Caylee Anthony 2 years old #11-General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
However unlikely, if Caylee IS still alive and they DID see her on a plane to Atlanta, and they DID color her hair, this is what she might look like now.

Very good job on the picture. She's such a beautiful girl.. I'm sick of this family!

Sure, anything is possible. But I'm talking probables.

Nobody else seems to have been reported missing that has some sort of ties to these people. Don't you think that if someone else were missing, with all the publicity this is getting, that we would have heard it by now? That someone in their family would be screaming that their son/daughter/sister/brother hasn't been seen, either???

Top all that off with the lies told by Casey. The interference by Casey's mother.

The probability is that the body is Caylee.

SO NOTED...

There are mysterious unreported missing people throughout the drug communities across this country. It is probable that some end up dead, never located and never reported.

For example, I and other members of my family have not seen or spoke to my heroin addicted 50 yr old brother in 16+ years. Do not know if he is dead or alive or where he is. Most likely he has been killed as he was deeply involved in large scale drug operations and had a big mouth. We resigned ourselves to this many years ago.

When I check the Florida DOC site and search for offenders who have been arrested in the Orlando area it is apparent to me that there are many hard core druggies that could and would kill someone to save themselves.

Desperate people do desperate things. Drug addicts and dealers are desperate people!!

My daughter is out on bond right now for felony possession, I want help her at all, I REFUSE TO! I have had it with her, I have my grandson, he is safe. But, I worry daily about a phone call, that she has been killed. But as her mother and a grandmother now with a total of 8 grandkids (YEA). My number one priority is those grand babies, they did not ask to be here and they need to be taken care of, My other children take very good care of their kids, I have no worries there.
JMO, I feel the GM is hiding something.
???? is Caylee her only grand child, I may have missed it if it has been told.
if she is her actions do not represent a new GM, when I had my first I was so excited I talked with her on the phone daily, and she was only days old.
Also, JMO maybe the zanny's aka Xanax Caylee found by accident and took, and everyone is afraid because Casey paniced, or Casey could have left Caylee like my daughter use to do and Caylee was harmed there. Again JMO trying to make sense of all this

Again if this needs to be deleted I understand. Please let me know if I break any rules, I am still a newbie, I do not post alot

:blowkiss:

I'm sorry for what you have been going through with your daughter. Bipolar is not a nice thing to live with, many of us die from it before we can get proper treatment. You have done the right thing by getting custody of your grandchild. I pray your daughter will hit bottom and get treatment so her children can know her someday.

There is hope and there is help, with proper treatment we can live normal lives. If you ever need to talk please don't hesitate to PM me.

May be the night that Cindy and Casey were out riding around Cindy was trying to find out what Casey did with Caylee's body. After returning home for fear that the body would now be found they concocted the Nanny story to cover there azzes.And because it was decomposed they had to back date the last time she was seen.

SO NOTED...

There are mysterious unreported missing people throughout the drug communities across this country. It is probable that some end up dead, never located and never reported.

For example, I and other members of my family have not seen or spoke to my heroin addicted 50 yr old brother in 16+ years. Do not know if he is dead or alive or where he is. Most likely he has been killed as he was deeply involved in large scale drug operations and had a big mouth. We resigned ourselves to this many years ago.

When I check the Florida DOC site and search for offenders who have been arrested in the Orlando area it is apparent to me that there are many hard core druggies that could and would kill someone to save themselves.

Desperate people do desperate things. Drug addicts and dealers are desperate people!!

Wouldnt they whack out Casey though?? Instead of a 2 yr old/ I can
see them holding the 2 yr old but that is all.
I would think theyd go after Casey and she didnt have any money anyways. Except the money she stole from her friend.
Just wondering! If this is TRUE, why doesnt Casey talk to LE and fess up and they will look for these people!

jesse and casey were engaged for how long? From when to when?

If this info has been posted plz refer me to where I can find this.

Maybe Jesse was under the impression he was the Daddie and found out he wasn't. Hence the end of engagement.

My other thought......could KC & Jesse have "disposed" of someone else ( someone who was owed $$ for drugs or a person that needed to be shut up) this might explain Jesse's resignation from LE. They then passed Caylee off to protect her if they should be arrested. Or she (Casey) is being held by the person that hired KC & Jesse to complete a "job." and now Jesse, KC, and the rest of the ANthony family cannot disclose this until Caylee is located????

Long shot I know...to explain....my son and his girlfriend owed money for drugs and the dealer they owed "hired" them to quiet a narc. Their payment was that their debt would be paid off. Of course they were caught and sent to jail. We spent 3 days trying to locate my grandson by "discovering who their drug friends were that "might" have the child." It was quite an education into the drug culture and that lifestyle. This was in small town Vermont!!

OMG - could there be a possibility that Caylee's father is the one that Casey is "protecting" or "hiding" Caylee from??? Could Caylee be alive and in hiding/protection and the decomposition be the father??

I really feel if Casey thought Caylee was alive, she would be talking to LE a mile a minute instead of demanding immunity. Somehing happened to that little girl and she is trying to save herself. She comes across as me, me, me. whol world revolves around HER. Thanks to Mom Cindys enabling so much:rolleyes:

Suzi, thanks for the picture links. Something just occurred to me...

LE is digging in that specific area which the dogs hit on. I wonder if that is just where she could have laid Caylee, like trying to hide her in the weeds while she attempted to dig a hole. If she took her from the trunk of the car, no way would she leave her body in the open for anyone to walk up and see.

OMG - could there be a possibility that Caylee's father is the one that Casey is "protecting" or "hiding" Caylee from??? Could Caylee be alive and in hiding/protection and the decomposition be the father??

That thought has crossed my mind as well, but if that's the case why didn't she just tell her mom where Caylee was or who to contact so they could get Caylee and just keep her mouth shut about the father? :waitasec:

Strange...
My mother and sister who is 12 months younger than me have been
a twosome as long as I can remember. I'm 55 now and my mother has lived with her for years. My mother had 5 other children, but she is the only
one that has a relationship with my mother.
As my brother calls them, they are two "peas in a pod" and he told me that I didn't want to be in that pod.
There is nothing that I have seen so far that leads me to think that Cindy and Casey (Kaycee?) had a normal healthy relationship.
^i^

I don't think this means anything necessarily but when Cindy first went on TV didn't she say something to the effect "I thought I was here to talk about a beautiful life" which coincidently is Casey's tattoo.
Casey and Cindy remind me so much of my sister and mother. A lot of people are referring to Casey as spoiled. No way, not in the traditional sense anyway. My mother and sister, are partners in crime, they go through a lot of misery to protect each other, occasionally they may benefit one another but it's no kind of life. They use the phrase "You and Me against the world" with each other, not so much as code but as a reminder when they can't really talk that they're "there for each other".

Starr58 -- I appreciate your point of view and trust me, I hope like heck my theory is wrong and that beautiful girl is alive somewhere!!!

I really feel if Casey thought Caylee was alive, she would be talking to LE a mile a minute instead of demanding immunity. Somehing happened to that little girl and she is trying to save herself. She comes across as me, me, me. whol world revolves around HER. Thanks to Mom Cindys enabling so much:rolleyes:

Immunity for killing someone other than Caylee possibly???:put em up:

It would be interesting to know if LE has talked to the people at Cindy's place of employment and asked about her demeanor since June 15th.

I agree my daughter is the same way, everything is about her,
JMO, I have a bad feeling about Caylee and with the way Casey is acting she does know. She is trying to cover her butt, but it could be very possible if she has Bi-polar disorder like my daughter and everything in her mind she will believe is true, something will have to happen to make her realize what she has done and then she will break. It may not happen by keeping her in jail, Jail does not bother my daughter.
The GM needs to stop, Let Casey know she is own her own, I will not help you anymore. Maybe that would break her.
Again JMO,

I just find it hard to believe that Casey would allow herself to be incarcerated indefinitely if someone in her family had done something to Caylee. She doesn't strike me as the selfless type, if you know what I mean.

I wonder what she and her mother talked about during all those "daily" calls/text exchanges Cindy spoke of from the witness stand, and why Cindy's hinkometer didn't go off a lot earlier when her grandchild was continually unavailable. Maybe Casey was refusing to put her on the phone because of some DRAAAMMMAA with her mother?

I also find it interesting that Casey apparently refused to tell her mother where she really was. Girl must have s*it a brick when ma showed up (at Ricardo's? ToneE's?) on July 15th to drag her home.

The grandmother of an Orlando toddler missing for more than a month said there have been two reported sightings of Caylee Marie Anthony in Georgia and she believes the child is with someone heading to Charlotte, N.C.
"We know where she's at," Cindy Anthony told FOX News Thursday before pleading with the person she believes has the child to turn back. "Please don't take her further into the mountains. It looks like she's headed northeast in Georgia close to the North Carolina border. ... This is all very encouraging right now."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member