Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I mean, a month is a very long time...I wonder if Casey didn't give Tony some spiel about not wanting Caylee to get attached to him because they had just started dating? Maybe she said something like that, and he didn't push it because he thought she was looking out for Caylee. Though, even I think that's a huge stretch;)

I guess, I think that if I were Tony, my concern would at least be that Casey didn't seem to be spending time at all with her child...always being at grandparents, or the sitter. It's one thing to not bring Caylee around Tony, but quite another for Casey not to be spending time with her, either.

Thanks, my bf calls me babycat. His pet name for me:)

She may have said something to Tony like that...but if what we heard earlier about him thinking she was keeping Caylee from her parents is right, then he must have thought she spent the whole month of at least nights, with a babysitter....who has their child stay with the babysitter for a month, not being seen at all, and the bf doesn't get suspicious????

And, yes, if he cared about her and is such a great guy, he should have been concerned that a mother was separated from her daughter for such a long time and should have been suggesting activities that the 3 of them could take part in. IMO

Well now that I think of it, I know she can only go so far from the transmitter thingy without it going off, so maybe it is just too far away from it?

I thought it was 150 feet?

Wow... is all I can seem to say, right now... there is A LOT we really didn't know. Poor Caylee... :(

I agree that after two weeks, there probably wasn't a tremendous amount of bonding between Tony and Caylee, especially if he saw her only sporadically.

But what of that comment being reported today that Casey allegedly told Tony she wanted to get Caylee out of the house because of disputes with/between her parents?

How did he reconcile that statement with the fact that Caylee never stayed at his house overnight, although her mother did? Was she telling him that she had some kind of overnight babysitting service?

That's what I've been wondering, can just imagine what lie she came up with to where Caylee was staying. I'm sure what ever she told him probably made sense, because why would he think she did something to Caylee.

Thanks for the link.

Cindy searched the shed and George moved the playhouse and the pavers underneath the playhouse? :mad:

Report says they also notice an indention in the yard. During the Greta interview, I was curious why Cindy explained they had recently moved a plant. I guess now I know why.

jmo

Oh, did George move the playhouse and the pavers? If so, that and the plant being moved is cause for suspicion, isn't it!

Thanks for the link.

Cindy searched the shed and George moved the playhouse and the pavers underneath the playhouse? :mad:

Report says they also notice an indention in the yard. During the Greta interview, I was curious why Cindy explained they had recently moved a plant. I guess now I know why.

jmo

OMG.. I can't watch that link right now. I'll get busted.. but are you kidding me??!!!

Well if she didn't give Caylee away or sell her as Padilla seems to think, then she killed her. If LE has any evidence in that car at all then I will believe she killed her (which is what I have thought all along) until LP is so sure she was given to a friend. I wish LE would get that DNA back and report on it. I want to know if there is anything to show there was a dead person in the car.

I don't think she sold her either

I agree that after two weeks, there probably wasn't a tremendous amount of bonding between Tony and Caylee, especially if he saw her only sporadically.

But what of that comment being reported today that Casey allegedly told Tony she wanted to get Caylee out of the house because of disputes with/between her parents?

How did he reconcile that statement with the fact that Caylee never stayed at his house overnight, although her mother did? Was she telling him that she had some kind of overnight babysitting service?

Who the hell knows what she told him but I bet we wil find out sooner than later. I just don't think Tony had any reason to be suspicious. People fight with their parents all of the time and it blows over. Don't forget she also told Clint and Tony that Caylee was "with the nanny at the beach" Maybe he just assumed that she had made up with her parents or she said that they had made up at some point in those 4 weeks. Remember clint stating that it seemed that Casey had a good relationship with her parents from what he could tell through phone calls (probably fake) etc.

Gets more and more curious....so we know Tony knew Caylee wasn't at the GPs house for this month. Gets harder to believe he didn't ask any questions about why he hadn't seen her in all that time. IMOO

Perhaps Casey wasn't that important to TonE. She had known him....what....5 weeks? And, one of those, he was in N.Y. We have no clue how many times he even saw Caylee. Casey was a willing and seemingly eager bed buddy. And, party girl. Your posts sound like you think they had a deep, long lasting relationship.....that's going to be difficult for LP and Baez to sell....moo

Why would Casey travel all the way from Florida to California, to tell some Marine friend that Caylee is gone when she could just do that through the phone or text message. Seems that she really needed to either;

a) Get the heck out of Florida
b) Go tell the marine face to face that he is Caylee's dad
c) Ask marine if she and Caylee can move out to CA with him (if Caylee is alive).

Geez, I wish they would post the full documentation somewhere in Internet land already !!!

I pick A.

Casey knew Cindy was not going to continue to except her stories about the nanny. Eventually Cindy was going to get fed up and demand to see her.

Where did you find this info? I wonder, a backup plan for what? In case anyone noticed Caylee missing?

It's on Local 6 Orlando News live. I live here in Central Florida. Right now they are talking about Tropical Storm Gustav, but hopefully will jump back to the story in a minute.. They should be putting more videos up on their website after the news is done though, I would hope.

Well if she didn't give Caylee away or sell her as Padilla seems to think, then she killed her. If LE has any evidence in that car at all then I will believe she killed her (which is what I have thought all along) until LP is so sure she was given to a friend. I wish LE would get that DNA back and report on it. I want to know if there is anything to show there was a dead person in the car.

That's what we'd ALL like to know.

Let's see . . . Maybe she wanted to tell him she wanted to move in with him, without Caylee?

???? She was dating Tony.

The marine Hawkins is someone she dated a long time ago...after Caylee was born.

no way she sold her- every grandparent goes to the back yard to lift up a play house, look for a fresh grave and remove pavers to look for there missing grandchild

yeah, and then goes on GVS and tells the whole world "their side of the story" which conveniently leaves out these insignificant tiny details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member