Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #119

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were related to this family, I'd be on a quick trip to Timbucktoo. I wouldn't want ANY association with ANY of them. Casey is a liar; Cindy is hysterical, George has a horrible anger problem. There are skeletons in that there closet imo.

EXACTLY! This family is just strange!

Huh? Cult?

Help a sistah out. Cindy was married before?

Gawd, I've got a lot of back-reading to do.

Its all misinformation from some other psycho on another blog. No cult...and George is the bio father of Casey and Lee...

You do have to check out Cindy's moment with the hose though....I was dying!

Finally some news. Casey just left the lawyer's office at approx. 5:15. They showed her and George walking out, Casey had on a long rain coat and was covering her face. They are on the road and headed home.

So the Padilla posse was sitting outside all this time while Casey was elsewhere. WTH! They even said at 2:00 PM Casey was inside the house. Oh boy, more liars!

Frankly, I thought he sounded credible. I would LOVE to have the "real Rick" come to WS!

I think he truly wanted to get the truth out there about the people involved and his interest is purely CAYLEE.
Well guess what, I have some swamp land in Florida I can sell him real cheap if he thinks for a nano-second he can get the truth out of Casey.

JMO.

Cindy is a nurse and on some sort of leave at the moment. George started a new job on July 15th as a security guard when this all went down. It's possible he doesn't have that job any longer.

If you go to the Affidavit thread and click on bond hearing you will hear Cindy's testimony about her job etc.
George is a rent-a-cop? I would think at his age, he could have gotten a job as a real cop. Rent-a-cops are at the bottom of the ladder in LEimo

The just showed them leaving. Her uncle and George were with her. she was all covered up in a blue slicker and had a white towel covering her face. she got in george's car with all the 'find Caylee" info

GRRRRRRR!

What is she Michael Jackson now? She has to wear a towel over her face? What ever happened to her walking around with her head held high?

Ive never wanted to smack somebody so hard in all of my life.

The just showed them leaving. Her uncle and George were with her. she was all covered up in a blue slicker and had a white towel covering her face. she got in george's car with all the 'find Caylee" info

GRRRRRRR!

Did you see a female with them.

GRRRRRRR!

What uncle? I do not believe that is her Uncle. I believe it is a former Work associate of George's from Trumball County

Oh SS, there are always more Martinis and more Fridays.
DH is so impatient, I barely have time for 2 martinis!
What a blast that would be to spend time with you and Blink!!!
It would be a blast! Can you even imagine people sitting at the next table over when we got into a forensic discussion on the Body Farm or such topics tho?!

Its all misinformation from some other psycho on another blog. No cult...and George is the bio father of Casey and Lee...

George IS the biological father of Casey - for what it that is worth. Even Rick (Cindy's brother) said that.

As for her being married before, someone said she was not married, but there was a link to a county court clerk office in Ohio which showed a divorce for her. I will try to find that.

And Lee is the father of Caylee.

Well guess what, I have some swamp land in Florida I can sell him real cheap if he thinks for a nano-second he can get the truth out of Casey.

JMO.

He doesn't...he stated that she is a pathological liar and that Cindy and George are in la la land when it comes to accepting that Casey obviously hurt Caylee in some way.

he also insinuated that Casey has something to do intimately with his dad as Caylee looked like him..(the illegitmate son)..AND THESE ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES....

that was also not information from Rick. :bang:

I really wish every reference to "Robert, illegitmate son of Cindy" would be moved to a separate thread. It is totally unsubstantiated this person is real. Meanwhile, people like me get behind, skip a bunch of threads, but see something like this and bring it up over and over. I just happened to catch the posts a while back debunking this, or I would be doing it, too. I'm even taking the whole "Rick, brother of Cindy" info with a grain of rock salt, since that has also not been substantiated to my satisfaction. (unless it was in a thread I skipped.:rolleyes:)
Oh, well, I will still take this board over one like Topix any day of the week.
Lanie

I keep telling myself over and over that in... oh.. 10, 15, 30 minutes I'll go put a load of wash in, run to the store, play with the animals, make coffee.... but I haven't done any of them (well, I did smile at the cat when he was just staring at me)... because I was afraid I'd miss something!!!

How 'bout we all stop posting for 20 minutes, do our things, and then come back!!!!

Maybe we should all write Greta, Geraldo, and NG and tell them we don't give a $%^& about ANY of the players in this drama but Caylee and we want them to begin asking WHERE IS CAYLEE?!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'll take the child neglect for now to get her back in jail or prison, then wait for the forensics to charge her later.

I agree Patty G... but it's like waiting for paint to dry. I wish we would get the details on DNA already.

GRRRRRRR!

Casey's UNCLE?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members