Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to catch up on this thread, but wanted to jump in and ask if anyone else watched Bill O'Reilly tonight? He had Geraldo on and Geraldo explained about Zenaida Gonzolas coming forward and a few other details.

Geraldo showed a brief clip from the 2-part interview Greta did with George and Cindy. But the clip Geraldo showed is one I don't remember seeing, as I'm sure it would have been discussed here.

In the clip Cindy says that when this is over, all of America is going to proclaim Casey the mother of the year, and feel so bad that she had to go through what she's had to go through (not an exact quote).

Did anyone else see this clip? Does anyone remember Cindy saying this?

I didn't see that and I have Fox on. :rolleyes:

If this happens, I'll be first in line to wear a button, t-shirts and put signs all over of her as my forever new hero.

I am a social worker. I have a daughter who has "problems". I can tell you just because I am a social worker does not mean I keep that hat on while I'm with my daughter. In fact, it is so hard, I had to report my daughter so another social worker could take over, It is too hard to wear the hat of parent and the hat of social worker at the same time.
I guess I'm just saying in all the chaos, Cindy and George were wearing their parent hats and that clouds thinking sometimes.

Actually, I think they will if they are claiming them both. Which, if Casey lived at home and made less than a certain amount, they most certainly would be claiming her & Caylee. I was a young mother and my mom claimed me and my son for a while. Until I was working full-time.

Also, just fyi, babysitters are sometimes paid in cash and that isn't typically claimed at all.
true but to claim it - you have to have that id number like the employer number you have on your W-2. I had to get my daycare's numbers way back when and if its just a private person like zanny - then you use their SS# and they should be claiming the income. Usually if you pay in cash and its a private deal and the sitter isn't claiming the income - well then - you don't claim the deduction.

I'm trying to figure out how she could have kept that charade up for 2 years without anyone getting suspicious!?!?!? :confused:

That's what I'm wondering too... maybe she was just such a good liar that no-one questioned her? Or maybe if/when they DID question her about anything, she blew up so bad (a tantrum) that they thought it wasn't even worth it to ask?

I am a social worker. I have a daughter who has "problems". I can tell you just because I am a social worker does not mean I keep that hat on while I'm with my daughter. In fact, it is so hard, I had to report my daughter so another social worker could take over, It is too hard to wear the hat of parent and the hat of social worker at the same time.
I guess I'm just saying in all the chaos, Cindy and George were wearing their parent hats and that clouds thinking sometimes.
and those clouds turned into a cat 5 hurricane and F5 tornado all at once!!!!

Could Casey be schizophrenic?

It would, sadly, explain so very much about this case.. (from my admittedly ill-educated remembrance of abnormal psych)

Naw. I seriously doubt it.

nurses do rape test kits in the hospitals for sperm dna testing and there clothes so she is aware of all that

In my area they're done by doctors, but I can't speak for elsewhere. They look for any forensic evidence...fibers, hair, skin cells, blood, sperm, etc.

They could have discovered it when she told them. bec ause the reality the only way they could know is if she told them.

This video is about how she invited them to the house and offered up more things she thought would be important.
http://www.truveo.com/Cindy-Anthony-Visits-Today/id/761837253
There's a difference between telling LE something (having info. uncovered via questioning) and being "forthcoming" with information (as in offering). IMO

PS- I'm glad now...3 weeks into this nightmare they're "telling" them things.

T<snip>

Now, my other thought after reading the search warrant is that something is very, very wrong with Casey Anthony. I know a lot of us have been going on the assumption that she has "deliberately" lied and made up stories about Caylee's disappearance and so on. But I wonder after reading that warrant:

Could it be that Casey really believes this is what happened? Could she believe these people she speaks about are real? Could she really be so bent that she lives in some imaginary world at times, with imaginary friends and imaginary jobs?

Could she have simply left Caylee somewhere, all the while in her crazy brain believing she was at a baby sitter's apartment?

Hmmmmm. :confused:
I know this to have happened to a family member, but it didn't go on for such long periods. She would snap out of her imaginary world after awhile. The periods never lasted more than 24 hours. The incidents always began when she was alone for long periods.

How long has Casey been "going to work at Universal Studios"? Has anyone established what she was actually doing (and where) during these hours?

My research is that it happens to people with low self-esteem who need more love shown to them. Their parents are too busy for them.

And it took 3 weeks?! Seriously?? I would have been calling every day telling them to get to my house and get these pants that I found in the car that smelled like it had a d*mn dead body in it! You can't tell me LE was in no hurry to get that evidence.
HI blondietx. The search warrant says this information was discovered when they were talking to Cindy and reviewing what she did when she got the car. Goerge and Cindy told LE what she was wearing and when, what she took out of the car and washed and where they could find it.

At least you recognized that your daughter needed another social worker to step in. I don't see these two "professionals" recognizing that- I see them covering for their child.

I don't believe the grand parents were involved in any way or any cover up of their missing grand daughter.
Involved in what...what do you think has happened? If you don't mind me asking.

What I don't understand is that if there is no evidence of Casey having a job, then just exactly where did she go (presumably on a regular schedule) when she told her parents she was going to work and taking Caylee to the "nanny"? And did they not ask her where she worked or ever call her at work? If they were giving her all the money for hers and Caylee's support, did they not wonder when Casey's paycheck went? Didn't they wonder why she didn't file tax returns each year? It was my understanding that they still thought she worked an Universal. I'm trying to figure out how she could have kept that charade up for 2 years without anyone getting suspicious!?!?!? :confused:

I think she pretended to go to work and went to friends house, etc. until she could come back home at a reasonable time. She worked "events" supposedly so maybe she worked more evenings and just went out partying instead of working. Where they thought her pretend paycheck was going, I'm not sure. Maybe she was supposed to pay the nanny - which I'm pretty sure she broke even on.

Cell phones are primarily used these days, especially with the younger crowd so them not calling her on a work number isn't strange to me at all. Plus, if she worked "events" these might not take place at the same location, thus just call her cell phone to get in touch with her.

She would not have to file a tax return unless she made over $8.000.00 - I believe. Or maybe she told them she filed on her own? Turbotax makes it very easy to do, especially without real estate or stocks involved.

Lastly, maybe they were suspicious. But, none of it came together until all of this happened?

IIRC, the IRS wouldn't let the grandparents get credits for child care on their taxes unless they had custody of Caylee. I don't know about any state income tax stuff though.
So maybe then Casey reported child care on her taxes?

Cindy, being a nurse is also a mandated reporter. She is required by law to report suspected child neglect or abandonment. It seems like she was very suspicious of something that whole month, but couldn't find Casey to do anything yet.

Did anyone hear anything today about the dive teams? I need to go do some reading and get caught up on that angle... they said yesterday they were going to be out today (I thought).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321