Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im thinking hubby should have stayed another night at "guys weekend" if theres 400 pages coming our way.........

Originally Posted by Blackwatch
READ THIS a little past halfway down. This is an EYE OPENER:

http://.net/index.php?topic=3297.0

If this is true, whew! In my opinion only!

I'm only 1 page behind - but no one has seen the explosive post you are really referring to . WOW - is this our JJ?
Post 62 all.

NoKool-Aid.gif

you know, she is just playing all of us, everyone involved. The more I read and think about it the more I just can't stand her and my heart breaks for that baby. I have a three year old and there is nothing I would not do, say, tell, if she went missing. And I am sure I would be a wreck and DH would be beside himself as well. Really, why can't they use some police torture?

BWAAHAAHAA! I guess that is going to happen to me, too, cause I am over 2 days behind. Isn't going to stop or limit me from posting, though.
What I've been able to pick up so far is massive discovery documents will be released at any time, including a cd full of dumpster pics. Anything else new?
Lanie

LOL Lanie! That about covers it!!

Sorry. I post the thought that comes up when I read the forum. Nothing cryptic - I wish it was, but it's not.

I'm trying to keep my posting to a minimum, since i was "jumped" on last night and told that if I didn't know enough about this case, I shouldn't be here.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I'm sorry you were jumped. Everyone has a right to be here IMO..some have the capacity to be on here non-stop and some don't. Multiple posts and people with not "ALL" the information are a fact of life. Those that have issues with it need to just be accepting of the facts.

That was said to me on my third or fourth post here. Whomever it was said to this time, don't let it bother you.

I'm trying to keep my posting to a minimum, since i was "jumped" on last night and told that if I didn't know enough about this case, I shouldn't be here.

Someone really said that to you?

Ignore the TROLLS . . .

Blackwatch - has JJ said anything like this on this forum?

also - to be sure I understand - from the Tony Padilla thread - he is no longer in FL correct?

Not odd at all.

IF Tony was personally & legally responsible for Caylee, I might find it odd he didn't demand to see the little munchkin. She told him she was being watched by someone else..... she didn't seem AT ALL worried or bothered or upset, why would he have any doubts??

IF Tony was just as happy that Caylee WASN'T around, doesn't that support the theory that Casey had a motive to get rid of Caylee.... so she & Tony could pursue a relationship?

Tony barely knew Caylee.... he just starting seeing Casey at the end of May.

Tony barely knew Casey. This is how things had always been during his run with her. I couldn't be unusual to him.

Didn't Clint say that he and Tony never really met any of Casey's friends, and that he felt it was odd that she didn't have her own set of friends?

He did say that, but it seems inconsistent with Amy knowing where Tony lived and Tony calling her that morning. And I find it very strange that Casey was with Tony every day, Cindy & Amy show up at the house and take Casey away, Casey messages everyone about her missing daughter, but Tony claims to not have known anything til the next day?? IMOO

As much as I'm looking forward to the 400 pages...

I'm thinking...400 pages? Maybe I should make some coffee. Or break out the Maker's Mark:)

Hey does anyone know what time this info is due out?

Sorry if this has already been answered.....

Someone really said that to you?

Yes, they sure did. even the moderator said he/she tought I was being picked on but was glad to see that I was handling it well.

Isabelle,
Ray'Mom

As much as I'm looking forward to the 400 pages...

I'm thinking...400 pages? Maybe I should make some coffee. Or break out the Maker's Mark:)

I pick Option 2!! Although not sure how many pages I would make it through before I was :tipsy:

My friend lives with her mother in Pittsburgh, her mom owns the home and a nice car and is employed. My friend can collected Welfare while she lived with there with her mother.

In Florida, if the mother is over 21 and living at home with their parents they CAN collect benefits.

I know this because my 17yr old just had a baby, and we were already living paycheck to paycheck, so I was checking to see if she qualified for anything.

She gets Medicaid and WIC until she is 21. Hopfully by then she will have finished school and can make it on her own.

Amy didn't see Casey a lot through the month of June, because Casey stayed at Anthony's a lot.

Didn't Clint say that he and Tony never really met any of Casey's friends, and that he felt it was odd that she didn't have her own set of friends?

Sounds to me that Casey was great at telling everyone a different story, and then doing whatever she could to keep people apart from comparing notes.

And I should add, that just because Casey is a manipulative liar, does not of itself make all her friends innocent victims of her. We really know very little about the character of her friends. IMOO

According to the Orange County Corrections Department, Anthony is allowed to leave her home at the following times: Wednesday: Attorney visit. Out at 10 a.m. Return by 4 p.m. Friday: Attorney Visit. Out at 10 a.m. Return by 4 p.m. Sunday: Church. Out at 10 a.m. Return by 2:30 p.m. (weekly until further notice) Sept. 2: Case Manager visit. Out at 12:30 p.m. Return by 3:30 p.m. (weekly case manager visits will be on Mondays but will be on Tuesday next week due to a county holiday)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-082508,0,7716236.story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member