Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Cindy had $45k in her 401k she should only be able to remove $22,500 of it because even with a hardship withdrawl you can not take more than 50% out.

hi

are you sure about that ?

Lord, I'm 5'11" and was big as schooner with both my kids so it while it is hard for me to believe that Casey, tiny as she was, was not showing, I know that it happens.
It did happen that a family I grew up with had a DD who at age 18 had planned a whole adoption and everything and her parents did not know.
She was full term and had arranged to go "skiing" where she would have the baby and hand it over to the adoptive parents. Her plan went awry when she went into labor the night before. (the baby did go to its new family)

Thank God Casey's uncle spoke up or Casey might have delivered that baby at home and dumped in shoe box; how often does that happen!

I am about the same size as Casey although I may be a bit taller. It seems to depend on the baby just as much as the mother. My first child I gained 80 pounds, the last child, nothing at all for the first 7 months and only 8 pounds the last 2 months.
I think that Casey would have gone to amazing lengths to keep from looking "fat" and "ugly" while she was prego.

"ORANGE COUNTY, Fla.(WOFL FOX 35, Orlando)-- FOX 35 just learned Casey Anthony's bail should be posted sometime in the next three hours. That could mean between 3:30 and 6:30 p.m. If it is set early enough, Casey could be released from the Orange County Jail today. Bail Bondsman Tony Padilla tells FOX 35 they've made sure they have all the proper documenation needed and that they bond has been properly transferred from their Texas based Surety company, FCS. FOX 35 has a crew on scene. We'll let let you know when Casey Anthony's bail has been posted."

It won't happen. we are not hearing that here on the local news.

One of the girls I went to school with wore a size 0 and I sat next to her in art. She was out one day and came back to school with a note and the teacher refused it and sent her to the principal's office. A few years later I found out that she had had a baby that day she missed and the teacher didn't believe it. I didn't know it either. She wore the same size 0 jeans the day before the baby was born as she wore all year before. No maternity jeans (and this was the '80s painted on jeans and all).

Lord, I'm 5'11" and was big as schooner with both my kids so it while it is hard for me to believe that Casey, tiny as she was, was not showing, I know that it happens.
It did happen that a family I grew up with had a DD who at age 18 had planned a whole adoption and everything and her parents did not know.
She was full term and had arranged to go "skiing" where she would have the baby and hand it over to the adoptive parents. Her plan went awry when she went into labor the night before. (the baby did go to its new family)

Thank God Casey's uncle spoke up or Casey might have delivered that baby at home and dumped in shoe box; how often does that happen!

My sister was 17 years old 98lbs and was 7 months pregnant before mom and dad knew, of course A line dresses were the style.

hi

are you sure about that ?

Pretty sure, my DH went to jail for driving on a suspended license and that is what the people at Fidelity told me when I tried to take the money out of my 401k.

(1):

I think he doesn't want to, but will to clear things up. He has information. Seems like this brother Rick and Cindy don't talk. He here's everything through his mom who he seems close with. :smileyhyper

I'll deny it if you post this (yuk yuk) but in this family that would be the one exception I would make to encourage visibility, if the rest of us were normal..

whO IS JP Chatt - I hate posting names on here and on that other thread there was a side by side photo of him and Caylee and BOY does she look just like him. He is HOT by the way. I am afraid to post the link here :(

I am about the same size as Casey although I may be a bit taller. It seems to depend on the baby just as much as the mother. My first child I gained 80 pounds, the last child, nothing at all for the first 7 months and only 8 pounds the last 2 months.
I think that Casey would have gone to amazing lengths to keep from looking "fat" and "ugly" while she was prego.

I'm 105 lbs and 5'3..during my first pregnancy you could not tell I was preggo until the last month. I could wear normal clothes and if I was talking about being preggo and a stranger was listening they were like WHAT..I gained 20lbs but I gained a litle here and a little there. It just depends..it's a very believable story to me b/c I've been there.

Pretty sure, my DH went to jail for driving on a suspended license and that is what the people at Fidelity told me when I tried to take the money out of my 401k.

i think you can take more but there is a penalty involved

:)

It depends on the type of IRA, traditional or Roth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
combfish-mclisa