Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone has their theories, but we (WSers who have spent eons here working on case after case) are used to working within the known facts of a case to arrive at various theories and to arrive at the correct conclusions to solve any case. No disrespect meant from any of us old timers, but it is just how we go about trying to find the ultimate truth. You start with the truth in facts and work from there.

You have been very nice to me, so I'm not complaining at all. But please keep in mind, that just because some of us are new, doesn't mean we can't "start with the truth in facts and work from there".

I suspect I am not the only newbie who has worked in criminal law for some time. Most of us who work in the field, are also quite capable of analyzing evidence. I joined WS because I saw how informative and intelligent the posters were, and wanted to be part of the discussions. But just because I haven't posted here before, doesn't mean I'm not familiar with how to analyze evidence or that you or any WSer should assume that's the case with me or any other newbie.

I love that people disagree with me...and when they provide me with a good argument for disagreeing, I often am persuaded to their argument. When looking at criminal cases, in my experience, if you are involved in presenting that case to a jury, it is very important to know that people can look at the same thing and see it as something quite different to how you see it and you want to make sure you address as many of the possible scenarios that the jurors are contemplating as is possible.

What I am finding happen though, is I put forward an idea, and people say what I state is false without providing evidence to prove the falsity. EG...."Tony definitely didn't know". I really don't get how anyone posting here could possibly say this and know this for a fact.

Re WESH 4 pm newscast http://www.wesh.com/video/14515757/index.html

The first 14 or so minutes was all storm damage, etc. Nothing on the documents released until about 4:14 pm. After the brief discussion of Tony's statement, they showed Casey at jail today and mentioned she had drug/alcohol testing there before appointment.

It was part of the documents released...she said it before this became what it is now.

Cindy went into protect Casey mode after her 3rd 911 call and hasn't looked back since. What she said and did before that is what will matter most in this case.

Kinda like her july3rd blog. Very important words from Cindy and the only ones I believe to be true at this point. She had nothing to hide then.

Yep. I don't want to sound like I'm dogging the family, but I believe what I think are their genuine statements and put little stock in what they say now...like you said, when they had nothing to hide...

RIGHT....which leads me to believe that Cindy did know a lot earlier that something was *amiss* about Caylee........so why did it take her 'til 9:40PM to become frantic in the last call ??

She admitted that something was amiss which is why she dragged Casey out of Tony's to begin with. I have always taken it that there was a huge family break and Casey was withholding Caylee out of spite. Cindy practically writes this out in her blog.

Then when the car turns up and smells like a cadaver she finally acts (after laundering the smelly pants of course). Coupled with the fact that Casey always had an excuse as to why she couldn't put Caylee on the phone. Way too late in most of our opinions but the dysfunction in this particular family could fill I don't know how many books.

Cindy has clearly handled Casey like a princess and has excused her behavior away for 22 years.

"Denial of pregnancy for 7 months although it was painfully obvious
Getting her out of any kind of trouble from stealing from her OWN grandparents

And now Caylee.....:furious::furious::furious::furious:

It was part of the documents released...she said it before this became what it is now.

Cindy went into protect Casey mode after her 3rd 911 call and hasn't looked back since. What she said and did before that is what will matter most in this case.

Kinda like her july3rd blog. Very important words from Cindy and the only ones I believe to be true at this point. She had nothing to hide then.

I think the "protect Casey mode" started right after she picked Casey up from Tony's........& progressed after every 911 call after that....MOO

She was prolly preparing to go to the vigil.. Oh wait.. she didn't go to THAT either.... &$^%*^*&

I pondered that this weekend as to why Casey was not at the vigil. It may have been discussed but why wasn't she there? I mean she was at home and since the vigil was held at the home, attending wouldn't be against the rules would it? I wonder how she felt as people prayed for Caylee. I hope it tore her apart. IMO of course.

I pondered that this weekend as to why Casey was not at the vigil. It may have been discussed but why wasn't she there? I mean she was at home and since the vigil was held at the home, attending wouldn't be against the rules would it? I wonder how she felt as people prayed for Caylee. I hope it tore her apart. IMO of course.

People are speculating it was out of fear for her own safety... :rolleyes:

I don't know if this has been mentioned, if so please forgive me, but regarding the Amber Alert which everyone knows did not go out, we did receive a call at our home on this case. It was NOT an Amber Alert but it was a reverse call that rings the house and spouts a recorded message. I'm assuming everyone in the surrounding neighborhoods got one. I was not the one who heard the message but a family member let me know we received a call about the case (since they know I've been following it). This is not the first kind we've received either. It typically goes like this: "This is a call from XYZ Department. A child in your area is missing. Johhny Doe, age X, 2 feet tall, was last seen at Sinkhole and Lake Road. If you have any information call X." It's a pretty nifty service. We also get these reverse calls for emergencies in our area. I'm not even sure the day we received the call, but it was about Caylee.

But doesn't her being "out" time really mean only going to church? Or are they allowed to stop on the way there/back? That would seem unlikely to me?

Casey is not allowed to make any stops on the way to and coming from wherever she is permitted to go, barring some unforeseen emergency.

I believe it was for safety concerns.

I thought about this too, but when I keep in mind that he had only really just met Casey, and probably wasn't familiar with Casey previous relationship with her daughter/ their routines, he might not have taken notice. For all he knew, Caylee might have really had a sitter.

Also, I'm willing to bet (though I don't know it as fact) that Casey stayed the night over there a few times an left Caylee at home with the grandparents...so maybe it didn't seem so out of place to him.

Just a thought, I do see your point, though. I'd like to think he would have questioned it, too.

I completely agree with you...and love your name!

If he didn't know, then this must be horrible for him, particularly if he complained to Casey at some point about having a baby around, in which case he may be experiencing some guilt.

It just seems to me that she spent most of her free time with him, and apparently he quite liked her and knew she had Caylee...so why didn't he try to organize to do something with mom and her daughter during that whole month?? Why not invite her over swimming again, or for a meal or something? Or a day at the park?? Seems weird (to me) that they just accepted that she had disappeared to grannies etc. for such a long time.

IMOO

:eek:If this guys gets Caylee back, I'm going to be shocked. Seems he is further than anyone in this case.

This is from Channel 13 website.

Padilla said he thought having her out would lead to Caylee's safe return. But on Sunday night Padilla said he thinks Casey handed off Caylee to a friend, because she was trying to get away from her parents.

He said he knows who has the girl and is giving them a deadline to turn her over before he goes after them.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony will report to the jail Monday to meet with her case manager for a weekly visit.

And the pope isn't Catholic. How long are we going to be subjected to this BS?

:eek:If this guys gets Caylee back, I'm going to be shocked. Seems he is further than anyone in this case.

This is from Channel 13 website.

Padilla said he thought having her out would lead to Caylee's safe return. But on Sunday night Padilla said he thinks Casey handed off Caylee to a friend, because she was trying to get away from her parents.

He said he knows who has the girl and is giving them a deadline to turn her over before he goes after them.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony will report to the jail Monday to meet with her case manager for a weekly visit.

Just curious... Anyone have a clue which friend he is referring to? I am having a hard time thinking any of the friends in this twisted case would have her. And now it seems these "kidnappers" could be someone in her circle of friends? I am not sure I am buying that theory.

Padilla "thinks" Caylee was handed off. He has no more proof than people who post here and think the same thing.

Casey has not told him anything of the kind, he's just tossing that out there on the slim hope that someone might be able to tell him something.

I don't know if this has been mentioned, if so please forgive me, but regarding the Amber Alert which everyone knows did not go out, we did receive a call at our home on this case. It was NOT an Amber Alert but it was a reverse call that rings the house and spouts a recorded message. I'm assuming everyone in the surrounding neighborhoods got one. I was not the one who heard the message but a family member let me know we received a call about the case (since they know I've been following it). This is not the first kind we've received either. It typically goes like this: "This is a call from XYZ Department. A child in your area is missing. Johhny Doe, age X, 2 feet tall, was last seen at Sinkhole and Lake Road. If you have any information call X." It's a pretty nifty service. We also get these reverse calls for emergencies in our area. I'm not even sure the day we received the call, but it was about Caylee.

Yes and it was George's voice. He made the recorded phone call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt