Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy said Casey is a sociopath?

Why has she changed her tune so much?
If she had just stayed with the original thoughts she'd had we would all respect and sympathize with her so much more.

It was part of the documents released...she said it before this became what it is now.

Cindy went into protect Casey mode after her 3rd 911 call and hasn't looked back since. What she said and did before that is what will matter most in this case.

Kinda like her july3rd blog. Very important words from Cindy and the only ones I believe to be true at this point. She had nothing to hide then.

I am with ya racegirl! I am tired of hearing the same things on their show anyway.. and I hope NG is back and not Pat Lalamama (or whatever her last name is).

lalalalalalalalamaaaa... obama... hohamama.. mamama...

:eek:If this guys gets Caylee back, I'm going to be shocked. Seems he is further than anyone in this case.

This is from Channel 13 website.

Padilla said he thought having her out would lead to Caylee's safe return. But on Sunday night Padilla said he thinks Casey handed off Caylee to a friend, because she was trying to get away from her parents.

He said he knows who has the girl and is giving them a deadline to turn her over before he goes after them.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony will report to the jail Monday to meet with her case manager for a weekly visit.

True, it just surprises me they'd let her go to that...

Also for the fact that she doesn't want to step out on her front porch for a vigil out of fear for her safety, but she'll go out to a public church?

I have noticed this more than once Dr.P. Maybe she is on meds?

If she isn't on anxiety meds she deserves a medal for not losing her mind thru this terrible ordeal. I would say she has been prescribed alittle something and that is a good thing.

RE: NG show: I don't care if Kermit the Frog hosts the show! As long as they have new info!!! News of an arrest would be even better!!

she was supposed to go to church yesterday. do we have confirmation if she went or not?

I better take some Motrin. I'm getting one of those "staring at the computer screen too long" headaches. How will I ever get through 400 pages tonight?

Cofee, January, lots and lots and lots of coffee :crazy::crazy:

ROBOT - Sadly I get more reading done here at work than at home --- Sad Sad Sad

I am with ya racegirl! I am tired of hearing the same things on their show anyway.. and I hope NG is back and not Pat Lalamama (or whatever her last name is).

I bet Greta will be only covering the dem convention the next few nights.

If she isn't on anxiety meds she deserves a medal for not losing her mind thru this terrible ordeal. I would say she has been prescribed alittle something and that is a good thing.

Hell I need anxiety meds.. and I'm not related to Caylee!

The Globe Article on Casey Anthony (link included):

http://.com/2008/08/23/globe-caylee...reagrding-casey-cindy-anthony-shouting-match/

Amy knew information before everyone else because she is the one that led Cindy to Casey at tony's that very night. Cindy found Amy's # is the car and called her.

She suffered a very informative yet i'm sure uncomfortable car ride back home with casey and Cindy in the car.

That is why she was privvy on 7/15. Cindy was grilling Casey as to where Caylee was or has been for the past month.

RIGHT....which leads me to believe that Cindy did know a lot earlier that something was *amiss* about Caylee........so why did it take her 'til 9:40PM to become frantic in the last call ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member