Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #117

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: Good catch. I hadn't even thought about that. Has Geraldo even weighed in on the BH being there? Very interesting.

geraldo is doing his show today for this weekend in florida .. so we will see . im sure no one wants to admit they are the ones to get the bh. lol I wouldnt..

Many killers move their victims many times before they are "satisfied" they are well hidden. In some cases, when they "engage" a second person to help them, they move them again.

And what's up with the people that are called to move a body and they agree to do it? As if they were called to help move a piece of furniture? I just shake my head at that. I don't get it!

Joe: Hey Sam, I need your help.
Sam: Sure, what's up?
Joe: I have this body here I need to move. Can you come help?
Sam: You betcha, I'll be right over!!!

hey not my kids ... says on that yearbook activity was yesterday. at 12:52 pm.. do you think it was casey??

THat was the last time someone sent her a "present" It was the champagne I think. The last time it was updated was over a year ago. If it was Casey there would be a buttload of Caylee photos posted. Support the mother of the year concept.

I find it weird that not ONE person has come out of the woodwork to say they saw Caylee after the June 15th Fathers Day. Except for "thinking" someone heard Casey talk to Caylee on the 24th on the phone, its like she vanished into thin air after the 15th......I know this is stuff we all know already, but its just blowing my mind.......and I dont think its something LE would hold back from the public (that someone DID see her after that date) I dont see that holding back that info would ruin their case.
PS: Congrats to WS for the Tawni case.....great work!!

Ok this is my first post, so here goes...

I can't decide where I stand with the fact that Geraldo "hosted" Baez and his wife in NY and even took them on a boat.

One side: Brilliant move to corner Baez somewhere he couldn't leave and ask questions...

Other side: Baez...on a boat...in NY...hosted by Geraldo. WHA? There are a million things that bug me about that. Where to start....? Hmm...maybe they were looking for Caylee in NY. Yeah...right.

What do y'all think about all that?

I think he's trying to cozy up to a source, have an inside track, so he can have exclusives, etc. I haven't listened to what GR has had to say so far about the case, but if he starts trying to cast suspicion on CA's friends instead of keeping the focus on her, then I'm going to just see him as a pawn of the defense. If she had sleazy friends (and I don't know if they were) what does that say about her? Caylee was her daughter and her responsibility. GR should be having a countdown: it's the dawn of Day 2 of CA out of jail. I expect feverish activity and movement by her and her family to find Caylee. She knows where she last "had" her and there is now no excusable reason for her not to tell. How could a couple of private investigators and a bounty hunter or two watch all the supposed suspects/"known kidnappers" and find Caylee better than the FBI, for example? They've wasted the time she was in jail and not "comfortable" speaking. She had time to RELAX yesterday, though how a mother could relax for a second when her child is missing is beyond me. Mr. Baez and company need to produce Caylee.

Joe: Hey Sam, I need your help.
Sam: Sure, what's up?
Joe: I have this body here I need to move. Can you come help?
Sam: You betcha, I'll be right over!!!

Respectfully snipped.

Oh, you. I almost peed on myself and my couch. Don't make a woman who has been up drinking coffee laugh that hard.

THat was the last time someone sent her a "present" It was the champagne I think. The last time it was updated was over a year ago. If it was Casey there would be a buttload of Caylee photos posted. Support the mother of the year concept.

lol that was funny.. ok ty I have no idea how to read that. but can't believe that singer would send her a gift.. :waitasec: ty jmo

I find it weird that not ONE person has come out of the woodwork to say they saw Caylee after the June 15th Fathers Day. Except for "thinking" someone heard Casey talk to Caylee on the 24th on the phone, its like she vanished into thin air after the 15th......I know this is stuff we all know already, but its just blowing my mind.......and I dont think its something LE would hold back from the public (that someone DID see her after that date) I dont see that holding back that info would ruin their case.
PS: Congrats to WS for the Tawni case.....great work!!

I don't think they would hold back a verified sighting. That could lead them to additional information and possibly help their case.

Did you notice how Geraldo changed his tune to Casey being guilty? Before there was no question of her guilt.

on both greta and ng, some on the panels comment how the bond amount is way high and the house arrest is extreme, along with the ankle monitor. So I have been thinking, does LE and/or courts believe this was all necessary due to George's background as a former officer? That maybe he would know how to make it all better for Casey?
If Cindy's 911 words are true, then George smelled it as well. He would know what to do, to at least delay any findings. Do you think LE find George questionable?

Personally I think it has a lot to do with Casey is not from a rich family, LE are pissed that she lied to them, and then she would not talk.

They thought she would never get the bond amount and they could just leave her setting in jail until she talked.

I don't even think there was decomp in the trunk at this point. That is one of the reasons I will not believe Caylee is deceased until there is positive DNA/forensic results saying without a doubt Caylee was in the trunk deceased
The bond is way to high for her charges and I have said this from the beginning. Now don't bash me to severely it is still very early in the day.

I am uploading the FOX report with Geraldo and it should be in the media thread within the hour.

I found the whole interview way too light-hearted! :(

You know though..when DID Geraldo have Baez on his boat? I was under the assumption that the boat trip was during Baez's trip to NY. However...when did this happen? Casey got of jail yesterday and this morning Geraldo is in Orlando. Maybe it was an old tape? I'm sure when this all happened is irrelevent, it's just...odd.

So are TonE and Casey currently still boyfriend and girlfriend now she is out of jail?

I believe I read in the transcript of the Clint interview with Greta that they were no longer an item.

not my kids ? did you see she likes goodfellas also??

I am uploading the FOX report with Geraldo and it should be in the media thread within the hour.

I found the whole interview way too light-hearted! :(
Thank you, Patty! Thanks for all of your links. :blowkiss:

You know though..when DID Geraldo have Baez on his boat? I was under the assumption that the boat trip was during Baez's trip to NY. However...when did this happen? Casey got of jail yesterday and this morning Geraldo is in Orlando. Maybe it was an old tape? I'm sure when this all happened is irrelevent, it's just...odd.

it was last week when Baez was in NY, so maybe the boat ride occurred at that time.
But Geraldo being in Fl now is not a big deal, it's only a 3 hour flight and Geraldo probably has his own plane lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip