Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, for the rant - tonight sealed the deal for me - washed the clothes in the car........

They will both be locked up when this is all over. I bet on it.

respectfully disagree, I believe just my opinion there is a difference in breaking the law and just not handling things the way other people think you should, IF they knew without a doubt what Casey did to Caylee and then she washed the clothes YES she broke the law, IF she washed the clothes because she was a stressed out crazy person and they were stinking up her house I don't think a crime could be wrong

Geez i can remeber when i moved back home with my mom and my son who was about 5 at the time was climbing the tree and my mother having a fit yelling at me to tell him to get down, before he falls and breaks his neck and me telling her let him be a boy i always climbed trees when i was young and you never freaked... So a day or so later he climbs the tree and this time he falls out and he gets up and says "see grandma i survived my first fall out of the tree"!!!! Just thought it was a cute story and just to show how my kids grandma was

thats a beauty :)

because the parents never happen to pick up a phone or dropped the child off or had any contact at all with this phantom

its different if a mother has kids and has a baby sitter AND has her own house

night and day

don't want to argue but I lived at home with my parents for 9 months didn't change my routine, my kids, my babysitter, my business

respectfully disagree, I believe just my opinion there is a difference in breaking the law and just not handling things the way other people think you should, IF they knew without a doubt what Casey did to Caylee and then she washed the clothes YES she broke the law, IF she washed the clothes because she was a stressed out crazy person and they were stinking up her house I don't think a crime could be wrong

She was stressed out and crazy cuz her daughter's car smelled like a dead body and her granddaughter was missing.....so she freaked out and washed the clothes?...not buying that one.....

I am having doubts on the investigation procedures right now. I have wondered since the yard was searched if they had searched the house and now I find they didnt, they only took the pcs. Well, gm's laptop, all I ever heard about the other one was that it was a desktop and that LE locked the password on it so not sure if it was taken. Also, when the 911 call had gm on it saying the car smells like a dead body, why didnt LE take it in then instead of returning for it the 17th? The affidavit said the deputy had a paper from it that had 232 Glenwood handwritten on it, so why didnt he notice the smell or if he did, why didnt they take the car in then. And then there is the date on the guest card at Sawgrass mistaken by the detective as being April 17 instead of June 17. If they think Caylee is alive, I wish they would start some active searches. Just my thoughts.

I have been having doubts about the investigation since the start as well..

don't want to argue but I lived at home with my parents for 9 months didn't change my routine, my kids, my babysitter, my business

i hear ya, it can happen

but youre a lot better mother than the one in this case :)

We're not talking rotten pizza smell here. She (and George) knew THAT smell - they knew what THAT was - she admitted to this on the phone - 911 - the only call some are saying she sounds genuine and truly upset. And she had made that phone call well after those pants were washed and put in the dryer. I'm sorry - no - I'm not buying she was running on auto-pilot and didn't realize what she was doing - then George (ex-LE) - admittedly knowing what THAT smell was - not only allows Cindy to do this but HE as well proceeds to clean out the trunk - oh yea - with the rotten pizza.

Not buying it. No way, no how.

And Casey wasn't really working anyway....so??????:waitasec:

yeah, I would have had a lot easier of a time buying into the "nanny stole my child" story IF Casey actually had a job to even need a nanny...

So true. Cindy would have had to know that she was destroying evidence. If LE can't prove that she knew they were evidence, then technically she did nothing wrong. It's all about personal knowledge and beliefs at this point.

She was stressed out and crazy cuz her daughter's car smelled like a dead body and her granddaughter was missing.....so she freaked out and washed the clothes?...not buying that one.....

me either

not buying what she is hucking

:crazy:

me either

not buying what she is hucking

:crazy:

couldnt agree more especially her being a nurse and probably doing a rape test kit cause they also take there clothes...she new exactly what she was doing

I buy it. Her house is immaculate and she keeps it that way by being clean and orderly. I am sure she would not have left stinky clothes anywhere around her home or garage.

My mother was a clean freak so I can understand Cindy's need to wash anything she didn't approve of being around her home.

insanity is ridiculously hard to prove - the defense will need an expert that can overcome whatever expert that the government provides (who will say she is NOT insane). there is no history of mental illness, no prior incidents, nothing that would lead a jury to believe she is insane. also, keep in mind, insanity (or mental competence) is a defense that will only reduce a murder charge - it will not eliminate it or exonerate it. so, regardless of the defense she chooses, she will still be facing the same charges. insanity may just result in voluntary manslaughter as opposed to murder.

nevertheless, insanity is such a risky defense - it is normally unsuccessful. if her lawyers choose to use it, i think its very telling that they really don't have any other defense that would work. this is obviously just my opinion...

An insanity defense can do wonders for a murderer. A case I read about, the man was deemed insane while killing his wife. He got 6 years at a state mental institution and now is completely free.:mad:

So true. Cindy would have had to know that she was destroying evidence. If LE can't prove that she knew they were evidence, then technically she did nothing wrong. It's all about personal knowledge and beliefs at this point.
That's right - professional knowledge - she's a nurse and he was a sheriff's deputy for 10 years - hence the word "professional" plus doesn't even matter now - they have run their mouths so so much - there is video tape footage now - after the fact - with them both admitting to knowing what THAT smell is and yes, that they have both had occasion to SMELL that smell. That will look real good on the stand - dontcha think? I would love to watch the DA do that questioning.

I am still trying to support the grandparents, they may have messed up things at different times, but they are only humans trying to make sense of the worst nightmare that could happen to a family.

I am a grandma and love my daughter. I cannot even begin to know what I would do if all this was happening in my family. I just could never believe my daughter would do such a thing and I would continually search for reasons to explain her behaviors. Grandparents must be in a state of shock, as I would be. I'm sure I would do multitudes of wrong things because who could think logically with all this going on in there family.

Maybe I misunderstood, As far as the pants, isn't it the grandparents who said they had found them and said they had a smell?..if so, they were not trying to hide anything.
My prayers go to everyone who is hurt by all this chaos.

I am sure no one can be diagnosed on a message board from the little bit we have heard Casey speak. That is why they have personal visits with Dr's. with credentials to examine Casey.

Did I say my message board diagnosis was binding? lol. There are links to Dr's. in these threads that have come to the same conclusion. And profilers rarely get to meet their subjects before creating a profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme