Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost afraid to see what the rest of the information that they are releasing is considering these little pieces are so unbelievable............

CNN is reporting that Casey was not allowed to attend the vigil. Under the terms of her release, she is not allowed to leave the house, not even to go in the backyard.

I think this is a very restrictive release. Do you?

Well now that I think of it, I know she can only go so far from the transmitter thingy without it going off, so maybe it is just too far away from it?

i bet the news stations and reporters are speed reading right now trying to digest what's important and what's not.

Casey didn't want Caylee........................Which leads me to speculate on this - since she waited so long to tell her parents or rather, they found out, what was she planning on doing if they didn't find out?????????????

Why would her parents make her keep the baby...BIG mistake....OH MY.

Tony and Casey were dating for TWO WEEKS before Caylee disappeared. This is not a long time. Why would he disbelieve her claims that she was with Cindy and George? What reason would he have? She slept at Tony's everynight and CAYLEE never did even when she wasn't missing.

I think Tony has handled this with grace and respect from the very beginning. He is not in the media
He is and has cooperated with LE from Day ONE.
He is guilty of nothing other than falling for a charming pathological liar and a sociopath.

If you review the timeline he simply was not with her long enough to doubt any kind of routine or pattern.
And I believe Tony was gone home to NY for four of those days as well.

Channel 6 reports that Mark Hawkins, Marine stationed in California, called LE after Casey's arrest to say that he and Casey had been in almost constant contact prior to her arrest, and that she told him she needed to make a trip to California to tell him something that "she" wasn't sure how he would react to....perhaps tell him that he is the dad of Caylee ?

Holy Crap! When can WE read this stuff for ourselves??!! :snooty:

After just listening the the wesh tv news, and the friends saying that Casey didn't want Caylee and had wanted to give her up for adoption AND considering the big fight at the home and Casey wanting to be a party girl, I am becoming convinced that Casey GAVE Caylee away to someone, perhaps sold her to someone that wanted her. That person doesn't want to give her back. Probably hopes she can keep her hidden til she gets older and people wouldn't recognize her anymore. Apparently they want Caylee more than 225,000 or they could have come forward ages ago and probably not been in any trouble.

I was trying to listen when DH came in.

Did WESH also report Casey is required to do a drug test every time she sees her case manager? TIA

ok, if Tony said that Casey wanted to stay there because she didn't want Caylee around the GP's fighting, WHY did Clint say that Caylee never stayed over night. ?????
If you already talked about this ignor me.....

That does appear to conflict; however, maybe Casey was simply expressing her desire for Caylee not to be exposed to the dispute, not saying she had removed Caylee from GP's dispute/home.

OK, then I just thought of something. Casey supposedly tells Tony that her parents are having some kind of dispute and she "doesn't want Caylee around it" so then why, when Casey tells him that Caylee is with her grandparents, doesn't Tony say something to Casey like, "why are you letting Caylee around your mom n dad, cuz i thought you said they were having a dispute and you didnt want her around them"? Just curious if he was baffled by this or asked Casey about it.

Tony and Casey were dating for TWO WEEKS before Caylee disappeared. This is not a long time. Why would he disbelieve her claims that she was with Cindy and George? What reason would he have? She slept at Tony's everynight and CAYLEE never did even when she wasn't missing.

I think Tony has handled this with grace and respect from the very beginning. He is not in the media
He is and has cooperated with LE from Day ONE.
He is guilty of nothing other than falling for a charming pathological liar and a sociopath.

If you review the timeline he simply was not with her long enough to doubt any kind of routine or pattern.

That is amazing . . . Casey didn't want Caylee, GPs searched the back yard. Is it possible that the GPs moved Caylee? Yikes!

That is what I thought, too. Could they have felt responsible for Casey killing Caylee (the making her keep her and the fight the night before "they" moved out). Is this why they will not take a lie detector test (I thought I heard someone say they wouldn't take one, neither would Casey).

I have a feeling that NG, Greta, Shep and the rest are going to be HOT, HOT, HOT on this forthcoming information tonight ! Prepare for lack of sleep tonight everyone, and get the coffee ready.

Hi ML! I remember you comparing your daughter to Casey before. Bless your heart ... no telling what you've been through!

Thank you- just so amazed at how this is playing out. Casey I can understand, only because I have lived it, but the grandparents?????? I can understand wanting to protect there daughter- but to leave there grandaughter out in the cold, with no proper resting place?

You guys are gonna be surprised by what some of the documents say, but I am not. And don't think it was just pot she used, prescription medication also I bet. I doubt Casey was a big drug user, she just dabled in it, but I can bet you, she was using something when her child died- and that's why she did not call the police- because of drug use and her history of lies- this could have all been settled the day it happened but she has to weave this story- because thats how she lives her life.

The grandparents looking in the back yard for there own grandchild tells you the entire story- and if this is true, and they did more- they should be arrested for obstruction of justice.

RE: not attending the vigils, that is per the CNN reporter. Said she's not allowed to go outside at all.

When she was released they said she could not go any farther than 150 feet from her home.
It's hard to believe that she is not allowed to go outside, I think she does not WANT to be outside because she is afraid of being photographed or better yet afraid of being harmed.

Holy Crap! When can WE read this stuff for ourselves??!! :snooty:

Don't know - I'm looking all over the local news websites, "My Florida Clerk" site, etc., trying to find the documents. I even have my husband and 2 neighbors helping me. If I find them I will post a link

I have a feeling that NG, Greta, Shep and the rest are going to be HOT, HOT, HOT on this forthcoming information tonight ! Prepare for lack of sleep tonight everyone, and get the coffee ready.

UGH another long night..it's catching up to me..I try to hang with the West Coasters...just can't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm