Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have time to keep up with all threads, so please forgive me, but..........Does anybody think that maybe GM and GP got wind that something really did happen to Caylee, and that is why they are staying away from media now? Maybe they don't know how to backtrack and cover Casey's butt now. Until she gets home and they come up with yet "another version"?

Nope more likely due to inconsistence statements and they had a freebie offer for a spokesman.

Nope more likely due to inconsistence statements and they had a freebie offer for a spokesman.

And the fact that they shot themselves in the foot a gazillion times:bang:

"it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car"..that's my personal fav..way to go Cindy.

He asked for the discovery during the bond hearing? I am looking for proof that there were two dogs that hit the trunk. I can verify it through NG and through news articles but can not count on at least NG for facts.

In the bond hearing, the dog handler said just one dog was used to search the car and hit on the trunk. The same dog searched the back yard and hit on 3 spots, and a second dog was brought in and hit on the same 3 spots.

I feel like a broken record, LOL!

I knew it. Anything she say's in that house can be used against her. Why bring her home then?????????????????:furious:?/

In the bond hearing, the dog handler said just one dog was used to search the car and hit on the trunk. The same dog searched the back yard and hit on 3 spots, and a second dog was brought in and hit on the same 3 spots.

very astute observation!!! :dance::dance::dance::clap::clap::clap:

And the fact that they shot themselves in the foot a gazillion times:bang:

"it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car"..that's my personal fav..way to go Cindy.

Mother of the year for Casey. :Banane23:

I havn't seen these yet. They are from Jon's myspace. he tattoos at cast iron in FL and has a second myspace "lake vaj" I don't remember seeing these on there.
l_20bd1c546b3068ad1397dd8012952349.jpg

l_ef7bd074efd46c1492e0c58a7f23dbdf.jpg

Whoa, wait a minute. Don't those undies she has on in that pic look just like the ones the searchers found at Blanchard Park? I saw a pic of them on that guys website.

This is so sad. Baez let's her come out but she can't talk. I thought she was supposed to help. How can she not talk

I feel ya. The LE is quoted in the press (take that for what it is worth but is a directly attributed quote) that a second dog was brought in and confirmed the trunk, same spot. If that is accurate that would be three dogs, all spots confirmed in duplicate. They would need the second dog for the evidence to have a chance at standing up in court so I can't imagine they didn't do it.

<edit> this is after the bond hearing

Have hard time keeping up with things :( but few my thoughts... I think it is hilarous that a blog site sent the pizza, that was great idea! Also, think poor Casey is going to be in for a BIG surprise as her "so called" prior friends will probably stay as far away from her as they can. Most of her prior friends have things like "disgust" on their myspace today seems very telling one would think... Anyway, she probably thinks she is just going to pick up with the friends where she left off, doubt that will ever happen... Hope she reads internet opinions in all the free time she will have.

Whoa, wait a minute. Don't those undies she has on in that pic look just like the ones the searchers found at Blanchard Park? I saw a pic of them on that guys website.

That's gross:furious:

That would make more sense, guess I was just digging in on the anger from Cindy.........:waitasec:as always, I stay confused

I knew it. Anything she say's in that house can be used against her. Why bring her home then?????????????????:furious:?/

Her right to bond, anything she said in jail as well, could be used against her. Its all the same. She has da Eternity Man

I havn't seen these yet. They are from Jon's myspace. he tattoos at cast iron in FL and has a second myspace "lake vaj" I don't remember seeing these on there.
l_20bd1c546b3068ad1397dd8012952349.jpg

l_ef7bd074efd46c1492e0c58a7f23dbdf.jpg

Oh my GOD! She is wearing the same underwear as the ones found in the PARK!~

Hi, new to WS. I am sick of this case already.....just sick. So, how long does it take for the water to receed? I hear its still raining there and possible more. Anyone know about when the search will continue?

I just pray they find her after that. Something tells me the storm will either produce some more edvidence or destroy it. Either way, its just sick.

An I agree with 90% of the posters on this thread that Caylee is not kidnapped. It just doesnt add up. Never did from day one!!

I never thought about the effects of the Florida floods on this case.

You're right--the body could be dislodged from its hiding place and discovered, or be swept away forever.

Let's pray that it's the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member