Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She may have said something to Tony like that...but if what we heard earlier about him thinking she was keeping Caylee from her parents is right, then he must have thought she spent the whole month of at least nights, with a babysitter....who has their child stay with the babysitter for a month, not being seen at all, and the bf doesn't get suspicious????

And, yes, if he cared about her and is such a great guy, he should have been concerned that a mother was separated from her daughter for such a long time and should have been suggesting activities that the 3 of them could take part in. IMO

I think you have to look at the age group. The majority of them probably do not have children and have no idea what is required to take care of a 2 year old. They are more focused on working or going to school, what is everyone doing this evening, plans for the upcoming weekend.

Two single guys in their 20s are not going to notice how many nights Caylee was at the Nanny's or Gps or wherever. IMO, they are focusing on other things.

Who knows what Casey told him..... "Nanny's place is equipped for a 2 year old" "Caylee is more comfortable sleeping at Nanny's" "Caylee wanted to stay with the gps"........

jmo

The tension in that house to night will be unbelieveable....I hope someone is watching the whole sorry lot of them.

And just think, even CASEY prolly doesn't know what Tony (or any of her other "friends") have said in their interviews. Can you imagine just how P*SSED she's gonna be - or already is!!

casey wanted to give up the baby for adoption, but Cindy would not let her. The grandparents did searches on there own in the backyard before the police did. Casey smoked pot, and talked of a life without her daughter

Well that certainly says alot, in my opinion. Casey had no bond to that little girl whatsoever, did she?

Princess Casey :steamed: saw her very own child as competition and as a burden!

I wonder if her "talking about life without Caylee" was recently.

This info is scarey to me. It just confirms to me what I already felt... that precious Caylee is no longer here on this earth!:furious:

Thanks for the link.

Cindy searched the shed and George moved the playhouse and the pavers underneath the playhouse? :mad:

Report says they also notice an indention in the yard. During the Greta interview, I was curious why Cindy explained they had recently moved a plant. I guess now I know why.

jmo
Being this is ONLY my opinion, I think this could very well mean that they were not looking for Caylee...but they were involved in this from the beginning and this story fabricated to cover themselves if they were seen moving the playhouse and the pavers. In my opinion, this is when they buried her or helped remove her to be transported elsewhere.

My dislike has increased ten-fold for Cindy. Why would you ever force someone to keep a child? If this is true and Casey wanted to adopt Caylee out, which is the most positive thing I've heard about Casey to this point, then I think Cindy should take 50% of the blame for what ever has happened to Caylee. Cindy must have some serious control problems.

yes and LILLY: Casey was looking at SINKHOLES on one of her webaccounts; "stumble upon" Why would casey be looking at sinkholes? Always always has bothered me. She doesn't strike me as a geography buff.

This is the first I heard of Casey looking at sinkholes on one of her webaccounts. is there a link to that info?
I'd like to read more about it. Thanks.

lurker here, but have to butt in.....
Maybe LE should dig up the shrub that george and cindy recently moved from one part of the backyard to another location close to the house.
Please forgive me for being so forward, but this has bothered me since I heard Cindy mention it.

That shrub was in a pot

Let's see . . . Maybe she wanted to tell him she wanted to move in with him, without Caylee?

Could be that OR if statement was before 6/16, she could have been working on getting Caylee to move in, too.

Just curious.. why did LE decide to release this (400 pages)????

They didn't decide: it was a public records release request from the Orlando Sentinel. Florida has some of the most liberal public records disclosure laws in the US.

I bet TonE is cursing the day he learned of the name CA...

Just curious.. why did LE decide to release this (400 pages)????

maybe to fight back....with what LP and The Anthony's trying to create reasonable doubt with their lies and outlandish theories.
The Pressure is on. It will be fun watching them backpedal out the crap they have been spewing for the past month.

Being this is ONLY my opinion, I think this could very well mean that they were not looking for Caylee...but they were involved in this from the beginning and this story fabricated to cover themselves if they were seen moving the playhouse and the pavers. In my opinion, this is when they buried her or helped remove her to be transported elsewhere.

Amen....my thoughts too.

Do these documents basically say that George and Cindy have been lying to the press since day one?

I keep saying this, but this case keeps reminding of the Laci Peterson case.

The Anthony's keep reminding me of the Petersons.
Casey keeps reminding me of Scott.
We need a Sharon Rocha here to be the VOICE for Caylee.

And LP and Baez, IMO, are trying just like Mark Geragos to create reasonable doubt. THAT is what is scaring me. If I am correct, and this is only IMO, this case is fully intended to go to trial, and they want to create reasonable doubt in the minds of as many people as possible.
Mark Geragos threw out SO many theories it made your head spin, and he NEVER once elaborated or produced any evidence on any of them. But that is how it goes with reasonable doubt, it's all about getting someone to say, "Gee, I guess it COULD have happened that way". If I am right, we will see Baez and maybe Padilla spin quite a few stories about what happened to Caylee, and soon.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'm thinking along the same lines. What are the chances that they moved the playhouse before LE and then the dogS hit on it.......

Tony and Casey were dating for TWO WEEKS before Caylee disappeared. This is not a long time. Why would he disbelieve her claims that she was with Cindy and George?

1. Apparently she didn't claim Caylee was with Cindy & George...quite the opposite. Where did you get that from??

2. I respectfully disagree that "this is not a long time". A full month without a mother being with her 2 year old is a long time to me. Again, Caylee was not 21 and off doing her own thing. She was 2 and needed her mom and any 20 something guy should know that...IMO.

He is guilty of nothing other than falling for a charming pathological liar and a sociopath.

Again, how can you state this as a fact??? Have you read all his statements? Are they consistent with what Clint & Amy say? Are they consistent with the established facts? I really don't see how you could know any of this as a fact. Are you a friend of Tony's or involved in the investigation? I just don't get your claims that you are privy to this sort of information about Tony.

This is the first I heard of Casey looking at sinkholes on one of her webaccounts. is there a link to that info?
I'd like to read more about it. Thanks.

I don't know if that page has been deleted or not but go to Stumble upon and sign up. Her screen name is caseyomarie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum