Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What really cracked me up today was Casey telling Baez that she wanted to hold her head up cause she wants everyone to know she's innocent. Like she can actually convince us. ROTFL I think she really expected there to be joy shown upon her release. I don't think she had a CLUE how much she is despised. Well now she will.

That was discussed at length early in this case. That poor woman was hounded because of her name, and finally put a disclaimer on her website. That Zenaida Gonzolas found that her office had been broken into and robbed on the morning of June 9th. I"m sure LE has investigated and knows of the coincidence.
Thanks, it certainly is strange though...IMO

So I'm wondering for anyone who thinks Caylee drowned..I wonder if through that "air test" if Chlorine would be an element found in the air of the trunk IF she drowned.

Chlorine dissipates very quickly.

"Hmmm....Casey is here. Boy it's quiet. Anyone know where Caylee is??"[/QUOTE]

:woohoo:

What really cracked me up today was Casey telling Baez that she wanted to hold her head up cause she wants everyone to know she's innocent. Like she can actually convince us. ROTFL I think she really expected there to be joy shown upon her release. I don't think she had a CLUE how much she is despised. Well now she will.

Why would she whisper it? That's something he came up with after the fact. If she really said it/meant it, she would say it boldly. This is no shy wallflower.

I wonder if everyone is just sitting in the Anthony home staring at each other...

"Hmmm....Casey is here. Boy it's quiet. Anyone know where Caylee is??"

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I am pretty sure Caylee's name has not even been mentioned yet.
I can't even fathom having someone so close and precious to me be missing. I freak out if my cat gets out. How can they just sit there and not talk about it!? Something is very very wrong here.

White parties are COMMONPLACE and have zero to do with drugs. Zero. Just so you are aware.

Commonplace or not, it could just as well insinuate drug use. I'll ask again if anyone has pics from Fusian on June 27th. Apparently the date that the "all white party" was supposed to be at Fusian. If the 27th is the correct date of the "all white party" and nobody is dressed in white and the decor is not white, that kinda blows the COMMONPLACE theory out of the water.

Just an FYI --- to the person who thought "white party" referred to race....

White party refers to everyone wearing WHITE clothing -- not the color of your skin.....Good Lord ---- this is 2008 people!

he he he eh!

I wonder if everyone is just sitting in the Anthony home staring at each other...

I know, right!? To be a fly on that wall!

Back to all the comments about Casey being a call girl, don't laugh at me...
but LE has found that she was spending much of the time she was gone overnight at the former boyfriend Tony's apt. I realize that people have a need for this service during the day...but not sure how she could have managed that line of work when she spent her evenings at Tony's. Of course this appeared to be a new relationship and perhaps she was taking some time off.

I thought I heard on FX earlier that Baez Forbids anyone in the house to ask Casey anything about Caylee unless he is present. Something along those lines. Can anyone confirm this?

I thought I heard on FX earlier that Baez Forbids anyone in the house to ask Casey anything about Caylee unless he is present. Something along those lines. Can anyone confirm this?

That's my understanding as well.

Why would she whisper it? That's something he came up with after the fact. If she really said it/meant it, she would say it boldly. This is no shy wallflower.

Call me CRAZY..:crazy: BUT that did not look like a confident girl to me... I have to pull the BS handle on that!

Can someone give me the link of the picture of caylee and the jp that were put together?

Does she really want answers now? What if she has made her decisions and she just prefers not to know and continue to defend her daughter? I think the grandparents made their decision. They will support Casey with the abduction story no matter how many proofs are brought in light. No matter if Caylee is found dead and dna points to Casey.

breaking up behavior patterns is the most difficult thing to do in life. It takes years of therapy and a person with good introspection.OH YES>>now you are singing to my tune

As I see it Cindy ... hide everything ugly under the carpet, find an excuse for making reality look/sound better.....

It pains me to say this, but I do think the grandparents have chosen sides. I think George is more passive in this, he is a follower, but Cindy is determined about this. She is the one who moves the strings in this family, the one who is the main financial provider, the one who took in charge in interviews and her fights with the press. Cindy is not going to break the pattern I am afraid. This is why I believe LE is the only one who is actively searching for the child. Does Cindy wants back her Caylee? 100000% absolutely yes. But they know now and they will never discuss it. What did Cayse said? Some Zenaida took her? We will go with that. And that will be it.
Agree with all, and thank you for the thoughtful post.
k

LOL!!!

Do you suppose they all killed each other yet? lol

What else do you figure they'll all be talking about day in and day out, for the next few months?

Casey can't leave the house, has no friends to gab with, and no money to spend shopping online.

She gonna sit on the couch between George and the skip tracer, watching the food channel all day?

We got a brief glimpse into the personalities and conflicts between Casey and Cindy in that phone call from jail.

Rules or no rules, I don't think it's going to take long before there's a major argument between Cindy and Casey about what's happened. I think it's going to be a real showdown, with George getting into the fray.

I can't even fathom having someone so close and precious to me be missing. I freak out if my cat gets out. How can they just sit there and not talk about it!? Something is very very wrong here.

I'm with you Coriess. One year my daughter was late coming home from school. The whole school bus was missing as a matter of fact. (long story, new driver). I could not even think straight. I didn't know which step to take first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties