• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actual smoke smell was brought up today about 3 duffle bags of clothes that Cindy retrieved from tony's apt. She washed those as well.

Did Casey smoke or her friends? If they did that would explain why her clothes reaked of smoke. Cigarette smoke is quite definitive too, IMO.

If the clothing had been left in the car LE would have taken it. Maybe Cindy was going through pockets trying to find phone numbers, addresses, anything to lead her to Caylee. But, if it stunk that bad, why not go through the purse and clothes and leave it all in the car for police. Cindy knew the stuff stunk like a dead body had been in the car.

I would be pretty certain that a police officer would know the smell of a decomposing body over the smell of rotting garbage. Maybe a rookie wouldn't but I doubt even that.

Everything I have ever read is that you "never forget" the smell of a dead body. It doesn't smell like pizza or garbage.

Cindy made an interesting comment on Greta a few nights ago. She said something to the effect of, "If it was an accident -- she would have called 911."

Well -- to a point. If she had drugged her child or left her unattended . . . while she was on the computer -- she would have known IMMEDIATELY that it was going to get pinned on her.

That's what happened in my opinion. She died on her watch -- and it was a direct result of poor parenting. Casey couldn't deal with the ramifications of that (eventhough we are to believe that she was the perfect mother -- eventhough it sounds like Cindy was actually the mother)

It seems that she may have made 12 plus in a timeframe consistent with an accident and no one answered the phone, my question is why. One could infer that Casey did reach out.

Two? I heard it was the same dog that hit the trunk, hit the yard. And that the other dog had no hits. Media focused that the 2nd dog had only been active for three years.
I'll go back and check but I understood it was two dogs both had a hit in two different places. I might be wrong though.

I don't see how LE is responsible for washing the pants. Not taking them immediately--yes--but I'm not sure how they're equally responsible for them being washed. And this is where the flip-flopping comes in. One of the reasons Cindy called the police was b/c the car smelled like a dead body. She then admittedly washed pants that she said had the same smell? It seems, IMO, that they (the gps) are torn between wanting to find their grandaughter and wanting to protect their daughter. And since all evidence points toward their daughter being responsible, this is indeed a problem/conflict of interest.

Cindy said today on the driveway she was cleared to wash it all.

It seems that she may have made 12 plus in a timeframe consistent with an accident and no one answered the phone, my question is why. One could infer that Casey did reach out.

Was she reaching out to report an accident or to lie though? What if she was calling her mom to say that someone had kidnapped her? If my child was in trouble and needed medical attention, I would not call my mom and dad 12 times -- I would call 911 FIRST -- then call my mom and dad or try to get neighbors to assits.

she had plenty of time

her clothes reaked

thats how she did it - in my opinion

aha! her clothes smelled because of the burning? could be. the car too.
If she didn't sell Caylee or leave her with someone unknown... I think the dates she gave were wrong too. I think the night at the clubs may have been the night an accidental death could have happened. I wrote what I worry may have happened -that is if all of this is the result of a horrible accident and cover up.

Actual smoke smell was brought up today about 3 duffle bags of clothes that Cindy retrieved from tony's apt. She washed those as well.
So, Tony smokes? Is smoking still allowed in clubs in Florida?

Who would wear three duffel bags of clothing? You do the job in one sitting and then you get rid of the clothes. You don't change clothes.

The smell of a dead body would have penetrated every inch of that car. In fact -- that car is and will be undriveable unless they totally gut it.

Yet George got it home without vomiting or stopping go through a carwash with the doors, trunk and windows open. hmmmm.

If the clothing had been left in the car LE would have taken it. Maybe Cindy was going through pockets trying to find phone numbers, addresses, anything to lead her to Caylee. But, if it stunk that bad, why not go through the purse and clothes and leave it all in the car for police. Cindy knew the stuff stunk like a dead body had been in the car.

They brought the stinky car home and Cindy decided to wash the stinky items. Why would she think, "Gee, I better leave these things alone in case for some reason I have to call 911 in a few days and these things might be needed as evidence?"

Or someone (perhaps one of her LE tied guys) knew of the stolen identity of ZG right around that time, and figured it'd be easy to make it look like the person who stole the identity then went on to kidnap Caylee.

I think once Caylee was 'taken care of' after the accident or whatever, then Casey worked with SOMEONE to concoct her story.

I believe the plan was to make it seem lke it happened later...post the 24th (thus the phone call to JG where she had him hear Caylee...which slightly makes me think the "someone" is NOT JG and he was another person she used) and have it look like something happened to Casey and Caylee both (thus explaining the car and purse abandoned). I think they expected the car to be found sooner, people to panic, and Casey to turn up/be found having "escaped" but Caylee having been taken...pinning it on the person who had robbed ZG.

When that scenario didn't work, they had to adapt it a bit and not have Casey appear having escaped from this person...unless that's where Cindy says we'll see Casey as a hero, if Casey's story would go on to say that she fought this person, etc. and fought for her daughter, but they got away with Caylee and Casey escaped.

From the little her friends have said, they thought Caylee was with "the nanny"...none of them said the name. I think the name came later on. Pin it on the person who stole the identity, and now you've got an anonymous bad guy using someone else's identity. That'd stall LE first looking at all the ZG's before someone might then connect the dots and then have to find the thief.

And that could explain her distrust of local LE. What local LE person would believe one of their own gave the identity of the person who had the identity stolen over a girl who's claiming someone did?

OMG- my head is spinning but this theory is very interesting. Is Casey or anyone she hangs out w/intelligent enough to plan so elaborately and/or is anyone dedicated enough to Casey to go to these lengths for her?

I like that w/this theory there is the possibility that Caylee is still w/us. I'm going to have to noodle on this for a bit. I might need to revise my theory.

Who would wear three duffel bags of clothing? You do the job in one sitting and then you get rid of the clothes. You don't change clothes.

She was at Tony/Amy/Ricardo's for a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonfire