Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That does appear to conflict; however, maybe Casey was simply expressing her desire for Caylee not to be exposed to the dispute, not saying she had removed Caylee from GP's dispute/home.

Casey probably thought she could somehow pin it on the grandparents. Put her in their yard, tell everyone that they had been keeping her. But when LE didn't find the body in the yard her story was messed up. She had to make up a new one. Of course this is just one of the zillions of possiblities.

Channel 6 reports that Mark Hawkins, Marine stationed in California, called LE after Casey's arrest to say that he and Casey had been in almost constant contact prior to her arrest, and that she told him she needed to make a trip to California to tell him something that "she" wasn't sure how he would react to....perhaps tell him that he is the dad of Caylee ?

Or something else?

Why would her parents make her keep the baby...BIG mistake....OH MY.

I agree.... why would they make her keep a baby she did not want?

Cindy saying that C & C went on a mini-vacay to "bond" alway rubbed me the wrong way......who bonds with their child at almost 3 years old? For me it was instant!

I have a feeling that NG, Greta, Shep and the rest are going to be HOT, HOT, HOT on this forthcoming information tonight ! Prepare for lack of sleep tonight everyone, and get the coffee ready.[/quote

Isn't Greta at the Convention? The only coverage will be NG.
Everything else will be news from Denver. jmo

Don't know - I'm looking all over the local news websites, "My Florida Clerk" site, etc., trying to find the documents. I even have my husband and 2 neighbors helping me. If I find them I will post a link

Thanks in advance! Good luck!

When she was released they said she could not go any farther than 150 feet from her home.
It's hard to believe that she is not allowed to go outside, I think she does not WANT to be outside because she is afraid of being photographed or better yet afraid of being harmed.

Just posting what was said on the news.

This reminds me of so many other POIs in similiar circumstances...such as Drew Peterson, Craig Stebic, etc. I am not at all surprised she did not attend nor do I ever expect her to!
And just recently, Nancy Cooper's husband.

I heard Casey had not attended the vigil for her OWN daughter in the FRONT YARD of the house in which she's staying. Pathetic.
This reminds me of so many other POIs in similiar circumstances...such as Drew Peterson, Craig Stebic, etc. I am not at all surprised she did not attend nor do I ever expect her to!
CNN is reporting that Casey was not allowed to attend the vigil. Under the terms of her release, she is not allowed to leave the house, not even to go in the backyard.

I think this Casey's release is a very restrictive release. Don't you?

Well now that I think of it, I know she can only go so far from the transmitter thingy without it going off, so maybe it is just too far away from it?

Apparently, these are two separate conditions. She may not stray more than 150 feet from the transmitter. And she cannot go outdoors. It appears that she would not be able to go into the backyard even if the backyard was less than 150 feet from the transmitter.

Why would George & Cindy search the backyard if Casey said she gave Caylee to Zanny?

What were they looking for? :waitasec:

The Anthony family profile is becoming much clearer.

They knew Casey was pregnant at Rick's wedding - their denial (however transparent and ridiculous is apparently unimportant) is simply public cover.

Now they know that Casey is guilty of harming Caylee - and have known since the beginning. All of these search efforts and kidnapper theories are nothing more than a way to project a rosier reality to the outside world.

Despicable.

Channel 6 reports that Mark Hawkins, Marine stationed in California, called LE after Casey's arrest to say that he and Casey had been in almost constant contact prior to her arrest, and that she told him she needed to make a trip to California to tell him something that "she" wasn't sure how he would react to....perhaps tell him that he is the dad of Caylee ?

Or maybe telling him that Caylee is "gone"?

I'm sure this has been answered by now but, IMO, Casey had only been dating Tony for a few weeks. Why would he be laying awake at night worrying about her child? If they had actually built a relationship where he was actively involved with Caylee as apposed to just being around his gf's kid, then I could understand that.

Not just a few weeks...according to reports, they met in May and were dating by early june....Caylee had been over to his place on more than 1 occasion (according to Clint). And it's my understanding that Casey spent most nights with him. He knew she had a 2 year old child.

So are you saying that because they were only sleeping together, and Caylee had been to his house a few times in early June, and had only disappeared for a month, he had no reason to ask where she was for all those nights??? Or do you think he was happy not to know where she was and turned a blind eye to her constant absence??? Either way, doesn't make him a stellar guy in my books.

Clint described Caylee fondly...can't help but think if he'd stayed in the house she might have been reported missing earlier.

IMOO

Or something else?

Yes - or something else...

Casey also reported to have been confronted by Tony about stealing money from friends and family. When confronted, Tony stated that Casey said she needed the money for a "backup plan" "just in case".....

Also looked like Tony now has a lawyer with him..

Or something else?

Yup...I say something else. I believe they did date for a while and it was way after Caylee was born. It was easy to glean from her myspace before it went private. Iread every comment about 2 days after the case broke.

How is calling 911 and mentioning the dead body smell protective of Casey? If the GPs were in on it and truly don't seem to care where Caylee is why call at all? Or why not have a story that makes sense?

When she mentions the dead body smell, I think reality had just set in.....

but by then two calls had been made.......How could anyone make up a story that makes sense based on the lies Casey tells ???

The Anthony family profile is becoming much clearer.

They knew Casey was pregnant at Rick's wedding - their denial (however transparent and ridiculous is apparently unimportant) is simply public cover.

Now they know that Casey is guilty of harming Caylee - and have known since the beginning. All of these search efforts and kidnapper theories are nothing more than a way to project a rosier reality to the outside world.

Despicable.
Kinda makes one wonder who is the sickest of the bunch, Cindy or Casey?

Maybe they're going to be "accesories after the fact"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum