Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...I thought Clint said she said she was working at Universal and told him she was taking Caylee to a nanny in the daytime??? Maybe I heard him wrong. I'll re-watch the video later.

If I'm remembering correctly CH did say that he assumed that Casey was going to work.....(at universal)

I just watched WESH http://www.wesh.com/video/14515757/index.html

They referred to a statement from Tony that Casey wanted to stay him because her parents were having a dispute and she didn't want Caylee to be around it. He never heard of ZG, but did hear of a babysitter by name of Jenny, Christa, Christy (he couldn't remember). I believe that Tony attributed a conversation or phone call with Cindy in which she said Casey is a sociopath, but I'm not sure it was cindy who told him this.

WESH says more later.

Holy Cr** no wonder Baez doesn't want this out. Her own mother calling her a sociopath. That is the most honest statement cindy has ever made if that is what she said.

The babysitter "christy" could be Christina the best freind that was crying and pleading with Casey on the first jail phone call.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh interviews --- So excited --- I think Im developing a cough that might cause me to have to leave work early.....:crazy:

I think you are contagious.. cough cough cough...

With what I heard and what was posted about what was reported on WESH, I think we are going to have a LOT to talk about. It does not look like things were redacted either........ Can someone answer me if they have heard the name Ryan in relation to this case?

I hope that NG or Greta will have something on the new docs tonite!!!!!!

I better take some Motrin. I'm getting one of those "staring at the computer screen too long" headaches. How will I ever get through 400 pages tonight?

From dunlurken:
"I don't think they are liars, they are in denial.

Which one of us on this board could believe our child killed our grand child? If you think so, stand up and be counted. JMO."

Under ordinary circumstances? No. Once I heard that she'd been missing for 30 freekin days and never been reported? You betcha.

I was discussing this case with my Mom yesterday and told her "If my daugher was missing for 30 days and I never reported it, I would be SCARED to be bailed out. Because I would know as soon as I got home, your foot would be up my butt until I told you the truth." She said "darned right."

And, sadly, therein lies the difference between the Anthony's and normal folk.

*cough* Must *cough* Leave *cough* early -----

Then when I get home - I'll be so sick I need to nap --- good thing the laptop is charged and already in there --- Ohhhhhhhh the door is locked so I wont be woke up --- Im sooooooooooooo sick ---- Dinner? The number for pizza (no pun intended) is on the fridge

Okay..correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is confused a lil bit. There are not pictures and cd's IN the dumpster... there is, according to a reporter, a cd WITH pictures OF A dumpster on it that was MADE by LE that may be released with the 400+ pages of info today.

I'll have to go back and listen to the Channel 6 video clip again. In the meanwhile, I don't see anything new posted on Orlando Sentinel that what we've already been privvy to

With what I heard and what was posted about what was reported on WESH, I think we are going to have a LOT to talk about. It does not look like things were redacted either........ Can someone answer me if they have heard the name Ryan in relation to this case?

I have not.. and I agree!

we'll do it all together!! I have to leave now, I am sure there will be a new thread by the time I get back on!

Cindy said Casey is a sociopath?

Why has she changed her tune so much?
If she had just stayed with the original thoughts she'd had we would all respect and sympathize with her so much more.

Hmmm...I thought Clint said she said she was working at Universal and told him she was taking Caylee to a nanny in the daytime??? Maybe I heard him wrong. I'll re-watch the video later.

Clint wasn't lying. What she said and what she actually did are very different (of course) We know that she used to go back to the Anthony's in the morning because that is where Caylee slept. Before she went missing of course.

Many churches in the south have lunches (fellowships) after the service. It could be to include those.

True, it just surprises me they'd let her go to that...I mean it'd be easy for friends, even someone else who could (if there is) be involved, to start going just so they could fellowship (and get their stories straight at the same time) afterwards.

I hope that NG or Greta will have something on the new docs tonite!!!!!!

I am with ya racegirl! I am tired of hearing the same things on their show anyway.. and I hope NG is back and not Pat Lalamama (or whatever her last name is).

I have not.. and I agree!

One of the names that they showed on a piece of paper was Ryan P and he was interviewed by Yuri Melich. That's about all I got when the guy was flipping through the pages of the documents in his hand. I had never heard the name Ryan before either.

I'll have to go back and listen to the Channel 6 video clip again. In the meanwhile, I don't see anything new posted on Orlando Sentinel that what we've already been privvy to

K.. not tryin to be a pain.. just tryin to straighten that out.

I think you are contagious.. cough cough cough...

its not just a cough... but more like sniffles and a head cold and generally i feel a litte weak...........hhhhhhuuuuuuu sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh goodness... might have to take tomorrow off

it think i will

wait a minute, i can take any day off i want... im the boss

:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors