Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a matter of fact..I've noticed this from the beginning. My friend is a speach path and I was trying to get her to tell me if it's an impedimant or something else. LOL. Her opinion is something else.

could you share? or don't wanna?

Can somebody answer a question for me.....?????

On the thread that was just closed someone stated that Casey sent messages to all her friends that her child was missing

This is the first I have heard of this & I was wondering if anyone could confirm or deny this & if it is true when did she do this?

Thank you

It was reported quite a while ago....she did it via a mass text message and myspace.

Her friends were blown away .

As a matter of fact..I've noticed this from the beginning. My friend is a speach path and I was trying to get her to tell me if it's an impedimant or something else. LOL. Her opinion is something else.

Thank you.
I just went back and listened to some of the older videos and noticed it again. At times I find myself feeling bad for her. Other times mad at her.....

yes and LILLY: Casey was looking at SINKHOLES on one of her webaccounts; "stumble upon" Why would casey be looking at sinkholes? Always always has bothered me. She doesn't strike me as a geography buff.

wtf? I must have missed something...going back to reread.

I was gone for 15 mins! this thread moves so fast

IF Tony was personally & legally responsible for Caylee, I might find it odd he didn't demand to see the little munchkin. She told him she was being watched by someone else..... she didn't seem AT ALL worried or bothered or upset, why would he have any doubts??

Are you a man? Lol. I just find your statement odd....are you saying that unless a guy adopts his partner's child, he shouldn't care or ask questions when that child is not around for a month??? I mean really, Caylee was 2, not 21.

Why would he have any doubts???
...maybe because a whole month had passed with these sorts of excuses.

IF Tony was just as happy that Caylee WASN'T around, doesn't that support the theory that Casey had a motive to get rid of Caylee.... so she & Tony could pursue a relationship?

IMO, it gives them both motives. And his relationship with her, and desire for it to continue, might also be motive in helping her to cover it up. IMOO

I don't know if I'm getting jumped on because you think I am blaming her friends and exonerating Casey in the process...I'm not...I think Caylee missing is Casey's fault. I'm just not convinced, on the limited evidence before us, that we can conclude that not one of her friends could have possibly known anything, and don't understand how you can all be so adamant that they didn't.

all above is IMOO.

ok I have a plan. How about we get one person to monitor each of the local news station websites, and which ever site posts the docs first, that person puts the link out for all to see?

I'll take WFTV.

Any volunteers ? If so, I'll provide all the local channel and newspaper links real quick.

If you could choose whether to know the dark secrets and thoughts of Casey or Baraq, which persons mind would you sift through?

On the thread that was just closed someone stated that Casey sent messages to all her friends that her child was missing

This is the first I have heard of this & I was wondering if anyone could confirm or deny this & if it is true when did she do this?

Thank you
I believe this is what Cindy said she and Casey were doing while waiting for LE to arrive on the night of July 15th.

Didn't the first police response arrive while Casey was monotoning to the 911 operator during the 9:41 911 call?

Cindy also said she and Casey were on myspace the following morning, July 16th, from about 10:30 to 12:30 when Casey left with the detectives to go to Universal.

"Anthony's childhood friend Brittany Schieber said Anthony always has been "a good-hearted person and someone who liked to have fun."

The two attended Colonial High School but drifted apart until recently, when they rekindled their friendship. Caylee and Schieber's son are close to the same age.

Schieber said she thought it was a joke when Anthony sent her a July 15 text message, telling her that she had not seen Caylee in 31 days."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-casey0908aug09,0,1517604.story

And Amy also knew as per her myspace page where she talks about Casey stealing from her and then about Caylee being missing.

Thank you....So this was most likely after Cindy picked Casey up at Tony's then right? I wonder if it was before or after LE was called?

ok I have a plan. How about we get one person to monitor each of the local news station websites, and which ever site posts the docs first, that person puts the link out for all to see?

I'll take WFTV.

Any volunteers ? If so, I'll provide all the local channel and newspaper links real quick.

I'm at work.. :mad:

Where did that information come from as I don't recall seeing it until now?
Someone came across a stumbleupon account with her 'caseyomaree' ID, and one of the things she was interested in were the world's deepest holes. Or something.

wtf? I must have missed something...going back to reread.

I was gone for 15 mins! this thread moves so fast

NO NO! You didn't miss anything. We have known that for quite sometime.

Thank you

She didn't do this until after Cindy got the cops involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hatchpower