Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #102

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, NBM and you are correct on all fronts, you have been away so I want tease you that I posted at length on my thoughts on the Grand Jury involvement Saturday..:blowkiss::blowkiss:
Nothings in process, shocking
you are on it girl! So, what is the grand jury date? I am feeling lazy LOL... I have complete confidence in LE....they have forensics...they know it....they know what it means....they most likely feel confident they will get their indictment based on that evidence. Once that is done.....THEN you call TES or another kind of search group. It also changes the BAR (not sure if it raises it or lowers it to the gutter level of the perp imhoo) on the degree of interplay between the suspect, the def atty, the prosecutor, etc.
I tried to google orange county grand jury schedule and since I didn't hit it in the first page I came back to catch up. I am just curious as to how much longer we agonize until that gj meets....

Again, as usual, blinky is on it. Thanks for hearing me rehash anyhoo...(and sorry for it as well...it is usually not my style as you know):blowkiss:

We have a case close by with felony child neglect and the two "adults" living in the home are both under a 1/2 mil bond. I'm thinking 1/2 mil for felony child neglect might be fair in my book!

I agree....how can you put a price on Caylee's life, Casey's willful neglect, and Casey's refusal to help LE find her daughter. IMO, it's too bad it couldnt be set even higher.....

I believe George had to stop mention Never Lose Hope because they are not 501c and ended up being investigated by the IRS.

I don't think the bail was set too high. I think the Judge did what any Judge should do which is to weigh what he was told by the Detective et al and try to decifer what was going on with the family plus first and foremost...with Casey. Since there were extenuating circumstances presented by the Detective with the forensic tests ongoing...the Judged acted in the best interests of the child and of the courts to secure Casey until he could learn more.

Tracy dont stop posting hun:) Everyone is intitled to their own opinion and debating the issues:) But I do understand where your coming from:) Its one thing to give your opinion and totally another to be attacked for your opinion.Which I have seen done here a few times. Thats one of the reason I dont post much and have been a lurker for a long time now:)If you feel that way its better to ignore and more on:) Most of the posters here are good people and a pleasure to post with:)

Thanks Dunlurken! Hope they file more charges and she doesn't get out!

I am uploading too ....

good! Let me know by PM if you get done first and I'll cancel mine. No point to have 2 links. OT-You get your supplies yet? We're all set. :blowkiss: Be safe tomorrow Patty.

Thanks Dunlurken! Hope they file more charges and she doesn't get out!
If LE would just come up with more evidence, we wouldn't have to worry about this. I'm on the fence as usual. I have no clue why the forensics are taking so long. They don't need all of them, just enough to keep her in jail and up the charges, if she is guilty of murder.

I think they don't have enough evidence. But I've been wrong before. LOL.

We have a case close by with felony child neglect and the two "adults" living in the home are both under a 1/2 mil bond. I'm thinking 1/2 mil for felony child neglect might be fair in my book!

And IMO, the law allows the judge to set that amount, making it completely fair.

I am uploading too ....
Patty, thanks so much for all your posted videos today! And also, Tracy, I agree with cuppy.. True websleuthers will not disagree with what you say... they will respectfuly disagree.. and there is a huge difference there.

I really hope they come up with a new law called "Caylee's Law" after this is all over with. The law would read that under no circumstances can any parent be eligible for bond if they are in any way involved in their childs disappearance.

Another thought about these three confidential holds the have on her bail. Any chance the psychologists have determined she may harm herself or her parents if released??? The last bond hearing was sealed because her psychological evaluation was going to be discussed. If LE has nothing else to hold her on as of yet. IMO it doesn't take this much time to get DNA back, and they only have 30 reported pieces of evidence. The car, shovel, gas cans, seven or eight garments taken from her closet which BTW were laundered, boots, questionable stain in the trunk, receipts (if Cindy didn't throw them out) cell phone calls, and whatever they had in those bags. I'm not sure how they do things in Florida, but here in San Diego they push things along much quicker. Just look at the Westerfield case. They had all the DNA they needed to formally arrest that animal for murder in a matter of three weeks without a body.

Thanks Christine for the new thread.

I thought what Shep said was perfect!!

He basically called this guy out by saying...and I paraphrase...

"She lost her daughter, did not call LE ever, reported her after being forced a month later, is called a habitual liar by LE and friends, and refuses to cooperate to find her daughter and you are going to get her out of jail because why???"

I thought it was terrific.

If these guys thought that this would bring them good publicity, I think it is dawning on them that it is not.

I agree! I thought the same thing! I heard Leonard on another show say they wouldn't place the CA case on their show.. Does anyone think they will?

As Shep says...and this is a quote, " She is in jail for a reason!"

I agree! I thought the same thing! I heard Leonard on another show say they wouldn't place the CA case on their show.. Does anyone think they will?

liltigress, hoping these posts will remain. I know some here oppose even a thought, much less an outright suggestion, be made that a missing child's organization may be a front for some very suspicious and possibly illegal business(es).

It's not to say that thoses involved in raising money and awareness for said front organization(s) are involved in the shady business(es) though. What better way to bring top names in than for a so-called worthy children's cause?

It's difficult to think that some of the super sleuths here could possibly even let something like that slide. It needs to be looked into, imo! If it checks out, no harm done! They should welcome the scrutiny if they are legitimate, right?

good! Let me know by PM if you get done first and I'll cancel mine. No point to have 2 links. OT-You get your supplies yet? We're all set. :blowkiss: Be safe tomorrow Patty.

I will let you know by PM. Yes, I went out and picked up some things, then the doc called and put me on new antibiotic ... so out again and now home. We are under a hurricane warning....

I agree. Caylee was failed on every level here. There were no checks and balances in this family for anything in regards to Caylee's well being or mental stability. Denying her a father was only the beginning of an almost 3 year existence where she was little more than a trophy child to her mother, a second chance to her grandparents to raise a halfway normal female, and having her be tossed away like an old toy that Casey was tired of playing with. She had no rights. She had no choices. She had no protection from the dysfunction going on in this family.

SS, First off I enjoy your posts. Secondly I couldn't agree with you more on this statement.

LOL--you beat me--mines done but not processed.
I'm in Sarasota.

I really hope they come up with a new law called "Caylee's Law" after this is all over with. The law would read that under no circumstances can any parent be eligible for bond if they are in any way involved in their childs disappearance.

Another thought about these three confidential holds the have on her bail. Any chance the psychologists have determined she may harm herself or her parents if released??? The last bond hearing was sealed because her psychological evaluation was going to be discussed. If LE has nothing else to hold her on as of yet. IMO it doesn't take this much time to get DNA back, and they only have 30 reported pieces of evidence. The car, shovel, gas cans, seven or eight garments taken from her closet which BTW were laundered, boots, questionable stain in the trunk, receipts (if Cindy didn't throw them out) cell phone calls, and whatever they had in those bags. I'm not sure how they do things in Florida, but here in San Diego they push things along much quicker. Just look at the Westerfield case. They had all the DNA they needed to formally arrest that animal for murder in a matter of three weeks without a body.
I thought California was sooooooooooo slow. LOL. But you have a good point. Florida is dragging their feet for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE