Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
whew... thought I had gotten in trouble! LOL

Me too Tracey Leigh! I was trying to answer your ? about who is KC and boom!!

I have given the initials KC to Casey, because I am a petty, catty female who is mad at KC and I don't want to use her name. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

PS: your pic does not look like you are old enough to have 2 teenage boys!

Okay yeah right and we're to actually buy into Casey going to Church every Sunday?! :( The good Christian girl, come on. Clearly they're trying to make her a very nice image for the jury, you know that next she will have a job! I wonder if they know whether or not she's actually attended the serives or not? Awful many attorney's meetings too ifn you ask me!

Carry over and response -

Waddles
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovejac
Dude, WTF! now KC was sexually abused/Assaulted, have NOT ever heard this before. Bow, the case just keeps getting wierder and wierder and wierder......

this was considered ages ago when people wondered why a sex crimes person was at the house and then we were told t was because she was also a missing persons expert or something

I know we discussed it but this is a response from JJ just today (oops yesterday) on a comment made by Garrison. He must be saying CA was sexually assaulted or something. This is new - not old rehash of speculation.

I need to read it again.

Has anyone else noticed that at times Cindy's enunciation seems a little slurred?

As a matter of fact..I've noticed this from the beginning. My friend is a speach path and I was trying to get her to tell me if it's an impedimant or something else. LOL. Her opinion is something else.

yes and LILLY: Casey was looking at SINKHOLES on one of her webaccounts; "stumble upon" Why would casey be looking at sinkholes? Always always has bothered me. She doesn't strike me as a geography buff.
I figured she was checking to see which ones were the deepest.

Can somebody answer a question for me.....?????

On the thread that was just closed someone stated that Casey sent messages to all her friends that her child was missing

This is the first I have heard of this & I was wondering if anyone could confirm or deny this & if it is true when did she do this?

Thank you

Don't those news organizations OWN a scanner?! How hard can it be?! LOL Put it on there and press the button. Repeat 400 times. Stick the CD in the drive and upload. No problem.

I think they're tryin to make us pee our pants...

OK I can't keep up with reading all the fast moving posts and it's bed time over here, hoping some kind of news by morning
:)

Rozey, thank you for posting the video! I am off to rewatch it now.

It seems to me that up until the time she went missing, she was usually with Casey when she was around friends. Clint says she was around, she was swimming in the complex pool, out walking with Amy, seeing Christina etc. So I would have thought when she was no longer around like that, alarm bells would have gone off for some, at least for Tony.

And re her parents, don't even get me started on them....lol. I don't think for a minute that they thought Casey had a nanny. I think they probably knew Caylee was unemployed and they are just telling lies trying to make the family look better. But of course, that is my opinion only!!

Yes. She was with Casey during the day! Casey would get up early in the morning and leave tony's and go to her mothers house to care for/take Caylee.

Most people (Amy especially) have jobs during the day and wouldn't really see Caylee anyway as she never slept away from Cindy's house. Clint stated that Caylee never slept over.

Me too Tracey Leigh! I was trying to answer your ? about who is KC and boom!!

I have given the initials KC to Casey, because I am a petty, catty female who is mad at KC and I don't want to use her name. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

PS: your pic does not look like you are old enough to have 2 teenage boys!

OH.. LOL.. KC Casey.. got it. Sorry, that went right over my head! And I'm pretty p*ssed at you-know-who also!! :furious:

P.S. Thank you for the compliment.. I ONLY wish they were both boys.. one of each! LOL

On the thread that was just closed someone stated that Casey sent messages to all her friends that her child was missing

This is the first I have heard of this & I was wondering if anyone could confirm or deny this & if it is true when did she do this?

Thank you

"Anthony's childhood friend Brittany Schieber said Anthony always has been "a good-hearted person and someone who liked to have fun."

The two attended Colonial High School but drifted apart until recently, when they rekindled their friendship. Caylee and Schieber's son are close to the same age.

Schieber said she thought it was a joke when Anthony sent her a July 15 text message, telling her that she had not seen Caylee in 31 days."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-casey0908aug09,0,1517604.story

And Amy also knew as per her myspace page where she talks about Casey stealing from her and then about Caylee being missing.

How about a thread about the dumpster so the info doesn't get lost in these long long threads? Someone, anyone, start a thread!

I am going to post some quick details from the newscasts in the new Documents thread, since it takes so long for stories/newscasts - please don't overwhelm the thread tho~

Thank you

a school friend and newly reacquainted got a text saying she hadn't seen caylee in 31 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum