Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
gigi2009,

LP said in his interviews before that even if she didn't talk in the first week or 5 days, they wouldn't revoke the bond and send her back to jail. So if the plan holds, she will be out until she shows up for trial of the pending charges. Unless other things intervene, like a violation, more charges, etc.

And my vote on coming out attire: nothing flashy, for a poor, young, bereft, imprisoned on a whim of LE young lady.

I'm thinking that LP talks out of both sides of his mouth and out of his :censored: . Give her a day or two to get "comfortable"(~LP speak) and she'll be the same old spoiled little clubber girl we all know. She is gonna lose it big time and I think they're gonna throw that fish back. Pass the popcorn.

Yes, and Team Baez has been tooting that horn louder, along with the kidnapping theory. I hope JG has a good alibi and an even better attorney.

That is what I think also, SuziQ. I have thought that for a while now that the Anthony family would try to make it seem as if JG and maybe his family did that. I get the impression that there has been some pretty big static between the two families.

a new day,... hopefully it will about Caylee and not Casey. YEAH RIGHT!
Good morning everyone!!!! Anyone else have trouble sleeping? :(

I have been in such a foul mood since Friday and I couldn't really put my finger on why until my husband pointed out the bail issue.

Is today the day we find out if Casey's mental or not? Or is it just that she has to be considered a danger to someone and if does not matter if she's mental? lol. I'm thinking about the evaluation. One of the guys on Greta last night mentioned the other evaluation test was sealed FOR A REASON. Does that mean that if she was without mental problems then it would not have been sealed? Just wondering about whether she is mentally defective or not, or if it is just that she is that COLD. thanks.

It must have been something damaging for Baez wanting it sealed, I'd think. He's a sneaky one.

Yes, the BIL must not know, because he would have gotten some money after 10 years. He would have to pay taxes on it tho. I know I did.

O/T

Sometimes yes, sometimes no, lol.

maybe thats what they used to start own used car lot and then lost everything .. jmo

Is today the day we find out if Casey's mental or not? Or is it just that she has to be considered a danger to someone and if does not matter if she's mental? lol. I'm thinking about the evaluation. One of the guys on Greta last night mentioned the other evaluation test was sealed FOR A REASON. Does that mean that if she was without mental problems then it would not have been sealed? Just wondering about whether she is mentally defective or not, or if it is just that she is that COLD. thanks.

Cold as Ice + Your Child Is "Missing"=Mental

I think she would wear the same thing coming out as she wore coming in. They'll hand her back her belongings. Unless of course Cindy has sent some clothes and "moms veggie soup"

Of course, they have a ton of her clothes sitting in evidence. Perhaps she could pick something from there.

I don't know how I'm going to get through this day; I am so ANGRY!:furious:

Hmmmmm...maybe Casey will select some freshly cleaned "DNA free" clothes as per mom?!

This girl is gonna walk out, go home and after resting around the house today, she is going to continue to play the victim.

Hasn't Casey sort of indicated that she doesn't trust the police? Wasn't that the reason for her request for the FBI? It is beginning to sound like like a set up for reasonable doubt, and hints of LE involvement to me.
My understanding FBI involved because of claim of kidnap. FBI situation. That is what they are doing involved. Makes sense.

This girl is gonna walk out, go home and after resting around the house today, she is going to continue to play the victim.

You got it! Don't forget all of the new lies she will spin. She's had a month to concoct her story.

Not that it will be believable, but that doesn't matter to Casey or Cindy.

I totally agree with you!!:crazy: It's insanity that he followed through after he found out that Baez would hinder any questioning
Did Padilla know that he wouldn't be able to question Casey before or AFTER he posted the bond?! Me thinks Padilla got played by Baez! Thanks for the money cowboy, now go off into the sunset!!!

I doubt very much that Padilla's people help up their end to bond out Casey and then after the fact, committed themselves to not talking to Casey. It would be naive of us to think that Padilla is that stupid and quite frankly, I personally think that so far, Padilla just might be the slickest among this whole crazy set of characters.

It's more reasonable to assume that Padilla's crew can ask Casey anything they can think of. And if they really are prohibited from talking to Casey, there are other reasons for the Padilla's involvement in this case. But there is absolutely no sense in bonding out Casey on the premise of conversation and then agreeing not to talk to Casey after going to the trouble.

BTW, what is the source for the idea that Padilla and crew are prohibited from talking to Casey?

I would imagine she did. Rick said that Great-grandma (Cindy's mom) was really PO'd with cindy and casey and that Cindy wasn't talking to her anymore. He did say that OSCO did go speak with her right after it all broke.

I thought that was to verify the FD visit, just trying to decifer if the stolen checks from GGMA as opposed to Cindy was new info..
Thanks for the work you did, btw

Her close friends (if there really are any) better look out because they will be the next on the ole chopping block.

Between Baez, LP and the GP's, the words kidnapping, friends, Georgia and Puerto Rico keep coming up.

68416045.wGDPMlLK.popcorn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members