Caylee Anthony 2 years old #13 General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked this earlier but no one answered,... Is it possible to collect DNA from decomposition fluids? So if the stain truly is decomposition fluid, can they trace it back to Caylee?

I agree. I have held out that I have felt that Casey was somehow mentally incompetent or otherwise detached for reasons we don't know...but to hear that call was very disturbing. She is void of almost any emotion except I did hear her voice crack a bit a time or two. This, coupled with her myspace and facebook posts, is so bizarre.

Is she really so cold and calculating that she could party her @ss off if she did in fact kill Caylee? We see she can put on a front of smiles and this carefree persona.

Is she so empty that it doesn't register with her that other people love Caylee and would miss her? How does a person get to this point?!

We saw the same thing in Scott Peterson. He seemed to believe that people would simply accept the disappearance of Laci and Conner, and that in January, a month later, he would be able to romance Amber Frey publicly. He also partied while others were sick with worry about Laci. There's something in their heads that just isn't right.

Add in the question.

Did Casey have keys given to her by either parent to use as her vehicle the vehicle now in question, since Casey also said it was her car on the 911 tape. Or did she steal/take the car on the 7th, 8th, 9th, 15, or dang it on the 16th when Cindy left her and Casey at home per Cindy's statements under oath.

i want to know while the car was at that check cashing place did any of the customers complain about it? ie smelling anything.

why if she had a mom that was willing to babysit for her and friends that did...she needed a nanny?

she said she used other resources to search for Caylee...what were those resources and where did she go to look for her?

I thought that once you enter it - it is always there. So be careful what you put out online? I know I probably do more than I should but I guess I am a little naive.
True, and most of the personal information we get comes from MySpace, Facebook, Blogs, and forums. When ever you use your real name on any public place on the web tomorrow they could be researching you.

Good Grief. I can see it now..."I told you that Curiosity Cat was crazy".........:crazy::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hello there everyone!!!!
Did I hear correctly that Casey was to speak on GRETA tonight?

Things online can last for a very long time... ever used the Way Back Machine? Just because a website might be defunct, you can use that website to access OLD sites, if they have a back up of it.

I think Jesse's dad makes a very valid point.....

people sometimes DO get over-zealous in their speculations about various crimes & I think it can be very hurtful when they start tracking down all sorts of friends &/or relatives of POI.

In this day & age of the internet & people writing all sorts of personal messages on social networks, they never imagine that their words may some day be held under a microscope & analyzed by complete strangers.

I suppose that's as good a reason as any to NOT post personal info, private messages or photos in public... you just never know when you might prefer to have privacy. Once it's out there in cyberland.... it can be out there forever & you have no control over it anymore.

I think Casey's friends & family members are also victim's of Casey's lies & manipulation & whether they try to defend her or throw her to the wolves.... it's a no win situation for them. They've been scarred. For life.

Thank you LI_Mom.....................:clap:

It might stand to reason that if she left it on this bad side of town (isn't that what a local did tell us?) that maybe she was hoping someone would steal it?

I asked this earlier but no one answered,... Is it possible to collect DNA from decomposition fluids? So if the stain truly is decomposition fluid, can they trace it back to Caylee?

yes that is possible.

Here is his blog (Jesse's dad's)
Thursday, July 24, 2008

4 All My New "FRIENDS" at Websleuth.com - Casting Stones
Current mood: determined
Category: Religion and Philosophy <snipped>

---

Let's post a link - our TOS prohibits lifting posts from here without the original poster's permission, so we don't want to do the same. Thank you!

Is this information posted elsewhere at Websleuths? If not, could you (or someone) please PM me the info? I get a message to log in to continue from MySpace and am not a member there. TIA! :)

Did the blog that quoted WS members, go private? (I clicked the link and it keeps throwing me back to my blog control center)

Hmmmm...and in his blog he had decided he was not going to remove his presence from the web or limit internet access to him because he had been called to minister...or am I wrong about that?? Thats what I thought I had read.

Do we know where GP went this morning with the cooler???

I think the report said something about him going to Georgia. I wonder if he planned on following up on the tips about Georgia himself?

I shouldn't laugh about that, but it sure came out funny. lol..

Yes, she went to bars to look for her, but I don't recall hearing anyone in these bars reporting to LE that they, in fact, were questioned by Casey about this Zanny Nanny.

Originally Posted by Sword'sMan View Post
No, the mother stated that Jesse Grund was believed to be the father at the time of babysitting. She's not bright enough when she speaks to get things clear. The authorities seem to be believe that the father is dead and this is a "dead" issue. Sorry for the pun but it seems much to do about nothing in regards to finding Caylee. As mercenary and coniving as Casey is she would have put the screws to whoever was the father and that would be discovered in some sort of financial records.

Was this Jesse's dad? If so he has some telling statements about Cindy and Casey. Could he be cluing us in that there is some sort of financial records?

I think the report said something about him going to Georgia. I wonder if he planned on following up on the tips about Georgia himself?
This sounds plausible to me. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't take media with him. Actually, a pretty good diversion, isn't it? Maybe DP should have tried that one in Thailand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaseyBee