Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a website. It doesn't really say "how" he promotes people or what you will get in a private consultation with him. It's all fluff. I just read in the Orlando Sentenial that "he reached out to the Anthony's when he saw things spinning out of control" So basically he probably called and offered his services for free. Like I said last night, that puts him in a great position to ghostwrite the book(s). It amazes me that all these players just kind-of "put" themselves in the situation without being asked. The psychics, the bounty hunter. It's so sad in a way that people use these people when they are down and desperate:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Totally agreed. Did you notice the movie that Garrison produced and starred in? There is definitely no media-wh@ring going on there. ~the sarcasm drips~

If I was Casey I would want to stay in prison, I think facing my parents and friends with all the lies I had told, looking at all the family pictures, being stuck with that bounty hunter guy, and the public perception and anger at just what is evident in the situation, not even that fact that she might have murdered her own child, then there is the court date coming up on the 21st right? Getting to the courthouse with out personal security would be intimidating. I would rather sit in my cell and read.

It could also be that ZG didn't qualify for an apartment on her husbands income or something..or she could be working and just looking for some good out of her name being drug in the mud..in the way of a new job with lots o' cash..lol

Just a thought here - now that the news is on - Gov. Crist has issued a state of emergency for the entire state due to this storm. Does that affect the court system as well? Maybe Fay will help keep her in the slammer. They are already starting to evacuate the Keys (at least the tourists now). Probably kick up into high gear tomorrow. Any legal eagles out there that could clue us in on what happens if there is a state of emergency declared?

I don't know the answer to your question. But I was thinking, if the GP's really do believe Caylee is alive, they must be so worried about her safety during this storm. It;s bad enough that they don't know where she is, but now a hurricane?

I don't know the answer to your question. But I was thinking, if the GP's really do believe Caylee is alive, they must be so worried about her safety during this storm. It;s bad enough that they don't know where she is, but now a hurricane?
Really! I hear that. I just think that come Monday - with all this - will they be able to fit her with that bracelet and all? I don't really know how the court system reacts when there is a state of emergency and the storm isn't hitting as yet. Of course, when (or if) it does, then everything just shuts down. Also, now that this is done I know real estate deals STOP totally. Nothing can be done until it is lifted. But as for the courts - don't know.

ok today is my bday i had a cake my daughters said mom what was your wish my 11 year old said mom u wish that caylee would go home! This story is taking all of me just like the NH case! It amazes me how children know when u are upset about something or something is wrong!

On the tattoo thread, someone posted a link to an earlier news report that I thought had some bits worth rementioning now:
http://www.wftv.com/news/16924162/detail.html

"I got sick initially, because you get that thought, what if, but we knew deep inside there can't be anything wrong here," said grandfather George Anthony.

"If I have to go out myself, door to door, and look for this child, until the day I die, I will walk every inch of this earth and open every door and knock on every door everyday and I will look in every nook and cranny," Cynthia said.

The pair says they have faith in their daughter and are paying for her attorney.

"I got sick initially, because you get that thought, what if, but we knew deep inside there can't be anything wrong here," said grandfather George Anthony.

"If I have to go out myself, door to door, and look for this child, until the day I die, I will walk every inch of this earth and open every door and knock on every door everyday and I will look in every nook and cranny," Cynthia said.

The pair says they have faith in their daughter and are paying for her attorney.

Which would explain why they haven't been able to bail her out. I have a feeling that Mr. Baez doesn't come cheap.

I would be going crazy If I was in jail and a hurricane was coming and I didnt no where my child was!!!

Just a thought here - now that the news is on - Gov. Crist has issued a state of emergency for the entire state due to this storm. Does that affect the court system as well? Maybe Fay will help keep her in the slammer. They are already starting to evacuate the Keys (at least the tourists now). Probably kick up into high gear tomorrow. Any legal eagles out there that could clue us in on what happens if there is a state of emergency declared?

mommashark - forgive me if I'm mistaken - but havn't you said that think you have found the myspace of the ZG in the interview? If so - would you please PM me the link? Pretty please.

ok today is my bday i had a cake my daughters said mom what was your wish my 11 year old said mom u wish that caylee would go home! This story is taking all of me just like the NH case! It amazes me how children know when u are upset about something or something is wrong!

hbg-blink14.gif

:HappyBday
My son's first birthday is tomorrow. Congrats.

I wonder if the Anthonys are having their regular Sunday night vigil this week, or if they will be too busy with the Cowboy Bounty Hunter. I've noticed that in all his interviews, Cowboy is sure to mention that his plane lands in Orlando at 4 pm. He wants to make sure all the press is there for his arrival IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip