Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've spent most of the day sleeping because I am fighting an oncoming cold... I woke up just less than an hour ago, hoping there would be some changes in this case. Jeeeeeeez!!!!!!! As if this case isn't crazy enough, now it has taken on a crazier spin... never in a million years would I have expected this case to turn into a side show like this.

Poor Caylee... this is about her, but the way people (ie: her parents, the bounty hunter) are coddling to Casey, you would think that Casey was the bigger issue and that Caylee was an afterthought. It makes me feel all the more ill...

Side show? This looks more and more like the main show to me.... isn't it amazing how one skinny 22 year old woman can make an entire country go nuts and wreak so much havoc? She's not just leading LE and her parents around by the nose, but the rest of us too (oh what a power trip).

I'm all for her being bonded out and having to live with her mother. Come to think of it, if I were Casey, I'd much rather stay in jail than having to deal with THAT (her mother) and not being able to LEAVE.... talk about punishment!

I don't think Caylee is still with us, but if she is, and this bounty hunter can shed light on her location, then more power to him. Of course he's doing it for the money, the recognition and fame, etc. etc. but if he gets RESULTS (oh I so hope he does), then I will pray that he succeeds in getting Casey to talk.

themis: People being interested in a case, doesn't automatically mean there is a market for anything. I think that's what they're banking on...but, i bet, they're wrong. Most of us are interested in finding her and justice...and it will end there.
amen!

Does Casey HAVE to leave the jail? Is she obligated to go ... on bond, or does she have a choice to stay?

Oh she will go... it is what she has been asking for since day one... What I am waiting for is when she IS out, the family will have no more excuse for her not to be able to find Caylee... she will be FREE to talk, look, investigate to her hearts content... what will be the excuse then?

Oh she will go... it is what she has been asking for since day one... What I am waiting for is when she IS out, the family will have no more excuse for her not to be able to find Caylee... she will be FREE to talk, look, investigate to her hearts content... what will be the excuse then?
The only looking she'll be doing is through the car windows on her way to whatever house they'll put her in, whether that's her parent's home or her grandparents or where ever. The ankle bracelet and conditions of bail are that she stays put at home. No mall shopping, no investigating, partying at Fusian etc. Plus with a bounty hunter sitting there talking to her every day and mom and dad and Lee there at the house.. she's going to wish she was back in jail.

Lee Anthony is on MySpace right now his page is private, heard on Greta tonight he tols reporter he didn't know about her getting out on bond

This is a crazy circus. Psychics, bounty hunters, bondsmen, crazy parents, a sociopath. Everyone is in this for themselves. The only one who isn't is poor little Caylee. She has no voice and no choice. I am sick to death of all these people.

just got a chance to sit down...and what do I find.....hmmm...Casey..possible release on bond....please say it isn't so!!

the guy doesn't seem to be worried that she'll run....safe bet for him...right

The only looking she'll be doing is through the car windows on her way to whatever house they'll put her in, whether that's her parent's home or her grandparents or where ever. The ankle bracelet and conditions of bail are that she stays put at home. No mall shopping, no investigating, partying at Fusian etc. Plus with a bounty hunter sitting there talking to her every day and mom and dad and Lee there at the house.. she's going to wish she was back in jail.

We can only hope... these people have a way of manipulating things that is totally unbelievable! I just wish that letting her out REALLY did get us some answers... I am not holding my breath tho..

It may be interesting to see what this b#@*h does when she is out. I think she may talk alot to her friends. May create more incriminating evidence such as observations regarding her demeanor, contradictory statements, etc. In jail, her lawyer can control her more. But out, I don't think this person can even attempt to act normal or follow rational instructions from counsel. She is in "Casey's world" and there, the rules of logic do not apply.

This is a crazy circus. Psychics, bounty hunters, bondsmen, crazy parents, a sociopath. Everyone is in this for themselves. The only one who isn't is poor little Caylee. She has no voice and no choice. I am sick to death of all these people.

It all sounds like a very low budget "B" movie.. I only wish that it was. I can't even look at Caylee without grabbing my 3 year old and SQUEEZING her to peices..

I think when, and IF, she is out she will have to put up or shut up. We are then going to know if she really does assist in helping look for Caylee. I don't think Caylee is alive, I hope I am wrong. I guess for Casey, this is where the pedal meets the medal.

I am not sure she will get out because of her two psych holds. We will see.

except that I think caylee is alive...I hope caylee is alive...I pray caylee is alive!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detectivegotcha