Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the truth being slipped out here is that the beach is probably where casey took caylee when saying she was going to work. Which leads me to believe that now that little caylee was talking more, she would/was telling grandmom cindy where her and mommy went all day.

Thats what I said Friday - she was almost 3 and had to have been at least StARTING to be vocal to the point of being able to "tell" on mommy:waitasec:

This is from a little while ago, but i didn't have posting access yet when i read it and researched it.

There was a guy on Casey's page, he was from New York. Im almost positive that she wrote him while Caylee was missing and commented "i will call you soon". I found the song on his page a little odd considering the situation now happening and i looked up the words. It was quite disturbing considering the case at hand.

Now that casey's myspace is private, i can't find the guy's page anymore. Anyone know who and what im talking about or have a link to his page - his isn't private.

This city deserves a better type criminal and I'm going to give it to them. Is that the one? The line is from the Batman movie.

hmm Im not sure if that's the same guy, i didn't see that on this guy's page but i was intrigued by everything else that i may not have noticed. Even more interesting if it the same one!

technically (and legally speaking), there cannot be any official deal for baez. as an attorney, you cannot accept future rights in any movie, book, etc for a case that you are currently working on - even your own book, movie, whatever. (this is not to say, of course, that he isn't doing all of this under the table. but he is running a huge risk that the bar association will find out when he actually made the deal - and then they can strip him of his license for it)
Yeah but he needs to be paid his large fee and these funds will be rolling in from a book deal or a movie deal...

Thats what I said Friday - she was almost 3 and had to have been at least StARTING to be vocal to the point of being able to "tell" on mommy:waitasec:

Yeah, her lies of having a job weren't working out so well anymore now that Caylee could talk.

well no on has posted it but didn't anyone see the news clip earlier..??? i also caught something about police and a blog site.. got any ideas ? where they shutting it down?? think it was like taking possession of it.. hmmmm

Yeah but he needs to be paid his large fee and these funds will be rolling in from a book deal or a movie deal...

but he cannot use these to pay his legal fees, regardless of how large they are. not on the table at least. it is against the code of ethics for the ABA...

Regarding Caylee not saying much about what went on all day (if that is the theory?): if it's true that she was being knocked out with Xanax, she might just not have had anything to tell, because she didn't know what went on when she was with her mother.

I think the truth being slipped out here is that the beach is probably where casey took caylee when saying she was going to work. Which leads me to believe that now that little caylee was talking more, she would/was telling grandmom cindy where her and mommy went all day.
So then Caylee told Cindy where she was all day, and Cindy knew Casey wasn't really going to work? Yet Cindy continues to believe what Casey says about Zanny taking Caylee? :waitasec:

Is it possible that the guy with the tatoos is Cowboy's newphew? Does anyone know who he is?

Going with my gut feelings here. Caylee is out there somewhere. I do not believe she's deceased.

JMO.

So then Caylee told Cindy where she was all day, and Cindy knew Casey wasn't really going to work? Yet Cindy continues to believe what Casey says about Zanny taking Caylee? :waitasec:

Casey still needed someone to take Caylee while she partied. Cindy knew she partied and that wasn't going to change now that she had Caylee 24/7. Someone had to watch Caylee during those hours, that's why i don't think it's too far-fetched for Cindy to believe that Caylee was left overnight. (Just thinking from Cindy's belief point of view)

Regarding Caylee not saying much about what went on all day (if that is the theory?): if it's true that she was being knocked out with Xanax, she might just not have had anything to tell, because she didn't know what went on when she was with her mother.
BINGO! Thus the name zanny.

Sorry if this has been talked about already. Anyone ever mention that it's possible Casey put Caylee in the truck WITH the pizza. In Casey's twisted mind, at least the baby had something to eat. I know the GPs say it was a frozen pizza, in it's wrapper, but we know how they lie. It still wouldn't explain why Casey never threw it out. Just typing out loud.

Stupid question maybe --- what size were all of those clothes that were found?

That's the thing, I heard they were size 5 (which was Caseys size clothes taken from her home last week), 2 backpacks, and some childs clothing. No further details that I've heard of yet, but I'm just catching up too.

Casey never calls her Zanny only Cindy says Zanny. Casey always says Zaneida.

That's the thing, I heard they were size 5 (which was Caseys size clothes taken from her home last week), 2 backpacks, and some childs clothing. No further details that I've heard of yet, but I'm just catching up too.
Maybe they were donated, but smelled like smoke? Sorry, but I'm getting really frustrated with this whole LE thing.

Who is the tatooed guy? PLEASE, someone tell me?

Casey still needed someone to take Caylee while she partied. Cindy knew she partied and that wasn't going to change now that she had Caylee 24/7. Someone had to watch Caylee during those hours, that's why i don't think it's too far-fetched for Cindy to believe that Caylee was left overnight. (Just thinking from Cindy's belief point of view)
And I haven't heard Cindy contradict what Clint said, that Casey told him Caylee was with Casey's parents. So maybe that part was true up to mid-June.

well no on has posted it but didn't anyone see the news clip earlier..??? i also caught something about police and a blog site.. got any ideas ? where they shutting it down?? think it was like taking possession of it.. hmmmm

The clip about the bloggers find was about joseph and his group making the discovery at Blanchard Park, Two bookbags filled with womans and childs clothing. there is a thread all about it...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69153

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member