Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal opinion is that we won;t. He wouldn;t want to incriminate himself. And having knowledge of where Caylee is and not saying until now would definitely be suspicious, if not obstruction at the very least?

I agree, my only point is that I hope that the info he has beyond the small snipets we're getting is being shared with LE and that it will come out at any trial of this matter.

Bringing this over from the other thread.

SelmaClue
user_online.gif

a stranger on the bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy1
Gigi, that is totally funny! He didnt get it done by 9. Must not work hours like the rest of us!?!?!?
Great post!

Oh yah, it's GREAT!
Now little Caylee remains missing and Casey
remains SILENT in jail.
It's SUCH a happy thing!
YAY!

Yes, this is my dripping sarcasm.
I am disappointed.
:(

Hmmm...Casey so happy to be let out of jail--excitedly throws her arms around Leonard--Oh thankyou! I just needed someone I could trust. I'll tell you everything you want to know!! I have 5 days right? Well first- I WANT TO CALL TonE, then I want to go to Fusion! Then maybe I can paint my nails and edit my pics on MYspace. Oh and I need to go shopping cause I lost SO much weight in jail. Plus I missed the all white party so we need to plan another one. Caylee? You want to find Caylee? Everybody is so worried about Caylee!!! What about ME???!!!!! :saythat:

i dont believe casey will be released.. plus LE stated a few days ago not to go by what the media is saying..and to believe what we hear straight from LE .the problem tho, LE is holding all the detailed evidence so close to the vest that the media is out there trying to fill in the blanks.

IF she gets out, I think she'll break bail somehow within a week, and be right back in jail. I think that's what LE is hoping for and put an end to all this.

Wouldn't one naturally question the psychology of one who would willingly enter into a relationship with one of Casey's profile though? Like usually attracts like IMO. If Casey's lifestyle really was as portrayed, anyone she dated most likely would have a similar lifestyle, which would bring THEIR actions and behaviors into question.

Let's not pick this poor man apart, shall we?!

According to LE, Tony has cooperated with them, given sworn statements, and may know way more than we are privy to. And I say good for him if he is helping this investigation. God knows his former gf has not!

You gotta wonder what Tony is feeling with Casey fixing to be out on bond. I bet she'll be ringing his phone off the wall. Poor guy.

Wouldn't one naturally question the psychology of one who would willingly enter into a relationship with one of Casey's profile though? Like usually attracts like IMO. If Casey's lifestyle really was as portrayed, anyone she dated most likely would have a similar lifestyle, which would bring THEIR actions and behaviors into question.

That's an interesting point. But remember, they thought Casey had a job, had a nanny, had a close relationship with her parents, and was a good mom. If all those things HAD been true, and Caylee really had been with parents or nanny, and Casey earned (not stole!) her own money, then for someone their ages, being single, not much is wrong with going clubbing. That doesn't make you an awful person.

What makes her clubbing so nauseating is that Caylee was unaccounted for or worse during this time!

He didn't know who he was dating.

IMO, the boyfriend has alot more to do with this than we may know. Which would explain why he has been so media...evasive. And why she wanted to speak with him so badly.

Tony's probably thanking God every day that he didn't get any more involved with this crackpot.

I think for the most part, all her friends have cooperated with LE but wisely chose to stay out of the spotlight.... most of them were forced to make their MySpace pages private when Casey was arrested.

What on earth do any of these kids have to gain by showing the media that they're interested in joining this sad circus?

If the so called mother specifically said her little daughter was being taken care of by some other person... nanny or grandmother.... as far as they're concerned it's not unreasonable that Casey has time to party & live the free life.

I don't recall seeing this article before concerning the sighting in Georgia:

Missing girl sightings ‘bogus’

By ROB MOORE
Thursday, July 24, 2008 5:48 PM EDT

Law enforcement officials in Habersham County say an Orlando TV station’s report that a missing Florida girl was sighted in Cornelia apparently are incorrect.

“I think it’s bogus,” said Cornelia Police Chief Rick Darby Thursday evening.

Likewise, Sheriff DeRay Fincher said he has no reason to believe 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was spotted here.

~snip~

“The people in Florida have not contacted us about any possible sightings,” Fincher said. “We’ve had no communication from anyone about anything [except news media] related to this. We’ve had not one 9-1-1 call about it.”

“It started coming through this morning that she was in White County, in Cornelia, somewhere out in the county,” Darby said, echoing what Fincher said about no 9-1-1 calls.

http://www.thenortheastgeorgian.com/articles/2008/07/24/news/breaking_news/03breakingnews.txt.txt

Here we go again, Fox News is reporting that they are keeping her in jail for one more day. Bounty hunter says, something came up! But that she should be out by dinner time as long as bail gets posted by 4:00 today. If that doesn't happen she will be in jail another night. Waiting for a glitch to go through! Not sure what?

Here we go again, Fox News is reporting that they are keeping her in jail for one more day. Bounty hunter says, something came up! But that she should be out by dinner time as long as bail gets posted by 4:00 today. If that doesn't happen she will be in jail another night. Waiting for a glitch to go through! Not sure what?

i bet a few in LE involved with this case are chuckling because they know she aint going anywhere :crazy:

He certainly wasn't motivated enough to get paperwork in by 9AM. I've always said it's easy to offer up money when you don't have to spend it. I won't be shocked to see him at the end of the week conveniently have a reason to not be able to post bond and skiddadle back on home. He said from the beginning it's a win-win situation for him.

Well then. I'm certainly glad he's able to get face time on Caylees...uh...missing issue.:eek:

:puke:

aww maybe when Casey can get a shower and her nails done....fox news
:puke: :puke: :puke: omgggggggggggg

possible, or something that's been tossed out to WS to try to confuse us...??? thoughts???

I won't be a bit suprised if the next story out of the Anthony's doesn't allude to the same facts and same people. Especially Casey, she did call Jesse on June 16th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth