Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't live in Florida, but I live in Mississippi....

The thing about storms in the Deep South...you can have afternoon thunderstorms pop up, and it can rain a real toadfloater for 30 minutes, and within an hour the sun's back out.

We have a pool (in-ground, though). We swim every day, even on days with thunderstorms. The storms subside, we go out, grab an hour or two in the pool...rain has never kept us from swimming.
Niceeeeeeee :)

I don't believe she drowned
It was 71 degrees, raining and overcast on the 16th with thunderstorms
I think they left the house -no idea where they went
I'm wondering if she accidently ran her daughter over

This is excellent input if it is accurate. I apologise, I am not doubting you, but it is an excellent idea the weather conditions during the day they theorize an accident might have happened. If the info you say is accurate, it can put the pool accident in bed. UNLESS IT WASN'T AN ACCIDENT. Unless this was the way of killing the child, by drowing her. Purposefuly drowing her I mean, and not an accident.

I am a brand new poster, so I dont know if I am even posting this the right way, but I just have to say IF I didnt have anything to do with my daughters disapearance, the MINUTE I didnt know where my child was I would be calling my mom in a panic, WETHER OR NOT my mother and I had a good relationship or not!! I cant believe the minute Casey didnt know where Caylee was that she didnt call her Mom and tell her. Its not a missing sock, its HER CHILD........on a scale of 1 to 10 as a mother......Casey is a 0!!

I'm curious as well. I haven't been able to find archived/cached daily forecasts going back further than July, but maybe they misread or something, and are taking the daily low rather than the daily high? Surely those of you in the area would remember a freak cold spell, and temps being 20 degrees lower than the norm.

I truly believe that the temps were much higher in June than the 71 degrees someone was quoting. Our normal highs are in the 90s..... with our daily afternoon storms and such.

SO... IF SHE WAS GOING TO PUT THE BODY IN THE VACANT APARTMENT AND BLAME zg..THEN SHE IS NEVER ABLE TO GET KEYS OR BREAK IN..SO SHE LEAVES THE BODY IN THE TRUNK FOR A FEW DAYS UNTIL SHE CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH IT..THEN IT SMELLS SO BAD..SHE DUMPS IT IN A DUMPSTER NEAR A RESTAURANT OR SOMEWHERE THAT THE DUMPSTER ALREADY SMELLS AWFUL . sHE TRIES TO ARIR OUT THE CAR..BUT DUE TO DECOMP IN THE TRUNK IT STILL SMELLS SO SHE DITCHES THE CAR..TELLS TONE IT BROKE DOWN..COME GET ME..MY DAD WILL TAKE CARE OF THE CAR.

HHmm I live in Orlando and I havent seen 71 degree daytime temperatures since Spring. Where did you get your weather information from?

It was actually 70 degrees at approx 2:30 pm in orlando that day. Probably because of rain.

Here's where you can go look at weather conditions for any place on any date during the past two months:

http://www.weather.gov/climate/index.php?wfo=mlb

Could anyone direct me to the latest jail phone call from Casey, I keep seeing mention of one released yesterday, but unable to find it, I checked on the media thread first. Thank you in advance!

I don't live in Florida, but I live in Mississippi....

The thing about storms in the Deep South...you can have afternoon thunderstorms pop up, and it can rain a real toadfloater for 30 minutes, and within an hour the sun's back out.

We have a pool (in-ground, though). We swim every day, even on days with thunderstorms. The storms subside, we go out, grab an hour or two in the pool...rain has never kept us from swimming.

Same way in Florida. Major rain and within a few minutes sun is back out and shining, like nothing happened.

I am a brand new poster, so I dont know if I am even posting this the right way, but I just have to say IF I didnt have anything to do with my daughters disapearance, the MINUTE I didnt know where my child was I would be calling my mom in a panic, WETHER OR NOT my mother and I had a good relationship or not!! I cant believe the minute Casey didnt know where Caylee was that she didnt call her Mom and tell her. Its not a missing sock, its HER CHILD........on a scale of 1 to 10 as a mother......Casey is a 0!!

WElcome Casey went over to her Boyfriends house to keep herself from worrying about it but didn't tell him.

Snipped... I have a question. And I'm catching up (still on page 2 of this thread, but had to ask...)

If Cindy admits she lied about the report on the car, why doesn't LE arrest her for making a false report? Or can they? I think Cindy needs to be in there with Casey. Not close, so they can communicate, but just in there so Cindy can feel what Casey is going through. Then if Casey is innocent and Cindy has the info on where Caylee is and Caylee is alive somewhere, she'll tell what she knows so that Caylee can be brought home.

Another question. IF Caylee is alive somewhere and Casey could have said something 4 weeks ago to find her, Can Casey be tried for not giving up the info? Kinda like the Runaway Bride case here in Georgia. Jennifer (I think was her name) had to pay restitution to the police department for making a false claim that she was kidnapped.
She filed a false police report, also while the car was registered to George Cindy said the car was Casey's. We know George had no problem with Casey having it on the 24th even with the stolen gas cans, since she drove merrily off drammmmmm. LE may be looking at the bigger picture with Caylee though but its a good question. You don't need to lie when there is a missing tender age child, LE would treat that as a high priority anyway. Oh I'm sure, Casey would have something coming to her for all that she has put the system through.

Me, too, Dolphinmom. No doubt.

Let me add...my first call would be to 911. My second call would be to my mom.

WElcome Casey went over to her Boyfriends house to keep herself from worrying about it but didn't tell him.
Wonder why Cindy and George did not answer Casey's call frenzy on the 16th per being reported. Although we do not know, how many times she actually did called them. :confused:

Orlando, FL
on Monday, June 16, 2008

Daily Summary
Actual Average (KMCO) Record (KMCO)
Temperature
Mean Temperature 81 °F 81 °F
Max Temperature 90 °F 91 °F 98 °F (1998)
Min Temperature 73 °F 72 °F 66 °F (1980)

Orlando, FL
on Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Daily Summary
Actual Average (KMCO) Record (KMCO)
Temperature
Mean Temperature 82 °F 81 °F
Max Temperature 91 °F 91 °F 100 °F (1998)
Min Temperature 73 °F 72 °F 67 °F (1955)

http://weather.sun-sentinel.com/aut...tml?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

The orlando international climate normals for today
normal record year
maximum temperature (f) 92 97 2000
minimum temperature (f) 73 69 1951

thats what i saw on that link. looks like hi 92 low 73

Me, too, Dolphinmom. No doubt.

Let me add...my first call would be to 911. My second call would be to my mom.
Guess 911 to Casey is Cindy. Like Cindy says, she would call me like when Caylee pulls on her ear, Cindy is a RN. Then maybe the real 911.

It was actually 70 degrees at approx 2:30 pm in orlando that day. Probably because of rain.

Here's where you can go look at weather conditions for any place on any date during the past two months:

http://www.weather.gov/climate/index.php?wfo=mlb

Thanks for the link... but even though it could have been 71, it was only during the rainstorm. I am sure the temps went much higher after the storm was over..

Did anyone else hear the phone call on nancy grace last night where I believe Lee actually confronts casey about the lies?
I haven't seen mention of it this morning in my searches.

I really don't want to post in the wrong place, but here goes. I've lurked a lot, read and read, until I think I may have lost the basics, so I need WS help. Assuming the revised timeline as to the confirmed Caylee sightings on June 16th, and the facts that CA and Caylee left the Anthony residence that day, do we actually have specific information as to where Casey A. spent that might, and whether Caylee was with her? Casey, of course, says she dropped her with the alleged nanny, and she was gone when she came back to pick her up after returning from her nonexistent job. Did CA specifically say that day? Not that her statement matters that much, since it is at least partly false. Link anyone, or is this info. that LE hasn't shared?

Second question: any confirmation from LE that the abandoned car never left the parking lot prior to the time it was towed on June 30th, thus eliminating the possibility that someone else borrowed it, and possibly transported decomposing bodies, before returning it? Do we base the start date of the abandonment of the car on the 27th based on the BF testimony about picking CA up there, seeing the car, and being told her dad would deal with it? I imagine LE has lots of info about this and surveillance video, towing policy of the check-cashing place or owner of parking lot, but they just haven't shared? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!