Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't offended me because I agree with you entirely. I'd be willing to bet dollars to doughnuts that internally, LE is working this case primarily on the assumption that Caylee is dead, no matter how many times LE publicly states that this is a missing person case. It makes no sense to rule out a homicide on grounds that there is no body or forensic evidence. Often times, the criminal is able to dispose of all of the forensic evidence. The remains of homicide victims aren't always found. This does not mean that the homicide never occurred. All of the clues and evidence in this case, in their totality, points to Caylee's death.

I also don't understand all of the dissatisfaction being expressed over the lack of searches for Caylee. Where should LE look, and more importantly - why? Caylee's been missing for over two months, now. In that time, she could be anywhere on Earth. She could be in the South Pole, in Australia, or anywhere you could possibly imagine. LE doesn't just throw darts at a map to determine where to search. They need leads. It appears that there are no leads.

Actually, most killers of family members dispose of bodies fairly close to home, in places they know well. That's where you look.

leaving work and running home. I'll try to get on tonight to talk to all of you. Love being on this board with all of you!!!!!

The Fight on Fathers Day:

Cindy and Casey were fighting the day before Casey left with Caylee. They had visited my mom and dad on father's day at the nursing home. My mom was angry that Cindy didn't do anything about Casey stealing money from their checking accounts. Thank God that the account for my father was hooked to the nursing home and wasn't allowed to be cashed by no one other than the nursing home. My mom got that money reimbursed from the bank. She asked that the bank press charges but somehow Cindy and George got Casey out of it. That is what we think the fighting was about after they got home that evening that the neighbors overheard.

Oh what a shock.

I don't understand why hide the fact that there was a fight?

I think you all know what a skeptic I am. I am still not sure we have the right Tony Padilla...LOL.

I BELIEVE THIS GUY!!!

Ditto, I say again.. and I feel bad for the Ohio set of the Clampetts

I have been reading backwards and it appears that there is the "real rick" and someone trying to pretend to be rick at the same time early in the postings. It causes all sorts of confusion but eventually gets sorted out after they get the "real rick" to register.

After Cindy's Rick was there,someone came in posing as Rick to start s93t. So it got really confused there for awhile.

Oh what a shock.

I don't understand why hide the fact that there was a fight?

Probably afraid that the police will make it easy for the nursing home to press charges without irritating those who pay grandpa's rent.

hey guys im fairly new here and have never spoke to a mod in private conversation and would like to do so about something.Can someone tell me how i do that??

I think this guy is full of crap. The fact that he states he has had no contact with anyone in the family for more than a year makes it pretty obvious that he is looking for attention, but is careful enough to to WebSleuths. Several Topix posters that also appear to be WS members have invited "him" over already.

Just my opinion..
I think he got frustrated like the rest of us. He is also tired of the lies. Very frustrated.

<quoted text>
Rick, did George lose his policeman's job because he threw his father though the plate glass window?
No, he had quit almost a year before that happened.

What? So casual, like it's just an ordinary event. This case is making me crazy.

It sounds to me like not only did she steal from Cindy and George but that she also tried to steal from grandparents but couldnt......due to the fact that if you are in a retirement facility your bank acct is generally linked to them and they give you portions of your $$$

JMO but I'm sure IF this Rick it sounds like he is pretty estranged from Cindy hence the motivation for him to speak...again IF IF IF.

SWAG - Could they be in their own thread? Maybe ask a mod to see if that would be ok?

Now the statement Cindy made at first when the detectives wanted to go verify things at the nursing home with grandpa make more sense. Remember her telling the detectives that if they went there and talked to him she would no longer cooperate???
IIRC this was brought up at the first bond hearing for Casey.

It sounds like it may be a way of life for them. I think we all knew that something went down around this time, some family drama.

Nice choice of words, I believe that is how Casey referred to it. Im sick, I did not think I could dislike these people more. Poor Baby Caylee

Now the statement Cindy made at first when the detectives wanted to go verify things at the nursing home with grandpa make more sense. Remember her telling the detectives that if they went there and talked to him she would no longer cooperate???
IIRC this was brought up at the first bond hearing for Casey.

Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member