Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we got more information here. It's hard to take the bits and pieces and put together a full picture.

Actually know you I bet Lee just assumed his mother had her. You know? Not giving him a pass. Not at all. I just would think it would be common place.

if lee wasn't regularly talking with cindy, that could be true. if lee were regularly speaking with his mother, as cindy claims was the case between she and casey, then i would have expected cindy to complain/mention to lee that she missed caylee, etc.

I could see a mother in that position pulling stuff out of the car, muttering about Casey refusing to grow up, getting the car impounded, how much that cost them, out with her friends for a month while withhold Caylee, credit cards, cell phone bill, and now mom gets to clean up her mess. I don't think it was a June Cleaver moment.

If Cindy had just gotten her credit card statement she would be mightily POed
(i've been in this position of cleaning up my child's financial mess, I would be extremely POed)

It seems to me that Tony doesn't want to talk to the press, considering how awful he must feel thinking that Casey may have killed Caylee to spend more time with him without the extra baggage.

It was obvious last night that he didn't want Clint talking to the press. Clint was very careful to keep the focus off Tony, although Greta was doing great to keep trying to push the issue.

Tony needs to realize it wasn't him. Whoever Casey hooked up with was likely going to be enough motivation for her to dump Caylee.

I had the same issue. I'd never used my ISP email until I discovered I had to in order to register w/ websleuths.
QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me....
this was my 3rd time re-registering ... I couldn't figure out what I had done wrong...

I inquired & they replied & said it was an issue with the e-mail address & to use the one that came with my ISP.

I'll probably still just mostly lurk though.

I like this sight, it is way more informative than the news, & I really like having all the information available in one place for easy access!

I have had issues getting in today though... happened a few weeks back too when there was like 500 people on one thread!

if lee wasn't regularly talking with cindy, that could be true. if lee were regularly speaking with his mother, as cindy claims was the case between she and casey, then i would have expected cindy to complain/mention to lee that she missed caylee, etc.

Remember: Lee's comment to Casey the night she got arrested in her first phone call from jail"

"I am not going to go around and around with you..I'm done with that, and everything you have been putting mom through for the last month"

paraphrased.

<snip>
(1) car retrieved from amscot
(2) amy's phone number retrieved from car, that smelled like it had had a dead body in the trunk,
(3) cindy calls amy
(4) cindy finds out where casey is from speaking to amy
(5) cindy picks up casey,
(6) cindy and casey drive around looking for caylee, and cindy loks for an open police station,
(7) cindy and casey return home,
(8) finally, the first 911 call is made, followed by the second 911 call, followed by the third 911 call.

Have you ever been in a situation that is suddenly so viscerally frightening that you cannot process the information? That is what made her so adamant about seeing Caylee right now. If the car hadn't smelled like that Casey probably could have talked her way into the following morning. That is why she kept upping the threats to get Casey to talk, drive to the police station and she will tell me in the parking lot, actually call them, still won't tell me, go home and work on her there, call again, leave her with Lee and suddenly she finds out the truth she didn't want to hear and she tells the cops my granddaughter is gone and the car smells like a dead body. Sounds like a concerned grandmother trying to verify the safety of her granddaughter even at the expense of her daughter.

She had spoken to Casey during the two weeks that the car was impounded. Casey never told her the car was out of her possession. They didn't go a month of total silence, get an impounded car that reeked like a body and just go about cleaning it. They had talked to their daughter who told them Caylee was fine. If we are suggesting that she as mother should immediately think this could be a crime scene, I have talked to Casey, maybe that is Caylee's body I smell...... than Casey should have been removed from the child's life long ago if that was a reasonable conclusion to jump to.

Except....Cindy thought Casey was in Jacksonville. She said she was surprised to find out the car was not. Seems a pretty BIG clue that something was wrong.

Or maybe she was on a fishing expedition. She had to have known that Amy would find out about the check forgery almost immediately, and wanted to check her temperature.

What she didn't know was that Cindy would call Amy, who not only dropped (her last) dime on Casey, but hopped on the broomstick to lead mom to her.

Busted!

LOL, DianeB!
Thanks for a laugh - I needed it!

I think you are so right about the fishing expedition!

No, because in the July 3rd myspace mssg from Cindy, she was stating that Casey had Caylee and was keeping her from seeing Caylee.

TRIPLEA - I'm not understanding you. If Cindy last saw caylee (that we know of) on june 15, father's day with GGP, and she's complaining on july 3 she hasn't seen caylee on the myspace page, and then telling the police on july 15 that her GD's been missing for days...how does it not fit?

I am sure Cindy had access to Caseys my space page. Maybe that was her way of keeping up on her.(?)

My impression was that Cindy had been calling Casey and asking to see Caylee and for the past month, was given an excuse each time - she's asleep, she's at the beach with the babysitter, etc. Cindy is saying - "I've given you a month, asking every day to see or talk to Caylee. I'm not giving you one more day - I want to see her now!"

That's a huge problem for me. If that would have been me I would have sensed something horribly wrong and I would have found Casey no matter what it took. Since Lee went clubbing with Casey I wonder if any conversation took place btw him and his mother about Caylee. Something is way not right here with I've given you a month business.

It seems to me that Tony doesn't want to talk to the press, considering how awful he must feel thinking that Casey may have killed Caylee to spend more time with him without the extra baggage.

It was obvious last night that he didn't want Clint talking to the press. Clint was very careful to keep the focus off Tony, although Greta was doing great to keep trying to push the issue.
Can someone tell me why Tony doesn't want to talk to the press? Is he not very articulate or something? I was so impressed with Clint last night. JMO.

Yes, i agree, and I also noticed that he no longer has GP's or CA's as myspace friends (at least on the front page.)- only Lee.That kind of said a lot to me, not to mention his blog. I have the definite impression that they are pretty realistic about what may have occurred, and if given just a few moments in the same room, this guy would have NO problem getting CA to cough up exactly what the truth is! (and I don't mean physically, I mean given his strong personality and apparent drive for the truth!)

They probably thought Casey had hurt them as much as she could with the paternity issues.

Except....Cindy thought Casey was in Jacksonville. She said she was surprised to find out the car was not. Seems a pretty BIG clue that something was wrong.

Casey told Cindy she was in Jacksonville which is what Casey clipped from Clint going to Jacksonville on Fathers day...

That is how this girls mind works...she takes things she hears around her and applies it to herself.

Just like she did with Zenaida's name, Im convinced of it...its a pattern with her.

Like DianeB said

Keyser Soze

:clap::clap::clap:
My impression was that Cindy had been calling Casey and asking to see Caylee and for the past month, was given an excuse each time - she's asleep, she's at the beach with the babysitter, etc. Cindy is saying - "I've given you a month, asking every day to see or talk to Caylee. I'm not giving you one more day - I want to see her now!"
(Emphasis added!)

If Cindy had only done a welfare check on her grandaughter during the month. :(

I hate to say this, but I don't think it would have mattered. If Casey left with Caylee on the 16th and something happened to Caylee on the 16th, then there is nothing that the GPs really could have done differently once she walked out of that door. There are a lot of things that they could have done differently for the last 22 years, but again, that is a moot point now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487