Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cindy & co. Never ceases to amaze me.

They go to an event to raise money for missing children (commendable under other circumstances) while their daughter is sitting in their house and is "not allowed" to tell them where their grandchild is located or the circumstances in which she went missing.

I mean: There is something wrong in this picture!!
yes!!!!

Didn't George pick up the car. Cindy didn't see it until he got him home so if she said it was there, then surely George saw it

I don't know who picked up the car because it's the Anthony making the statement. Once they switched the decomp to pizza, well they lost their credibility with me.

that's a nightmare.. i have a bad feeling she might get away with it to.. but i shudder at the thought of what kind of guy would have a baby with her..but even if she gets away with this she won't ever be free..she will always be known as the mother who knows what happened to her baby and wouldn't help find her.. he life will be so lonley.. but i was thinking about something.. i think le has the dna and it's positive.. and they are just dragging there feet because they have time.. and want to try find caylee's body too.. the reason i think this is because John walsh hasn't got involved in this.. he has always made an appearance on every high profile missing child case i can remember.. even trenton duckett.. and john walsh is from hollywood florida... John walsh is mr.america's most wanted.. he works directly with the fbi..he is buddies with fbi, csi, le ..he probably asked them about this case and they said they have positive dna..and believe she is dead and casey is lying.. so if there is no missing child and the killer isn't on the run the killer is on her parents couch.. there is no reason for him to get involved.. that's just a though.. i hope it's true..

I just had a thought... Does anyone know how to contact him? Wouldn't it be great to hear what he thinks about all this.

This goes back to was there a dead body in the trunk and was it Caylee? LE may not have a match on DNA and that is why the 'we have no evidence that Caylee is not alive'. To me you don't transport a body in a car and then leave it where it could get towed. I was wondering if the car was used for a crime and she was told to leave it that parking lot to be towed. I don't know a thing about the towing company but could they have anythign to do with this whole thing. Why did it take so long for G & C to get a notice of where it was? Is two weeks normal for a notice. Never been towed uness I called for the tow.

I KNOW THAT FEELING!!! THE WORST!!! It happened to me recently. There I was -- a grown man -- knees buckling and shaking like a leaf -- just cause my kid was "missing" for literally a few seconds.

And those few seconds feel like hours.

Something will break soon. The WSers are getting testy. I noticed this a week ago. We feed on information and seem to get very restless without a new bone to chew.
IMHO

Someone needs to write a catchy tune!

Sung to the tune of "Hips Don't Lie."

Casey never really told where Caylee is,
She says with a woman with a name Spanish,
Where is Caylee, bonita, mi casa, su casa?

Oh Casey when you lie like that,
You make the investigators go mad.
So be wise and tell the truth.
Stay off myspace, Where's Caylee?

Are you online tonight?
You know ISP don't lie.
Maybe Cindy should quit the fight,
Put down the waterhose, the angriness.
Don't you see, Casey, this is insanity?

Hey, Casey, I can see you're mouth is moving,
And it's driving me crazy,
How it can move so much,
And say nothing.

When you walked up on the dance floor,
Nobody can ignore the way you forgot your baby girl.
And everything so unexpected.
The way you lie and conceal it.
So you can keep on faking it.

Oh I doubt that you will see the light, your lips do lie,
And I'm starting to see through your s h i t e.
All the attention. The media mention.
Don't you see baby this is a circus.
Where's Caylee? Where's Caylee?

This is something that seems bizarre to me. Why did Cindy go and get Casey?

Casey's 22 years old. From the 911 calls, it seems to have been all about the car. But Casey had used the car with Cindy's permission for some time. And if Cindy really felt that Casey had 'stolen' the car, she could have called it in as a stolen car weeks before.

Was she angry about paying the towing and storage fee? She could have left it and told Casey to pay it.

I just don't understand that whole thing.

Well, I just don't understand anything about this case after my head exploded watching Geraldo last night.

Is it possible that George and Cindy went together to the impound lot. They opened the car and noticed it smelled, not dead body smell just smelled. George drove it back to the house. Cindy went and got Amy to take her to where Casey was staying and picked her up. Tried to get Casey to tell them where she had been, where Caylee was and wasn't. Cindy took her to a closed police station and then back home and called with the stolen car and money thing to force Casey to speak up. It didn't work. Cindy went out to the car grabbed the pants and shoes from the back of the car, threw them in the washer. Tried again with Casey found out the Caylee has been gone for over a month. Called 911 again. Calls Lee. Goes out and opens the trunk and freaks out. Now she smell decomp. Make the the 3rd 911 call. The only question I have is where is George.?

MySpace postings deleted. There was discussion about this earlier today -- and it really hasn't been talked about in detail. What do we know about what was deleted from Myspace, etc. in the hours before the arrest went down?

Cindy & co. never ceases to amaze me.

They go to an event to raise money for missing children (commendable under other circumstances) while their daughter is sitting in their house and is "not allowed" to tell them where their grandchild is located or the circumstances in which she went missing.

I mean: There is something wrong in this picture!!

:applause:

Ok, so please remember I am new. Just want to throw this scenario out there......I am not sure how this would work, but what if Casey got into something REALLY bad. Maybe, and this is just a thought...her and her friends killed someone, and may be expecting a retalliation of some sort, she sent Caylee off with someone(she said she knew who Caylee was with, just not where) told whoever has her to keep on the move. Maybe Casey and Baez are working on how to get Casey out of this mess with out having to worry about the retalliation part, before bringing Caylee home???? I know it is a little (maybe alot) far fetched, but it would explain why no one in that family is panicing the way I know I would be, and would explain why Casy hasn't done more to find her child..........If anyone has reasons as to why this may not be what is going on, please explain.....I am just grasping at straws here. Thank you

The car. Why did she dump it? I've heard that it ran out of gas -- but then heard it was driven home from the tow -- without filling up. Leaving the car is part of her master plan cover-up?
I think she hoped it would be stolen. jmo

Yes, George said a backpack, and perhaps the purse was in the backpack. Casey had a backpack on when she left the attorney's office on Friday!
Makes me wonder if she even uses a purse

QuickAttack--I love it, but you have too much time on your hands. I have a sink full of dishes, a basket full of clothes and a bathroom that need cleaning because I don't have any time since I joined WS.

Does anyone her think maybe her plan at first was to torch the car? She knew the smell in that car was obvious and thought this would be the best way to get rid of the evidence?

That would certainly explain the gas cans. Maybe she abandoned that plan and went for the "car with Caylee was stolen" one after, and that's why she left her purse inside (consistent with only leaving Caylee in there for a minute). If it was an accident, and she was trying to do something like those things, it must have been killing her that she had just started this wonderful relationship with Tony and didn't want this to get in the way of all the fun she was having with him and his friends.

I still find it very hard to believe that not one person has said that they knew she didn't work at Universal and no one supposedly knows where she went all day. I can't help but wonder if some of her friends did know (Jesse?)...very odd.

And Jesse being in contact with her at the time, and quitting his job...big coincidence.

So many possibilities. The police have a huge job on this one.

All above is IMO only.

Exactly. Obviously finding Caylee is not TP's top priority...I would have said, start co-operating or I'm sending you back. I'm sad to say part of me thinks he just wants to drag this out as long as he can for the press, because if his top priority was finding Caylee, he'd give her an ultimatum, rather than just want her out so he can park a trailer in front of her house to get on tv every night.

All above is IMO only.
Don't forget Baez "knows" the truth and it will come out in his opening statement. I think Baez has been duped.

Not sure what America's Most Wanted can do as they search for the person that committed the crime and she sitting at home. Heck, she hasn't even released a sketch to put up to even find this person Casey "allegedly" gave Caylee too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3