ever returned the shovel.

I have wondered if Casey was using the psuedo name of Zenaida for her "job" ... It seems like she was too handy with that name, correct spelling with hyphen and all.

Yeah... I think she had a job... but I don't think it's anything you admit to.

No kidding...and top of it all, wasn't this posted on 6/17 or 18?? Isn't that just a day or two after the probable date of Caylee going missing?? I'm sorry, but that is just TOOOOOOOOO cold and callous . . . :eek::eek::eek:

No, if you go to the myspace thread you will see that Amy posted a message on July 15th or 16th complaining that Casey had stolen the money andthat Caylee had just been reported missing.

TAMPA - At least one of the roughly 700 tips the Orange County Sheriff's Office has received about the disappearance of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony has come from Hillsborough County.
A Port Charlotte woman told deputies she saw the child about 5:45 p.m. Saturday at a McDonald's in Ruskin, sheriff's spokeswoman Debbie Carter said today.
The woman, Janet Carey, told investigators Caylee was in the company of a Hispanic man and woman, Carter said. Carey told deputies she wasn't sure what clothing the man was wearing but that the Hispanic woman was wearing a blue tank top and a blue headband.
"She said she saw them enter and exit the McDonald's without buying anything and that they were acting suspicious," Carter said. The three left the McDonald's at 3110 College Ave., heading east in a Ford Explorer.
There was no video of the trio, Carter said. Hillsborough deputies forwarded the information to Orange County deputies.
"Any sighting, unless we can prove otherwise, we're taking seriously," Orange County sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla said.
State prosecutors filed formal charges this week against Caylee's 22-year-old mother. Casey Anthony was charged with filing a false statement and child neglect.
Reporter Josh Poltilove can be reached at jpoltilove@tampatrib.com or (813) 259-7691.

Has this been discussed yet? I have looked through the threads and have not located any reference to this. Forgive me if it has been brought up.

I would love to think she is only an hour and 45 minutes away from home and still alive.

I wonder....If LE ever got the shovel from the neighbor to test?? I am also wondering if Casey ever returned the shovel.

LOL Where have you been? The shovel was recovered the day LE had the cadaver dogs at the home. :bang:

Wow, this is weird. If Casey was Zenaida, I doubt she would have already had fake id on the 17th and anyways the apartment employees could not recognize Casey.
What is also strange is on the affidavit it says that a detective CALLED the number that Zenaida Gonzalez gave and reached a Zenaida Gonzalez who said she didnt know Casey or Cayle. Unless this is a missprint on the affidavit why does it say that the apartment complex reached a different person.

UNLESS, someone else is involved and went to the complex, gave a fake id, pretended to be Zenaida when police called. Too far fetched.

Wasn't a REAL ZG's place broken into on June 9th? I could be off, but if so... do we know if any ID was stolen? Casey had no job, but if she was stealing money, she could have very well acquired an ID as well.

If I'm not mistaken it was said that Casey return the shovel in about an hour.

Oh dear lord... what if the DNA was someone else's and Caylee is alive
I've been thinking that all along - yes there was a murder and yes our little miss casey is in trouble deep - but it wasn't Caylee and Caylee is missing.

I'm going to duck now!!!!!!

:truce:

So Amy and Casey were suppose to move in on the 15th/16th which probably caused the riff between Cindy and Casey.

Something happens to Caylee on the 15th/16th and Casey runs to Tony's instead of teh new place because noone lives there yet and so there is probably no furniture/food/etc an she has left her parent's house with almost nothing but a suitcase or backpack.

The message to Troy was saying that neither her nor Amy had moved in yet and there was some kind of drama going on (maybe between Amy and Ricardo or JP at the current apt?)

Then Amy writes to Troy saying that she was still at Ricardo's.

So perhaps whatever happened to Caylee happened at this new empty apartment or house.

From what I watched today on Fox the LE guy said he was there because THE ANTHONY'S CALLED THEM and asked them to come today and said they had something they wanted to give LE regarding the case. The guy wouldn't say what it was they gave them. I don't even know that LE thinks it is anything very helpful. I think LE is going in a totally different direction than the Anthony's but he said they have to check out everything. Here's another report on fox right now.

plus this guy - supposedly (per media) is from the sex crimes/missing persons division - no mention of homicide. I still can't get over this guy saying it was a "social call" - my God - don't these guys have work to do? I will bet my computer that was NO SOCIAL CALL!!!!!

Has it been confirmed that Casey stayed at Tony's the whole time between June 16th and her arrest a month later? Did she ever stay at Amy's again?

At an apartment complex I lived in not long ago, allot of times on the weekends the "empty" apartments were used for private parties that some of the leasing agents gave. It probably happens everywhere. Just wondering if that might be how Casey knew that particular apartment ?

From what I watched today on Fox the LE guy said he was there because THE ANTHONY'S CALLED THEM and asked them to come today and said they had something they wanted to give LE regarding the case. The guy wouldn't say what it was they gave them. I don't even know that LE thinks it is anything very helpful. I think LE is going in a totally different direction than the Anthony's but he said they have to check out everything. Here's another report on fox right now.
No - that was the first "visit" today - then another guy came out later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members