Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #117

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I am spelling it right but....
I think they should send her to guantanamo for a while, maybe they can torture it out of her. And if not then she is getting a taste of the torture she is inflicting on her family and possibly poor Caylee.

LE believe Casey killed Caylee and that is the only scenario they are investigating IMO.
That is what happens when LE gets stuck on one person.

What are you basing that on? That opinion is not supported by the facs in this case.

LE believe Casey killed Caylee and that is the only scenario they are investigating IMO.

I don't think they believe she "killed" her -- they believe it was an accident that was a direct result of her not watching Caylee like she should have been.

That's why it's going to be difficult to charge her. They think it was an accident.

Or they rape and kill the child within hours.
Or they are involved in child *advertiser censored*.
That is who strangers who abduct children are.
Not exactly the people that I would think were keeping safecare of my child while I dance in front of a camera I KNOW is taking publicity shots. (I honestly think she is surprised that people are upset about this.)

Crazed women who want to be mothers usually take newborns, or someone who has seen Caylee in all this press coverage would call and say "hey my nutso sister in law just appeared with a toddler out of nowhere, I think its odd".

Exactly. The only chance of getting back a living child is to get them back immediately. That's why Amber Alerts were invented. The "weird cult member broke into my house and stole my preteen" thing played out a couple years ago. Not due for another one of those for awhile. Those cases are the exception and not the rule. Also, her parents reported her missing as soon as she went missing even though it brought their whole swinger lifestyle into public view.

I have fluctuated between the idea Caylee really was kidnapped or Caylee was killed. If Caylee was kidnapped and a threat was made that the Anthony's lives were in danger, because of her immaturity, that she might not contact the police in the first few days. But here's where that theory falls apart for me, after a few days of frantic searching and worrying I wouldn't care if they did hurt me just so my child was safe. The fact that she was out clubbing instead of being in a total state of panic is incomprehensible. When my son was born in the final stages of a terminal brain cancer I was off my nut. Then when he passed away at 2 months old I was crazy for years and I knew what happened to him. I can't imagine what parents go through when they've lost a child and have no idea where they are or whats happening. SOMETHING is NOT RIGHT here!!!! JMHO

Even if that is the scenario they are investigating they would check out any friends flying in that scenario. They do not want to have their case blown out of the water for reasonable doubt or not pursuing other options. Those other options keep coming up empty. I understand wanting a happy ending to this story, I hope I am wrong, but human nature is not that complex. The reason this story seems familiar is because it is.

Tony Padilla is reading and posting here. I don't recall which sleuther it was but someone explained to him the other day about the hospital being a drop-off for children with no questions asked.

Hospitals, schools, police dept, fire dept, almost any place really.

Here's my take on the whole PR thing. I'm not LE, but if I were, I would be checking if anyone Casey knows left the country. You may not have to show ID for a child, but you have to buy them a ticket. Seems to me there would be a lot of explaining to do if a 'friend' flew out with a child and came back without one. So maybe you get someone else to fly out with the child. Now you are dragging one more person into this, one more person you have to trust to keep their mouth shut. But somehow you get the child to PR. Now you are dragging at least ONE MORE PERSON into it, again, trusting them to keep their mouth shut, along with any and everyone who knows this person and knows they didn't have this kid 2 months ago, or else this person has been holed up for 2 months, or else this person has been leaving Caylee, a newly turned 3 year old, home by herself in a strange place with strange people, all alone every time they leave as to not be seen with her. This is getting off into fantasy land. Don't know who originally said it, but 3 people can keep a secret if 2 of them are dead.
Lanie

Theories . . .

I'm going to rely on the homicide detectives and Cindy who smelled the car that fateful day.

Oh . . don't forget about the dogs.

Before coming up with "out there" theories -- just look at the evidence we have in front of us.

Then.... that friend handed her off to someone else. Could it have been JG?

Has it ever been posted if the WS in GA (Renea?) found out if LE was able to see anything on the survelance video at the BP? I still find her possible sighting and story around it interesting.

Or have we ruled that out all together?

I just want to make it clear I don't believe she handed her off to anyone, I think Caylee is no longer with us. JMO
Lanie

I personally think Little Caylee will never be found, alive or deceased. I think Caylee died on the 16th, and lets face it Casey had ample amount of time to ensure that she is in a place where she will never be found. That's not to say that Casey may not have been sloppy and left things proving that Caylee is dead (hate saying that). As far as a body I don't think it will turn up. I do think LE will still have a pretty strong case against her in the end, just one w/o a body. :(

Unfortunatly I think you are right. This is what I have been thinking but not wanted to admit for awhile. :(

Here's my take on the whole PR thing. I'm not LE, but if I were, I would be checking if anyone Casey knows left the country. You may not have to show ID for a child, but you have to buy them a ticket.

Ummm, I'm fairly sure that traveling out of the country with a minor child you need:

A passport for the child.
A permission form signed by both parents if the minor is not your biological child.

You cannot just buy a ticket for a little kid and take them out of the country.

And how many first time posters last night posted the same opening post about the JG theory in GA? I didn't believe the planted theory ideas at first but it sure seems to be working.

Now the press in an attempt to have something new to say is starting to talk about these alternative options via defense/bounty hunters, that in my opinion only work if you discount the evidence and most common sense (no offense intended). But people will only tune in so long for same old story, sociopathic mom offs kid in attempt to land a guy.

True dat... Peeps- these attempts are really thinly veiled... I actually encourage it as these posts tend to get traced back to the source and then identified as to the realtionship to the case and hurts the defense badly.. It never ceases to amaze me how little people look into the non-anonymity anything you put out there really is..

And how many first time posters last night posted the same opening post about the JG theory in GA? I didn't believe the planted theory ideas at first but it sure seems to be working.

Now the press in an attempt to have something new to say is starting to talk about these alternative options via defense/bounty hunters, that in my opinion only work if you discount the evidence and most common sense (no offense intended). But people will only tune in so long for same old story, sociopathic mom offs kid in attempt to land a guy.

This is where I think Geraldo is going by digging up stuff on TonE. Shame shame Geraldo.

to me the "drugstore" thing is just another "secret - hint" word the family is using that only THEY understand --- seems like theres been a lot of this since day one - or should I say 31

Maybe "drugstore" is referring to a drug-house or something like that?? I dont know if Casey did drugs but if not, maybe her friends did and they would get them at a certain place??

I don't think they believe she "killed" her -- they believe it was an accident that was a direct result of her not watching Caylee like she should have been.

That's why it's going to be difficult to charge her. They think it was an accident.

I think they floated that theory to see if Casey would bite and say yes that is what happened and lead them to her body. They probably won't be able to prove accident versus intentional at this point forensically, but I think her behavior won't help her in front of a jury. Doesn't lend itself well to an accidental death scenario.

So you think all the JG and GA stuff is just a planted theory?

Ummm, I'm fairly sure that traveling out of the country with a minor child you need:

A permission form signed by both parents if the minor is not your biological child.

It actually depends on which country you are going to. The reason they are saying Puerto Rico is because you don't need anything to go there it is part of the United States. They even vote for our president. They just don't pay federal income tax. They are US citizens even.

As for the permission form, the only country that I know that that is a requirement for is Mexico. (I work for an airline.)

I would also like to add a link showing what it needed to travel to Mexico or the Caribbean with a minor. http://www.jmtravel.com/authorization_minor_travel.htm

Here's my take on the whole PR thing. I'm not LE, but if I were, I would be checking if anyone Casey knows left the country. You may not have to show ID for a child, but you have to buy them a ticket. Seems to me there would be a lot of explaining to do if a 'friend' flew out with a child and came back without one. So maybe you get someone else to fly out with the child. Now you are dragging one more person into this, one more person you have to trust to keep their mouth shut. But somehow you get the child to PR. Now you are dragging at least ONE MORE PERSON into it, again, trusting them to keep their mouth shut, along with any and everyone who knows this person and knows they didn't have this kid 2 months ago, or else this person has been holed up for 2 months, or else this person has been leaving Caylee, a newly turned 3 year old, home by herself in a strange place with strange people, all alone every time they leave as to not be seen with her. This is getting off into fantasy land. Don't know who originally said it, but 3 people can keep a secret if 2 of them are dead.
Lanie

You have to show ID to get a child out of the country. A birth certificate and passport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr