Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Riddle me this...if someone is completely innocent why is it necessary to have to whisper in jail for fear of being taped?

(this is based on Baez's interview on Greta tonite).
most likely legal advice after the first jailhouse snitch

I think OSC jumped to quick to arrest her. Not sure how long it took for Scott Peterson to be found out - he had a person Amber, against him and that Susan who drowned her two boys, how long wat that before they found her out?

This is just wierd this case. I'm not sure how a 22 year old can stay so composed in jail for this long without cracking. She is smart but you can't as a mom last that long when you know your child is dead. I just don't buy it. I'm a mother and I couldn't last that long in 4 walls without breaking down; not even for a day. There is a bond between a mother and child. Call me naive but I dn't buy it.

So Baez is going to make the whole thing clear. This I want to hear. It's probably the same thing that Casey said in the beginning. "I couldn't say anything ot they would kill Caylee." And slap my bum and call me Shirley, but part of me still chooses to believe it.
(woolovermyeyesgate)

Well, thanks for the info and entertainment, Folks! Gotta run, I'm going to indulge my other obsession for an hour or so before bed...POLITICS! See, told ya I was crazy!! Lol...:crazy:

Yep, agreed! I don't think she wanted Caylee. I think that the 'rents found out that she was pregnant and they weren't supposed to and so she just kind of went with it. I do believe that Caylee was used as a pawn and an accessory when it fit the situation.

Well, I'm off to go get some sleep. Have a good night everyone!
gnite smommy!

I'm sticking with this hope. It's the only thing that eases my mind for Caylee.

And you & I are both expecting the 'Friend defense' so I have to convince myself they'll be well served by justice, too.

Yep no word of ZG being the handoff in 12 days. Just friends, Georgia, and Purto Rico, and I think LP added New York today.

I think Jose opening statement is something like she couldn't call LE, cause at that time one of their own had her kid.

Originally Posted by Winnts
I'm sure Cindy made Casey's favorite dinner. Jose felt like he was on a date meeting the parents, Lee was still in Jedi mode, George was busy looking out the window for the kidnappers

and Casey was.....(anyone care to finish)

Casey was painting her nails blue, getting ready to start a game of Beer Pong with the family...duh!

Casey was texting Amy wondering when they were going to be roomies, checking to see if she wanted to move in to Caylee's room while she is safe with the kidnappers, so they could have girl nights 'til like foreva. :bang:

So Baez is going to make the whole thing clear. This I want to hear. It's probably the same thing that Casey said in the beginning. "I couldn't say anything ot they would kill Caylee." And slap my bum and call me Shirley, but part of me still chooses to believe it.
(woolovermyeyesgate)

Slap my bum and call me shirley...that is my favorite quote of the day...LOL.

Not that it would benefit LE, but, I was just wondering. Thanks for your answer. I'm going to make my way to the Jury room tomorrow, big sis said she posted my arrival and there are welcomes and well wishes. I've been so crazy over this case, I haven't explored all that WS has to offer. Time for goodnight prayers for Caylee:innocent:

It would be pretty poor form to keep a discovery like that a secret. I don't know if it would even be possible.
Now what the actual guidelines are, I have no idea.

We have so much discussion on this board. Does anyone other than myself and JBean feel that she is alive. I mean in a physical sense, not by opinion of what we see?

I do, & have all along... but I can't explain it, & I don't post much because it's an unpopular opinion, besides that.... everything I say seems to come out wrong (or across differently when typed out vs how I am trying to express it)...LoL

I sincerely HOPE that my gut feeling is not wrong.... I just don't want to give up hope ... even if the odds are statistically against it.

Weird HuH..!!

ok gotta stick in my opinion also..

rollingbillboardgate --- this one been done yet?? i know I have missed alot of gates but

trying to keep up

:bedtime: Heading to bed. Head is spinning tonight.

Hope you all sleep well. Say your prayers and I'll talk to you folks in the morning. Be Well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC