Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone came across a stumbleupon account with her 'caseyomaree' ID, and one of the things she was interested in were the world's deepest holes. Or something.

Her "mouth" is the world's deepest hole

Are you a man? Lol. I just find your statement odd....are you saying that unless a guy adopts his partner's child, he shouldn't care or ask questions when that child is not around for a month??? I mean really, Caylee was 2, not 21.

...maybe because a whole month had passed with these sorts of excuses.

I thought about this too, but when I keep in mind that he had only really just met Casey, and probably wasn't familiar with Casey previous relationship with her daughter/ their routines, he might not have taken notice. For all he knew, Caylee might have really had a sitter.

Also, I'm willing to bet (though I don't know it as fact) that Casey stayed the night over there a few times an left Caylee at home with the grandparents...so maybe it didn't seem so out of place to him.

Just a thought, I do see your point, though. I'd like to think he would have questioned it, too.

sheesh peeps! i came back an hour ago and have just now caught up...I think.

So basically I've missed:
*There's a bunch of pics of a random dumpster that we're all waiting eagerly to see..(?? erm..ok)
* There are 400 pages of docs that obviously hold SOME previously unpublicized info else JB would not have tried to have it delayed...
* Casey is (or is not) at home after going WHERE today?
*She did or did NOT go to church yesterday? (obviously didn't, else headlines might have been of sudden church collapse...)
*And we all need cookies and warm milk and big hugs all around?

Have I missed anything else?

Someone came across a stumbleupon account with her 'caseyomaree' ID, and one of the things she was interested in were the world's deepest holes. Or something.

omg, she really asked that? This girl is off her rocker.

NO NO! You didn't miss anything. We have known that for quite sometime.

Thanks, I would have been searching forever. I don't know why I never heard that, but it is good to know...

thanks

ok I have a plan. How about we get one person to monitor each of the local news station websites, and which ever site posts the docs first, that person puts the link out for all to see?

I'll take WFTV.

Any volunteers ? If so, I'll provide all the local channel and newspaper links real quick.

This is a GREAT idea. FloridaKatz why not start a thread to get the volunteers lined up.

Great thinking.

Do you think Casey told her parents about a "Nanny" to get money from them ?

Someone had to be paying this "Nanny"....cash only I would assume !

Isn't it after 4PM in middle Florida?

Any locals watching the news there?

Don't call me anxious or anything. lol

Don't those news organizations OWN a scanner?! How hard can it be?! LOL Put it on there and press the button. Repeat 400 times. Stick the CD in the drive and upload. No problem.

IMO, we will not see 400 pages.

OS went to court to obtain the DCF records for Trenton Duckett. When the records were released there over 500 pages. OS did a condensed version and posted maybe 15 - 20 pages.

will the case manager approve her weekly requests or do they stay the same throughout her release?

I'm not from FL, but I'm willing to monitor websites for media if needed.

Isn't it after 4PM in middle Florida?

Any locals watching the news there?

Don't call me anxious or anything. lol

yes, it's about 10 after, I am at work so can only view websites.

was this only released to the OS, or did all media get it?

hint..it's a substance..lol

as in she's on meds? I would expect so. My son was psych hospitalized three weeks ago and they gave me lots of ativan...for this, I'm sure they have her on much stronger stuff....

which might explain WHY she's so..""calm"

Phew - Got a phone call - tried to look at a different screen here at work - came back and thought I was banned --- LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member