Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped<br>
The grandparents looking in the back yard for there own grandchild tells you the entire story- and if this is true, and they did more- they should be arrested for obstruction of justice.

Accessory after the fact!

OK, then I just thought of something. Casey supposedly tells Tony that her parents are having some kind of dispute and she "doesn't want Caylee around it" so then why, when Casey tells him that Caylee is with her grandparents, doesn't Tony say something to Casey like, "why are you letting Caylee around your mom n dad, cuz i thought you said they were having a dispute and you didnt want her around them"? Just curious if he was baffled by this or asked Casey about it.

I'd like to know the exact wording. Wasn't it said early on by DJ that Caylee and Casey stayed at Tony's for a few nights the first week of June? Could Tony have been talking about a one time dispute, not some month long knock down drag out?

According to the Orange County Corrections Department, Anthony is allowed to leave her home at the following times: Wednesday: Attorney visit. Out at 10 a.m. Return by 4 p.m. Friday: Attorney Visit. Out at 10 a.m. Return by 4 p.m. Sunday: Church. Out at 10 a.m. Return by 2:30 p.m. (weekly until further notice) Sept. 2: Case Manager visit. Out at 12:30 p.m. Return by 3:30 p.m. (weekly case manager visits will be on Mondays but will be on Tuesday next week due to a county holiday)

I can see why JB tried to stall the info from coming out. He had to have already received some of this information. This was for POIA request so it's very possible he had already received some of this information already.............

Yes - or something else...

Casey also reported to have been confronted by Tony about stealing money from friends and family. When confronted, Tony stated that Casey said she needed the money for a "backup plan" "just in case".....

Also looked like Tony now has a lawyer with him..

Where did you find this info? I wonder, a backup plan for what? In case anyone noticed Caylee missing?

Casey also reported to have been confronted by Tony about stealing money from friends and family. When confronted, Tony stated that Casey said she needed the money for a "backup plan" "just in case".....

He has to get a lawyer....he will be the prosecutions STAR witness. Think Amber Frey without the phone calls.

He spent the most time with her during the crucial time period...I believe Tony's tesitimony will be the end of casey. That is why I'm proud of him for avoiding the spotlight.

This is stated somewhere from the beginning. Also, Amy say's in her interview that she is very close to the family

What is stated from the beginning and what does it have to do with facts as opposed to speculation?

I don't think there is any electronic recording of what was said in the car, so I have no idea how people can be stating conversations took place in that car and what was discussed, as a fact...we can only speculate. imo

A backup plan now that's interesting. Good thing Tony has a lawyer, hope all the friends do.

Cindy and George better lawyer up soon. I predict they will be with attorney within days..........

I agree.... why would they make her keep a baby she did not want?

Cindy saying that C & C went on a mini-vacay to "bond" alway rubbed me the wrong way......who bonds with their child at almost 3 years old? For me it was instant!

You're right this is not good, at all... my stomach once again is in knots!
why would a gp MAKE her keep the baby if she did not want to?

could it be for the ole appearances sake? Yes she got pregnant early in life, but we are a loving family we can make it work? Or did she in the begining want to keep Caylee?

I must admit, when I first read "Casey wanted to give her up for adoption" I thought it was a recent desire, like the big fathers day argument. For a minute there I was thinking it all fell into place. cindys phone call that was recoreded without her knowledge" I gave you 30+ days. :eek:

I am really getting sicker (is that a word) every day by this case.

Tony and Casey were dating for TWO WEEKS before Caylee disappeared. This is not a long time. Why would he disbelieve her claims that she was with Cindy and George? What reason would he have? She slept at Tony's everynight and CAYLEE never did even when she wasn't missing.

I agree that after two weeks, there probably wasn't a tremendous amount of bonding between Tony and Caylee, especially if he saw her only sporadically.

But what of that comment being reported today that Casey allegedly told Tony she wanted to get Caylee out of the house because of disputes with/between her parents?

How did he reconcile that statement with the fact that Caylee never stayed at his house overnight, although her mother did? Was she telling him that she had some kind of overnight babysitting service?

Or maybe telling him that Caylee is "gone"?

Why would Casey travel all the way from Florida to California, to tell some Marine friend that Caylee is gone when she could just do that through the phone or text message. Seems that she really needed to either;

a) Get the heck out of Florida
b) Go tell the marine face to face that he is Caylee's dad
c) Ask marine if she and Caylee can move out to CA with him (if Caylee is alive).

Geez, I wish they would post the full documentation somewhere in Internet land already !!!

http://www.local6.com/index.html

Go to the upper right had corner of the page and click on the video of the NO NAME CALLING wearing the white hat & Caylee tee shirt...WTH!!!!:furious::furious:

Thanks for the link.

Cindy searched the shed and George moved the playhouse and the pavers underneath the playhouse? :mad:

Report says they also notice an indention in the yard. During the Greta interview, I was curious why Cindy explained they had recently moved a plant. I guess now I know why.

jmo

A back up plan for what???? You mean the boyfriend Tony now has a lawyer?

Bunny's quoteNot just a few weeks...according to reports, they met in May and were dating by early june. Snipped respectfully

Met May 24th....dating by June. Caylee has not been seen since the 15th of June.

They were dating a whole 2 weeks before Caylee disappeared. This was a very young relationship with a single mother whose parents were always the main caregivers to Caylee.

He had NO REASON to suspect anything other than what she told him.

i bet she told people it wasnt even her child,, i bet she told people she was just watching the kid for a friend

Hippos are not skerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryy

they are what they are

Why would Casey travel all the way from Florida to California, to tell some Marine friend that Caylee is gone when she could just do that through the phone or text message. Seems that she really needed to either;

a) Get the heck out of Florida
b) Go tell the marine face to face that he is Caylee's dad
c) Ask marine if she and Caylee can move out to CA with him (if Caylee is alive).

Geez, I wish they would post the full documentation somewhere in Internet land already !!!

Let's see . . . Maybe she wanted to tell him she wanted to move in with him, without Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum