Caylee Anthony 2 years old #9: General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever the case,.. If they asked him what the 18 minute phone call was about, He didn't have to tell them that he heard Caylee in the background. He could have made anything up. WHY say that unless you are trying to make it look like Caylee was still alive? IT makes NO sense! The only reason I think he is saying that is to make it look like Caylee was alive then. Otherwise he would have told them that with his intial statement because HE called them in the beginning to say she was lying. IF he indeed did hear Caylee why didn't he say that then. I think he is lying about hearing Caylee and they actually were talking about the cover up of the death of Caylee.

Well what if it was Casey setting it up to make it look like Caylee was alive on the 25th....she initiated the call...she could have been playing a video recording of Caylee talking or singing...maybe that's what he heard. Maybe he didn't mention it at first because he's the kind of person you have to point blank ask, not the kind of person who volunteers information. I do agree with you that Casey probably had some help from someone with this.

Great idea NBM, if your willing, what's the criteria for the reference material? Just nothing GMA says?
yeah..what do you think? for sure nothing gma has stated. I think we have a ton with the arrest aff, including the actual lies the poi (no more casey for me) has told in the aff, any postings she made on myspace or anywhere else, picutres and time stamps of pictures, and all the info from the bond hearing SANS GRANDMA.

I agree that grandma is murking the waters!!!! Just because she thinks something about jesse or thinks she knows when she last saw the poi..well guess what....she makes no sense and she is frustrating me to the ends of the earth lol... nothing she says has any merrit in my opinion only. I am off to start the thread.

Hi everyone. I've been a lurker on this site for quite a while now and this case has prompted me to finally become an actual participant! My name is Deanne. I live in Pennsylvania and I'm a 40ish married mom of 2. I got interested in stuff like this when my mom was working for our local District Attorney. Even though these cases sometimes keep me up at night, I can't help but become emotionally involved.....and this case is one of them. It's just so twisted and tragic :(

I've read through every page (after page) of posts but I still have a few questions and may have just missed the information before, so please bear with me here...

1. Where exactly was Casey living when Caylee disappeared? Was it with the possible boyfriend, Anthony? If so..why did she request his phone number from jail?

2.Does anyone else think that he may be involved in Caylee's death? And Casey is covering for him? Has there been any info on him that I missed?

3. When Lee was talking to Caylee the night the police were <finally> called....did I read somewhere that the grandmother was outside? Why was she outside at that time of the morning/night and what was she doing out there? (Wasn't it like 12-3 am?)

4. Where does Lee live? He seems like the only credible one of the entire bunch.

5. Lastly, I just want to voice about the few times I've read about it being a possible accident. I don't buy that for ONE minute! Why hide it then?

Whew, it feels better just to get this out there LOL! Way better than talking to myself or the TV!

Excellent post, liltigress.

I have been reading the "timeline" thread and I'm even more confused now than ever, even though I have been following these threads and this case for the entire week!

Can someone explain or give me a theory that answers this question:

CASEY reported that she left Caylee with the sitter on JUNE 9 - that this was the last time she saw her daughter. However -- we KNOW that Caylee was alive and well on Father's Day weekend (JUNE 14-15 -- because of the visit to CINDY's father in the retirement home).

WHY would Casey pick JUNE 9 as the date to lie about when it could so easily be found out?

yeah..what do you think? for sure nothing gma has stated. I think we have a ton with the arrest aff, including the actual lies the poi (no more casey for me) has told in the aff, any postings she made on myspace or anywhere else, picutres and time stamps of pictures, and all the info from the bond hearing SANS GRANDMA.

I agree that grandma is murking the waters!!!! Just because she thinks something about jesse or thinks she knows when she last saw the poi..well guess what....she makes no sense and she is frustrating me to the ends of the earth lol... nothing she says has any merrit in my opinion only. I am off to start the thread.
I already started that thread if you will go up and read my post. No need for duplicates!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67820

To be fair, we need to include BOTH statements to show a discrepancy.

LE or the FBI whatever the case may be will be able to track down that exact flight and get a flight itenerary. A child at the age of 2 will be registered on that flight. I don't think anything will come of this.. ok now to all of you who did the pizza experiment. Did you put it in a bag? Gma said the pizza was in a bag and there was maggots in it.

This is my thing about all these "sightings". GM is getting the calls first,.. NOT LE! Now I would bet my life on it that MOST people would call LE and then MAYBE (but not likely) call the grandparents since they have THEIR number all over the place on myspace! I am betting if these calls are actual that they are pranks or set up by someone who wants everyone to think Caylee is alive.

Ahead of you. I put that thread up yesterday. It is on the forum. :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67820

To be fair, we need to include BOTH statements to show a discrepancy.
I think we still need one that has no gma. No flames intended.. I just want to be able to look at everything without one shred of gma as I do not think she had anything to do with this. The detectives already are unraveling gma's timeline for us...

Cindy said this morning that George (being a "former homicide detective") and she, being a nurse, both thought at first that they smelled decomposition!!!! But they THEN found that it was just pizza!!!

http://www.local6.com/news/16965987/detail.html

During the search, cadaver dogs found the smell of human decomposition in the yard, Local 6 learned.

The dogs also hit on the same smell in the trunk of the car the child's mother Casey Anthony, 22, had been driving, police said.

"We had two different dogs from two different counties that hit on the same exact spot," Orange County sheriff's investigator Carlos Padilla said.

The sheriff's office believes it is possible that whatever produced the decomposition smell could have been in the back yard and then moved to the car, Bolden reported.

"Could it have been a body or could it have been clothes?" Padilla asked. "Again, that is something that has to be investigated."

I saw a few people were inquiring about where the Anthony's were coming up with the $125K reward. This is from Fox News.

"A local foundation and business owner were offering a new reward of a combined $125,000 for any information about Caylee's disappearance or whereabouts"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,389642,00.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member