Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on Local 6 Orlando News live. I live here in Central Florida. Right now they are talking about Tropical Storm Gustav, but hopefully will jump back to the story in a minute.. They should be putting more videos up on their website after the news is done though, I would hope.

Thanks! Let us know what they report.

A back up plan for what???? You mean the boyfriend Tony now has a lawyer?

Don't know yet for what. They showed a clip of Tony going from his car, up to his apartment, and an older man holding papers and wearing a suit was walking and talking with him, headed to the apartment with him. Had that "lawyerly" look...

I keep saying this, but this case keeps reminding of the Laci Peterson case.

The Anthony's keep reminding me of the Petersons.
Casey keeps reminding me of Scott.
We need a Sharon Rocha here to be the VOICE for Caylee.

And LP and Baez, IMO, are trying just like Mark Geragos to create reasonable doubt. THAT is what is scaring me. If I am correct, and this is only IMO, this case is fully intended to go to trial, and they want to create reasonable doubt in the minds of as many people as possible.
Mark Geragos threw out SO many theories it made your head spin, and he NEVER once elaborated or produced any evidence on any of them. But that is how it goes with reasonable doubt, it's all about getting someone to say, "Gee, I guess it COULD have happened that way". If I am right, we will see Baez and maybe Padilla spin quite a few stories about what happened to Caylee, and soon.

lurker here, but have to butt in.....
Maybe LE should dig up the shrub that george and cindy recently moved from one part of the backyard to another location close to the house.
Please forgive me for being so forward, but this has bothered me since I heard Cindy mention it.

Perhaps Casey wasn't that important to TonE. She had known him....what....5 weeks? And, one of those, he was in N.Y. We have no clue how many times he even saw Caylee. Casey was a willing and seemingly eager bed buddy. And, party girl. Your posts sound like you think they had a deep, long lasting relationship.....that's going to be difficult for LP and Baez to sell....moo

That is the vibe that I get too ... I think that she saw qualities in Tony that made her want to be with him ... going above and beyond (cleaning, cooking, etc.) trying to reel him in. I just think she came across as clingy and desperate ... I don't think he was nearly as invested in their relationship ... but again this is just my gut feeling!

I agree that after two weeks, there probably wasn't a tremendous amount of bonding between Tony and Caylee, especially if he saw her only sporadically.

But what of that comment being reported today that Casey allegedly told Tony she wanted to get Caylee out of the house because of disputes with/between her parents?

How did he reconcile that statement with the fact that Caylee never stayed at his house overnight, although her mother did? Was she telling him that she had some kind of overnight babysitting service?

I think that it's extremely difficult for us to pin this down based on the limited amount of information we have about their relationship. The number of ways that Tony could have handled his relationship with Casey, all under the auspices of innocence and acting properly are limitless. It does make for good speculation, however.

My hunch is that Tony is a bomsbshell witness for the prosecution.

casey wanted to give up the baby for adoption, but Cindy would not let her. The grandparents did searches on there own in the backyard before the police did. Casey smoked pot, and talked of a life without her daughter

If this is true, the GP were negligent in letting Casey take Caylee and not checking up on her much more often IMHO.

Maybe LE should dig up the shrub that george and cindy recently moved from one part of the backyard to another location close to the house.
Please forgive me for being so forward, but this has bothered me since I heard Cindy mention it.

Yes! Me, too!

I also heard on CNN Headline news that Casey gave the LE a detailed list of her activities "that day", but when asked to back up with phone numbers or addresses, she stumbled around.

If you give a child away and she is subsequently killed, I believe you are also guilty of murder.

I promise this was not in any way directed at you. :) I just saw the Catty comment and thought I would use it as a spring board to explain why I got frustrated sometimes. That really was all.

I respect what you said.

I didn't think it was directed at me personally and was not responding to you personally as well, if that makes sense...lol. Just kind of a general response to what was happening earlier. I was annoyed by the person who seemed to be suggesting the newbies should be on the newbie thread and weren't welcome on the general discussion threads, ignored it when it went by, then addressed it when your comment came along.

I really think for the most part here, the sleuthers are very logical and intelligent....I couldn't wait to get my membership approved and take part! And was grateful for your warm welcome and still am!

I think everyone is frustrated with the Anthony's today and perhaps it's affecting moods!

The tension in that house to night will be unbelieveable....I hope someone is watching the whole sorry lot of them.

It is not uncommon for grandparents to step in and take control of everything when grandchildren are born under these circumstances. They become the driving force in custody cases when their children don't want the child ~ hiring attorneys, paying fees, etc. It happens all the time ~ lots of dueling grandparents out there. IMO Cindy became very threatened by the involvement of Jesse G's family. I'll bet that she's the one that insisted on the paternity test as a way to get them out of the picture. Also ~ someone here posted that grandparents cannot get custody in Florida. Not true if custody with parents is detrimental to the child. There is a different standard between parents (best interests of the child) and third parties (detriment to the child.)

jump in.. don't be afraid!

Yes - or something else...

Casey also reported to have been confronted by Tony about stealing money from friends and family. When confronted, Tony stated that Casey said she needed the money for a "backup plan" "just in case".....

Also looked like Tony now has a lawyer with him..

Hmmmm....the plot thickens.....I thought Tony was one of the good guys.

Anyone know WHEN the GP's searched the back yard ??? Before or after which 911 calls???

She kept vaguely pointing the back of the yard at the alleged hibiscus tree that they moved. I waited for the camera to point on a hibiscus tree and never saw it.

With this news about the grps searching the yard and shed, the statement Casey made to Cindy, the first jail house call, "Mom what do you mean you don't know what my involvement is", brings on a whole new meaning.

From Mommya:
"I have also considered this - Casey selling or giving Caylee away."

Plus, she should have received some money for that. Clearly, she didn't have any since her cell phone was cut off and she was stealing from her friends.

I think that it's extremely difficult for us to pin this down based on the limited amount of information we have about their relationship. The number of ways that Tony could have handled his relationship with Casey, all under the auspices of innocence and acting properly are limitless. It does make for good speculation, however.

My hunch is that Tony is a bomsbshell witness for the prosecution.

Your hunch might be totally correct. If you remember, Casey was extremely worried about getting a hold of Tony in one of her early jail convo's with Lee.

Thank you- just so amazed at how this is playing out. Casey I can understand, only because I have lived it, but the grandparents?????? I can understand wanting to protect there daughter- but to leave there grandaughter out in the cold, with no proper resting place?

You guys are gonna be surprised by what some of the documents say, but I am not. And don't think it was just pot she used, prescription medication also I bet. I doubt Casey was a big drug user, she just dabled in it, but I can bet you, she was using something when her child died- and that's why she did not call the police- because of drug use and her history of lies- this could have all been settled the day it happened but she has to weave this story- because thats how she lives her life.

The grandparents looking in the back yard for there own grandchild tells you the entire story- and if this is true, and they did more- they should be arrested for obstruction of justice.

I have been (and still am) hesitent to speculate because we know nothing about these people other than what is being reported and released but the fact that Cindy searched the yard and told friends of Casey's that she's a "Sociopath" does not surprise me in the least! From what we have seen of her Cindy reminds me much of my own mother. Cindy, IMO is the biggest problem in this family and has had a huge hand in why Casey is what she is (i get the whole nature/nurture thing). I realize this is not the case in every family but sadly, if Caylee is found and raised in that home I see her ending up the same way... with this family it is a cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum