Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #117

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant keep up with the defense daily LOAD OF STORIES

but if casey knows who took her, why doesnt she just tell someone who this person is ???

It just doesn't make sense on any level. The only thing that I can imagine even remotely possible is that Casey was high/drunk when she left Caylee with whomever and really doesn't remember their name(s). She is glad to be rid of the responsibility and goes on with life without making any attempts to find Caylee because she doesn't want her back nor care much about her well-being.

I don't believe this is what actually happened, although even that would likely be a better scenario that what actually happened.

Maybe "drugstore" is referring to a drug-house or something like that?? I dont know if Casey did drugs but if not, maybe her friends did and they would get them at a certain place??

Thats what Im thinking --- Someone knows SOMETHING which is why they keep referring to dropping her at a "drugstore" versus a LEGAL SAFEDROP........

Ok, let's say that is what happened. Casey meets someone, asks them to babysit, goes back, they and child are gone. So, then what? You don't mention it to anyone, you just go on about your life, lie to everyone who asks where she is, and act like you don't have a care in the world? Do you think she was sick of her daughter and was glad she was stolen?
Lanie

I think Casey gave Caylee to someone just to get even with Cindy. She doesn't mention it because Caylee is NOT kidnapped but simply given away to spite Cindy.

Hospitals, schools, police dept, fire dept, almost any place really.

If they believe she is out there why don't they offer the legal services of an attorney to handle her return. A criminal attorney under your retainer couldn't identify you, it would harm your case. If you are friend and got drug into the muck with Crazey they should be able to arrange immunity for a live child.

I believe that there is a completly hidden life that Casey has been living that has not come out yet. Casey has an incredible skill it seems to not intermingle parts of her life, ie friends, boyfirends, and I think that there is one that is very dark that we have not heard about yet. Just a gut feeling. I think that there is one person who knows but I will not mention his name because it is strictly a guess on my part. I do feel that someone in her life felt very scorned by her and was keeping tabs on her, again, this is only speculation, but a huntch that is based on emotions that go along with human relationships.

http://www.flsenate.gov/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0323/ch0323.htm

This link shows Florida wrecker statutes... I didn't see anything about needing to inventory contents.

If they inventoried the contents, did they list the maggot infested pizza which Cindy blamed for causing the decomposition smell in the car? What about the piece of paper with Amy's info that Cindy used to find her daughter or the pants which smelled like the car? L. Padilla is such a tool, in my opinion of course.

Question - does anyone know how old a child has to be when you first have to purchase them a ticket instead of having them sit on a lap?

Answer: any child UNDER age two may fly for free if occupying your lap.
Federal Air Regulation mandated by the FAA, FAR 121.311 in part, reads:
Use of seat and safety belts for cabin occupants age 2 and older is required for aircraft movement on the surface, take-off and landing.
Therefore, a seat is mandatory, and seats require tickets.

Anyone know where the family, baez and the padillas are searching for caylee today. Or are they still hung up on caseys defense?

I know they cannot all be idiots, so they should know that part of her defense would be the fact that they are actually out there looking for Caylee even if they know it is for show.

Was the car taken to an impound lot or just a storage lot? Up until now, I thought it was impound, but now I am confused.

Theories . . .

I'm going to rely on the homicide detectives and Cindy who smelled the car that fateful day.

Oh . . don't forget about the dogs.

Before coming up with "out there" theories -- just look at the evidence we have in front of us.

Umm, not sure if that was meant for me, but that was not my 'theory', that was my explanation for why I don't buy into "she's in PR".
Lanie

Question - does anyone know how old a child has to be when you first have to purchase them a ticket instead of having them sit on a lap?

Children under the age of two may be a babe-in-arms (BIA -- airline term).

It actually depends on which country you are going to. The reason they are saying Puerto Rico is because you don't need anything to go there it is part of the United States. They even vote for our president. They just don't pay federal income tax. They are US citizens even.

As for the permission form, the only country that I know that that is a requirement for is Mexico. (I work for an airline.)

Hmmm. Maybe that depends on the airline. When my ex flew with our son to another state, I had to give written permission.

I think Casey gave Caylee to someone just to get even with Cindy. She doesn't mention it because Caylee is NOT kidnapped but simply given away to spite Cindy.

So she is willing to spend time in prison just to get even with her mom?

I do not believe that Puerto Rico votes for the president, however, they do participate in the primary process.

Not long after Casey got home, a Domino's Pizza deliveryman showed up with a medium MeatsaPizza, the same kind of pizza her family says Casey left in her car that caused it to smell like a dead body.

"When you woke up today, did you ever think you would be in the middle of the biggest story in America?" WFTV reporter Steve Barrett asked the deliveryman.

"No, sir, I didn't," he said.

Eyewitness News learned late Thursday afternoon, the pizza was sent to the house from some folks behind an online blog. The pizza was allegedly sent with the message, "With love and decomp."

Then later, at dinnertime, a Pizza Hut deliveryman showed up at the house with pizza in hand, but the family turned him away.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17253396/detail.html

LOL! Sorry if this was already posted but I just found it. Peeps are going to drive Casey and her family crazy and I love it!

Thats what Im thinking --- Someone knows SOMETHING which is why they keep referring to dropping her at a "drugstore" versus a LEGAL SAFEDROP........

That is the thing, she is a child that has been reported missing and she is over the age for Safe Haven to apply, there is no legal way to do anything with this child.
Also, confused and a little irked by the drugstore thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member