Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #93

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MARK WILLIAMS, NEWS DIRECTOR, WNDB NEWSTALK 1150: Of course. I mean, if she went on the shopping spree and ran up the $45,000, they ought to be able to trace through that banking company where she spent that money, what state she was in. .....

Thanks for looking this up.

My take on the comment is that the balance on the credit card is $45,000 and Mark is speculating that IF she went on a shopping spree she might have run up this total. JMO

My main question from the beginning --- and still...........

Why are there no "active" search parties besides the psychics???

Why arent the grandparents and the family forming they're own search parties?

Where is the rest of this family? Are there no aunts? uncles? cousins? Friends of the family????

Welcome to WS!

There actually have been searches that LE will not disclose the information on. There is good reason for this especially if LE is searching for a body. Tim Miller had a body moved by the murderer to a place Tim's team had already searched. Also, LE was brought in 31 days after the fact and that's a monumental problem.

The family is not only not forming searches, they have turned down offers of help for searches. And have turned down offers from people to introduce them to the big search oranizations.

There is family around. I don't know if they aren't around much, or if the media simply isn't focusing on them.

I am so hoping, Robotdog...There is a vacumn of information this morning..was checking all the orlando stations and newspapers and this story has gone from top story to nearly nothing...something is up...either the ground search is proving fruitful or LE ha advised the stations, papers to lay off for a day or so to give them the chance.

Something is very different today....anybody else notice?

And a good morning to all of you!

IMO this is not a bad place for this case to be.

for all of those people that believe that you have seen all you need to see of casey anthony..remember this...
you have only seen her actions for probably a total of 5 minutes running...arrest time phone call to family time...and bond hearing time...really 5 MIN. TOPS!!!...
and you have only heard her speak to her family for maybe 10 min. tops...MOM...LEE..whatever
Really
I'm sick of everyone claiming that thay know what she is or how she is...we don't know S*@*T. All we know is what we're shown!! And we feed on it like cows in the meadow...

Honestly, I've spent some time clubbin it up..and the pics took while "partying" at fusion could have spanned a total of 30 min. a couple of songs...a contest or two...a drink or two...
no pictures have come out that shows that during that time she was getting too wasted...heck her hair wan't even wet..(as mine always was from drinking and dancing!!)

all I have to say is...everyone has based her total character and demeanor on less than an hour of media based info!!!
WOW...I'm gald that so many people are experts in determining a persons mental well being/state of mind etc...based on less than 1 HOUR OF MEDIA FED INFORMATION!!
really...we don't really know who Casey is or what she has done...all we can do is speculate...every one of us...
I can see it now...the mob with torches and pitchforks!!
I, myself will wait for the evidence to appear before I make my decision...
until then I will pray that this sweet child comes home safe!!

I base my impressions on 31 days, not one hour.
Her child was gone for 31 days and she carried on her life as normal.
AFAIC, that is pathetic.:furious:

Also - I know this was discussed yesterday (I was waiting for member approval) but the butterfly shirts --- with the "Fly Home" comment......

Angels fly -- little girls WALK!

I have a feeling that the cell phone pings are going to lead LE to Cayle. I also think her google searches will be incriminating as well. I expect they will find Caylee soon.

I think with last night's reveal about the Orlando Airport and perhaps Casey being there, we might see some activity there today. The Aug. 6th article about there being a foul smell and attributing it to dead pests seems like they just didn't have a clue that something more substantial might be there.

i will eat my keyboard piece by piece if there is not a confession soon.

the Police are getting closer and closer

the HIPPO looms :behindbar

Watch out, the space key is a choker
teehee.gif

Actually I am wondering if she will. I sure hope so.

Also - I know this was discussed yesterday (I was waiting for member approval) but the butterfly shirts --- with the "Fly Home" comment......

Angels fly -- little girls WALK!

Good observation and welcome to the board.

Secondly - I dont know if Im the only one who has family like this --- but if this were my child --- my ENTIRE family would be camped out at my house - tents, campers, sleeping on the floor whatever......Our home would be "Central Station" with anyone and everyone we know staying there and doing WHATEVER needed to be done to find her.....

Ive not seen ANY other family --- besides the picture of great grandpa (understandable that hes not out looking) but where are the family friends? and everyone else? Where are Lees friends? Caseys "friends"????

QUOTE]

I believe it was George's sister who was stationed at the public's tent for awhile ,the first week or so . I'm just guessing that she had to return home and that is why the public's Caylee is missing tent was taken down .

Isn't it due to LE not wanting potential investigative info leaked. If the info is beneficial to LE in their search for Caylee and contradicts any evidence/leads which their holding close on hand, it would not be released. Especially if LE feels it would support their evidence in the case. To do so would jeopardize their investigation, just procedures.
isnt today ...DAY 31?

i saw where a reporter was at fusion (sp?) saying the crowd had dropped from around 400 to about 80 people. what does everyone have to hide?

or are they afraid of something? just surprised that age group wouldn't enjoy the attention.

Isn't it due to LE not wanting potential investigative info leaked. If the info is beneficial to LE in their search for Caylee and contradicts any evidence/leads which their holding close on hand, it would not be released. Especially if LE feels it would support their evidence in the case. To do so would jeopardize their investigation, just procedures.

I'm hoping that's the case. But do you think Casey would say anything to her parents about Caylee without Baez? I would think Baez instructed her to keep mum about Caylee to anyone but him cause then he could go to LE with some sort of deal. IDK, just thinking out loud.

Regarding the cell phone pings near the airport:

We know Amy went to Puerto Rico on vacation. Casey was using Amy's car while she was gone.

Any chance Casey was dropping Amy at the airport for her outbound flight?

Sweetyhide..I love your box in the left hand corner. I have been going through some stuff recently and that i my motto, too! Get up, survive, go back to bed. Thanks for a laugh this morning!

Regarding the cell phone pings near the airport:

We know Amy went to Puerto Rico on vacation. Casey was using Amy's car while she was gone.

Any chance Casey was dropping Amy at the airport for her outbound flight?

Amy went to PR three weeks after that phone ping. Also, TonE went to N.Y. But IIRC, that was two weeks after that phone ping. The article states that there was no reason for Casey to have been in the area of the phone ping.

Amy went to PR three weeks after that phone ping. Also, TonE went to N.Y. But IIRC, that was two weeks after that phone ping. The article states that there was no reason for Casey to have been in the area of the phone ping.

Thanks. I get confused with all the dates involved :)

I guess I question this since they seem to always be at home talking to media....Kinda hard to be "watching" someone when your at home --- or driving around with a huge billboard -- I bet the "kidnappers" definetly havent seen/noticed THAT yet......

Secondly - I dont know if Im the only one who has family like this --- but if this were my child --- my ENTIRE family would be camped out at my house - tents, campers, sleeping on the floor whatever......Our home would be "Central Station" with anyone and everyone we know staying there and doing WHATEVER needed to be done to find her.....

Ive not seen ANY other family --- besides the picture of great grandpa (understandable that hes not out looking) but where are the family friends? and everyone else? Where are Lees friends? Caseys "friends"????

Missing/Kidnapped --- either way this little girl hasnt been seen in two months ------ When do you (as her family) start caring enough to get off YOUR a$$es - stop running your mouths to the media and LOOK for her????

It is like that LE interview the other day "We are more than willing to search and bring Caylee home, the problem is the last person who was known with her (Casey_ isnt talking, we have no where to even start"

I uess they could go by Caseys statement to Lee "I feel shes close, I feel it in my gut" and start close to A home and work from there? But its a huge world out there. Casey COULD be close. I keep thinking of that little girl out in Calif. laying out in that field, so sad. Yes, you;d think if Caylee is out there somewhere, family would more than jump to take up the huge Search organizations offers and at least bring her home.
To find a little girl, you cant be a one man show....too much to cover out there.
I have a feeling last week when they searched that pond near the Anthonys, they were looking for Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9