Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gets more and more curious....so we know Tony knew Caylee wasn't at the GPs house for this month. Gets harder to believe he didn't ask any questions about why he hadn't seen her in all that time. IMOO

Tony and Casey were dating for TWO WEEKS before Caylee disappeared. This is not a long time. Why would he disbelieve her claims that she was with Cindy and George? What reason would he have? She slept at Tony's everynight and CAYLEE never did even when she wasn't missing.

I think Tony has handled this with grace and respect from the very beginning. He is not in the media
He is and has cooperated with LE from Day ONE.
He is guilty of nothing other than falling for a charming pathological liar and a sociopath.

If you review the timeline he simply was not with her long enough to doubt any kind of routine or pattern.

Casey wanted to give Caylee up for adoption but parents refused. She talked about life without Caylee. Friends said Casey did drugs - pot.

casey wanted to give up the baby for adoption, but Cindy would not let her. The grandparents did searches on there own in the backyard before the police did. Casey smoked pot, and talked of a life without her daughter

This goes back to when I asked Tony B..if Casey escaped somehow..lol. Would LP and crew be able to do anything legally..is bounty hunting legal in FL?? His response was vague.. I'm whipping up dinner and don't have time to link you. Look in the TP thread.

From the reading I've done, I feel relatively safe in saying the following:

If Casey made a run for it, whoever was guarding her would have to call LE and get clearance from them first. And, seeing how well LE and BH don't seem to get along, my guess is that LE would tell BH to "stay back" and they (LE) would handle it.

Oh, and bounty hunters are not legal in Florida.

By txvicki:
"If the Anthony's really did kick Casey out that day they were negligent IMO, because they should have gotten an attorney and at least tried to get temporary or permanent custody of Caylee first. Cindy said on Myspace that lies and betrayal started after the birth and many chances to change were given. They had to know that Casey's behavior was not normal. To kick Casey out and not protect Caylee first was a big mistake."

Someone else has probably already addressed this but, in Florida, it's almost impossible for grandparents to get legal customer of grandchildren. Unless Casey had agreed to give Caylee up voluntarily, I think they would have lost a long, ugly fight.

Clint wasn't lying. What she said and what she actually did are very different (of course) We know that she used to go back to the Anthony's in the morning because that is where Caylee slept. Before she went missing of course.

I'm not saying Clint is lying. I was addressing the fact you said that Clint said she worked from her parents home with Caylee everyday, and you stated it as a fact, and I think you got what he said wrong and I was stating my own recollection of what he said, which seems to accord with other people's recollections.

Casey wanted to give Caylee up for adoption but parents refused. She talked about life without Caylee. Friends said Casey did drugs - pot.

grrr, i had just missed this part when I turned it on

thanks

Through Casey's home confinement, she can not go outside. She is not to attend the vigils.

Thank you... said as much first thing this morning when I heard Casey had not attended the vigil for her OWN daughter in the FRONT YARD of the house in which she's staying. Pathetic.
This reminds me of so many other POIs in similiar circumstances...such as Drew Peterson, Craig Stebic, etc. I am not at all surprised she did not attend nor do I ever expect her to!

Pot and drinking aren't serious enough problems to make one a sociopath child killer! Ever seen a violent pot user? Not likely.

Woman is insane. End of story.

casey wanted to give up the baby for adoption, but Cindy would not let her. The grandparents did searches on there own in the backyard before the police did. Casey smoked pot, and talked of a life without her daughter

Wow Wow and Wow.

Who the hell knows what Cindy and George may have removed from that back yard or car. Holy shi* They knew. They knew from the beginning that Casey did something to this little girl.

"Ive already lost one, I'm not going to lose another"

oh wow cindy and george were even searching the yard for caylee...shed, sandbox, etc. friends say she did not want to have caylee. cindy would not let casey give caylee up for adoption.

The GP's searched the backyard... ??

ok, if Tony said that Casey wanted to stay there because she didn't want Caylee around the GP's fighting, WHY did Clint say that Caylee never stayed over night. ?????
If you already talked about this ignor me.....

If he is normal, anyone who met a 3 year old with that face, or any face would not sleep at night just because she was real to that person. JMO

Not necessarily. Many men just feel all children are brats. Neuisances. Too demanding of their mothers. I dated a man who wouldn't get serious because I had children. Children bring joy, but they can also bring sorrow. I have known many many men who find them nuisances, even their own children.

That's so messed up if true. If a mother does not think they're able to care for their child, for gods' sake let them put up the infant for adoption! GEEZE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy