Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #101

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had to comment about Padilla saying he gives himself a week to find Caylee.

Does anyone else find this odd? First we know that Casey is due back in court on the 21st, which happens to be this Thursday. So I am thinking most of her time this week will be taken up with her lawyers, not Padilla. Secondly if she is found guilty, and in my opinion I don't see how she could not be on the current charges, then back to prison
she goes. So how does he even know he has a weeks worth of time with her now?

To all our Floridian members..stay safe and take care in the coming days!

The court date on the 21st isn't her trial for these current charges, is it?

Praying for all you Floridians ~ that Fay doesn't ruin your day! Hope you and your families remain safe from harm! :praying:

Ditto. I have a new respect for people who go through hurricanes. I had 100 plus winds for over six hours here in Utah this past winter. Downright scary and I'm still repairing my house.

well, passin through, I see what you're saying, but Casey does seem to like to preen, so to speak, so unless Baez can keep a muzzle on Casey, how will she ever keep every little thing to herself??? I don't know - maybe some shred of something will come out of that mouth of hers that will help???

that is also what i am hoping.

i had a long talk with a senior partner in my office today - and we both agreed that it is supremely stupid of baez to let this bounty hunter circus come to fruition. the safest place for his client to be, in terms of her defense, is in jail - where she cannot talk to anyone, where no one is videotaping her every move for publicity/tv reasons, and where she isn't tempted to start running her mouth. because all roads lead to casey and no other viable lead whatsoever has been found, her only defense at this point is to keep up her silent treatment and bank on the fact that without a body, the defense can establish enough reasonable doubt to get her off.

and even without a body and any subsequent evidence, there is still enough to get a conviction for, at the very least, manslaughter. it is the prosecution's theory vs. the defense's. and right now, the defense's theory - i.e. zanny the imaginary nanny - sucks big time. so by asking a jury of her peers, "who do you believe?," it is really stupid for baez to be relying on them siding with the 22 year old high school drop out that won't even offer so much as a believable explanation why her daughter is missing, and even more so, why she didn't report her own missing child for a month.

Casey really hasn't experienced how big the media circus actually has grown since she was taken in before. She's going to be totally overwhelmed. Hopefully, she'll be so overwhelmed, she'll slip up.........

Oh, but they do. They may lack some of the affect that typically leads a person to suicide, thus less likely, but they do indeed off themselves. I have no idea if Casey will do so, or if she is indeed a NPD. My gut tells me the risks depend upon how she views her current situation. Is she still able to believe that she can fool everyone and get away with any wrongdoing, or have her psychological defenses become inadequate? If she really is a NPD then this attitude/facade covers a deep sense of inadequacy.

"Finally, patients with narcissistic personality disorder can be at high risk for suicide during periods when they are not suffering from clinical depression."
[FONT=&quot]Recent Research on Narcissistic Personality Disorder[/FONT]
"Furthermore, it is suggested that the quality of life in nations is improving and that this improvement itself may increase the risk of suicide, especially in youth with narcissistic personality traits and antisocial personality disorder traits."
http://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...serid=10&md5=cf479842eecc21ff4cae6b02cb282623
Okay, thanks for the info. So she might kill herself. we've settled that one. :blowkiss:

The court date on the 21st isn't her trial for these current charges, is it?

no, i don't know what this hearing is about in particular - maybe just a pretrial conference, etc. - but it is definitely not the trial itself.

If Casey is free on bond.

Hypothetical First Conversation between Leonard (The Bounty Hunter) Padilla and Casey.

Padilla: Well Casey lets start a the beginning. When you last saw Caylee, where were you?

Casey: Geez Len, I told everybody I took her to Zanny! What is the matter with all you F-ing people!
All you want to do is talk about Caylee! What about ME? I thought you were here to HELP ME???

Casey continues: You promised me you would help me! Now lets talk about my movie. I want Britney Spears to play me! Nobody else will do.

Padilla: Hangs head and lights a cigarette.

Cindy barges into Casey’s room and yells, “Put out that DAMN cigarette!”

- Fade to black -

AAh. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and again, your just lucky.

MMMMUUUUHHAAAA.. Sorry feeling the effects of this and needed a little giggle check. SS forgets more than I will ever learn about this type of knowledge
Hahahahaha~ Don't ya mean a blind squirrel eating pizza?!

Now, now...Blinkster...you have become an old Pro fast here!! You surpassed me about ten cases ago. :crazy:

Respectfully, I don't think any one of us have the education or the knowledge of Casey to diagnose her with any one particular personality disorder. Psychiatrists take a lot of time to diagnose them and most exhibit traits of several disorders. Even psychiatrists get it wrong and have to reevaluate the diagnosis. You can't just read about one and apply it to Casey. They are multifaceted. Having said that, I put the link below in that describes a psychopath...a more generalized term that I think we can safely say applies to Casey.

http://www.crisiscounseling.com/Articles/Psychopath.htm

Psychopaths can have any number of personality disorders. This article describes Casey very well IMO.

Just had to comment about Padilla saying he gives himself a week to find Caylee.

Does anyone else find this odd? First we know that Casey is due back in court on the 21st, which happens to be this Thursday. So I am thinking most of her time this week will be taken up with her lawyers, not Padilla. Secondly if she is found guilty, and in my opinion I don't see how she could not be on the current charges, then back to prison
she goes. So how does he even know he has a weeks worth of time with her now?

To all our Floridian members..stay safe and take care in the coming days!
Hey DD! I do! I do! (find it odd....imagine nurse sitting in her little wooden desk squirming and raising hand in class)

I think he has a show all slated out for this week...with cameras and the whole nine. I think he is also overconfident. I don't honestly think he knows more than what wsers have been able to uncover/cover. He is obviously reading here. Perhaps he has some of his questions taken from the mouths of websleuthbabes?

the dsm4r is a rubric for psychiatric diagnoses and flat as any pancake I have ever seen....like trying to fit a square peg into a round whole a lot of the time. Obeserving similarities in criminal behavior is thinking outside of the box and and what makes this place great and websleuthers quoted on msm, etc. SS is a long time wser... a lot longer than me...and has seen a lot of behavior that can be paralleled and I respect that greatly and think it takes the flat pancake of psyche into a round~earth sort of view. I have learned a lot from her experience as well as others who have been doing this for a looong time.

The whole point of this board is for folks to share different opinions. Is there some reason I'm hearing about another WSer's experience? I certainly respect other people's opinions, but I don't always agree and I'm not shy about saying so. Sorry if that offends you.

that is also what i am hoping.

and even without a body and any subsequent evidence, there is still enough to get a conviction for, at the very least, manslaughter. it is the prosecution's theory vs. the defense's. and right now, the defense's theory - i.e. zanny the imaginary nanny - sucks big time. so by asking a jury of her peers, "who do you believe?," it is really stupid for baez to be relying on them siding with the 22 year old high school drop out that won't even offer so much as a believable explanation why her daughter is missing, and even more so, why she didn't report her own missing child for a month.
sorry for snipping, but why would she be charged with manslaughter? There is no evidence.

A jury will laugh this out of court.

ive been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder...with the exception of killing my children, i see ALOT of myself in casey...personally, i have gotton much better as i get older, im 29, and many of my symptoms have altogether disappeared since i stopped using drugs a year ago in october.

That is a difficult thing to deal with I am sure! And I admire you for addressing your "issues", as we all have them! Congratulations on your sobriety!

I hope that there are gatherers at the jail/her home shouting "WHERE'S CAYLEE?????"

Pssssh! It will look like some star taken out of there! They will prolly sneak her out into some big black SUV with other SUV's in the group. News cameras flashing all around...yeah yeah...*gag*

I think Casey is going to love this media circus when she gets out! This right up her alley..she is the star and she will milk this for all it is worth. Think Scott Peterson and Drew Peterson and then you have their female version in Casey.

the dsm4r is a rubric for psychiatric diagnoses and flat as any pancake I have ever seen....like trying to fit a square peg into a round whole a lot of the time. Obeserving similarities in criminal behavior is thinking outside of the box and and what makes this place great and websleuthers quoted on msm, etc. SS is a long time wser... a lot longer than me...and has seen a lot of behavior that can be paralleled and I respect that greatly and think it takes the flat pancake of psyche into a round~earth sort of view. I have learned a lot from her experience as well as others who have been doing this for a looong time.

not to mention, on the substance of what you said, do you believe that the dsm4r can be applied properly without one-on-one evaluation of the patient?

ive been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder...with the exception of killing my children, i see ALOT of myself in casey...personally, i have gotton much better as i get older, im 29, and many of my symptoms have altogether disappeared since i stopped using drugs a year ago in october.

Congrats on your recovery!

I second that emotion. I have friends in Key West. Hopefully, they are out by now.

A lot of those Key Westers are tough ol' birds, and many of them just hang it out! Praying all my friends and rellies throughout FL remain safe, too! :)

If Casey is free on bond.

Hypothetical First Conversation between Leonard (The Bounty Hunter) Padilla and Casey.

Padilla: Well Casey lets start a the beginning. When you last saw Caylee, where were you?

Casey: Geez Len, I told everybody I took her to Zanny! What is the matter with all you F-ing people!
All you want to do is talk about Caylee! What about ME? I thought you were here to HELP ME???

Casey continues: You promised me you would help me! Now lets talk about my movie. I want Britney Spears to play me! Nobody else will do.

Padilla: Hangs head and lights a cigarette.

Cindy barges into Casey’s room and yells, “Put out that DAMN cigarette!”

- Fade to black -
LOL sarge! only thing I would change is......Casey says, "only juliette lewis can play me"

Hey DD! I do! I do! (find it odd....imagine nurse sitting in her little wooden desk squirming and raising hand in class)

I think he has a show all slated out for this week...with cameras and the whole nine. I think he is also overconfident. I don't honestly think he knows more than what wsers have been able to uncover/cover. He is obviously reading here. Perhaps he has some of his questions taken from the mouths of websleuthbabes?
He has not only been reading here, but his nephew is a new member and taking our questions!! Check out all the threads on Tony Padilla:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69146

See what ya miss when you are traipsing around moving and such?! :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads