Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Wow and Wow.

Who the hell knows what Cindy and George may have removed from that back yard or car. Holy shi* They knew. They knew from the beginning that Casey did something to this little girl.

"Ive already lost one, I'm not going to lose another"

Holy is right...

casey wanted to give up the baby for adoption, but Cindy would not let her. The grandparents did searches on there own in the backyard before the police did. Casey smoked pot, and talked of a life without her daughter

The grandparents did searches on there own before police, could be because the smell in car was decomp not pizza, why else would you be in your yard searching. That is very telling.

Wow Wow and Wow.

Who the hell knows what Cindy and George may have removed from that back yard or car. Holy shi* They knew. They knew from the beginning that Casey did something to this little girl.

"Ive already lost one, I'm not going to lose another"

Of course they knew all of this, they knew that it did not work to force there daughter to be a mom, Caylee was nothing but a pawn to her- so fricken much like my own daughter- Casey reminds me so much of her thats what drew me to this case.

That's why I have been so disgusted with these grandparents, I can not imagine them allowing this to go on so fricken long and not give there own grandchild a proper resting place

I cannot wait to read these documents for myself.. ggggrrrrrr

casey wanted to give up the baby for adoption, but Cindy would not let her. The grandparents did searches on there own in the backyard before the police did. Casey smoked pot, and talked of a life without her daughter

That is amazing . . . Casey didn't want Caylee, GPs searched the back yard. Is it possible that the GPs moved Caylee? Yikes!

Of course they knew all of this, they knew that it did not work to force there daughter to be a mom, Caylee was nothing but a pawn to her- so fricken much like my own daughter- Casey reminds me so much of her thats what drew me to this case.

That's why I have been so disgusted with these grandparents, I can not imagine them allowing this to go on so fricken long and not give there own grandchild a proper resting place

Hi ML! I remember you comparing your daughter to Casey before. Bless your heart ... no telling what you've been through!

After just listening the the wesh tv news, and the friends saying that Casey didn't want Caylee and had wanted to give her up for adoption AND considering the big fight at the home and Casey wanting to be a party girl, I am becoming convinced that Casey GAVE Caylee away to someone, perhaps sold her to someone that wanted her. That person doesn't want to give her back. Probably hopes she can keep her hidden til she gets older and people wouldn't recognize her anymore. Apparently they want Caylee more than 225,000 or they could have come forward ages ago and probably not been in any trouble.

From the reading I've done, I feel relatively safe in saying the following:

If Casey made a run for it, whoever was guarding her would have to call LE and get clearance from them first. And, seeing how well LE and BH don't seem to get along, my guess is that LE would tell BH to "stay back" and they (LE) would handle it.

Oh, and bounty hunters are not legal in Florida.

Right I know it is not which is why I asked him LOL..just to see what he said.

I'm not saying Clint is lying. I was addressing the fact you said that Clint said she worked from her parents home with Caylee everyday, and you stated it as a fact, and I think you got what he said wrong and I was stating my own recollection of what he said, which seems to accord with other people's recollections.

Nowhere did I ever state as fact that Casey told Clint that she worked from her parents home. I said that she left tony's everyday at the same time as Clint and what we DO know is that she usually went back to Cindy and Georges where Caylee was sleeping. This has been gleaned from different interviews and statements. I have always maintained that Casey did not have a job and just lied and told people she did.

Please re read my post that you incorrectly responded too.

The grandparents did searches on there own before police, could be because the smell in car was decomp not pizza, why else would you be in your yard searching. That is very telling.

Not looking too good for the BH theory now.
My gawd, this family has more secrets than the KGB.

Why would George & Cindy search the backyard if Casey said she gave Caylee to Zanny?

What were they looking for? :waitasec:

Casey didn't want Caylee........................Which leads me to speculate on this - since she waited so long to tell her parents or rather, they found out, what was she planning on doing if they didn't find out?????????????

I heard Casey had not attended the vigil for her OWN daughter in the FRONT YARD of the house in which she's staying. Pathetic.
This reminds me of so many other POIs in similiar circumstances...such as Drew Peterson, Craig Stebic, etc. I am not at all surprised she did not attend nor do I ever expect her to!

CNN is reporting that Casey was not allowed to attend the vigil. Under the terms of her release, she is not allowed to leave the house, not even to go in the backyard.

I think this Casey's release is a very restrictive release. Don't you?

After just listening the the wesh tv news, and the friends saying that Casey didn't want Caylee and had wanted to give her up for adoption AND considering the big fight at the home and Casey wanting to be a party girl, I am becoming convinced that Casey GAVE Caylee away to someone, perhaps sold her to someone that wanted her. That person doesn't want to give her back. Probably hopes she can keep her hidden til she gets older and people wouldn't recognize her anymore. Apparently they want Caylee more than 225,000 or they could have come forward ages ago and probably not been in any trouble.

Not buyin it... JMO and you are entitled to yours, of course. :)

See that WAS probably a blunt in that picture..I'm so not surprised.

myfox orlando is reporting that

casey named 2 other roommates of ZG. Raquel and Jennifer
says she called ZG and waited outside the apt for 2 hours.

Channel 6 reports that Mark Hawkins, Marine stationed in California, called LE after Casey's arrest to say that he and Casey had been in almost constant contact prior to her arrest, and that she told him she needed to make a trip to California to tell him something that "she" wasn't sure how he would react to....perhaps tell him that he is the dad of Caylee ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jidariesh