Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #131

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious.. why did LE decide to release this (400 pages)????

The Orlando Sentinel demanded it, as part of the "Freedom Of Information Act".

Nothing new to report from local news, but they will be starting up again at 6pm Eastern. Stay tuned..

The Orlando Sentinel demanded it, as part of the "Freedom Of Information Act".

Nothing new to report from local news, but they will be starting up again at 6pm Eastern. Stay tuned..

Thank you so much for the "local cat" updates. :)

I should be clear that I am NO fan of The Anthony's and believe that they are complete and total utter liars. I was originally defending Amy in another response to someone else.

I do believe Cindy believed something was amiss and finally called
I do believe that she went into protection mode shortly thereafter and maybe a little during when she washed the pants.

I do believe that her emotion was genuine in the last 911 call when Casey finally said the words "i haven't seen Caylee in 31 days"

After that she has been a total and complete nightmare.

I'm with you all the way.

And I'm an Amy defender. She's done nothing to my knowledge that has jeopardized Caylee or this case. She was righteously pissed when she came home from PR, and she's done what's been asked of her in the investigation.

Until someone demonstrates otherwise, I'll keep defending Amy.

[QUOTE=bunnyphoenix1;2554735]
1. Apparently she didn't claim Caylee was with Cindy & George...quite the opposite. Where did you get that from??
ummm... Clint's interview with Greta? And she DID tell them that Caylee was with CINDY AND GEORGE OR THE NANNY. Those are his words.

I am not pulling it out of thin air.

You are correct. Don't even waste your time with this. Tony is not involved. He's just another victim like the other people who knew her.:rolleyes:

if god forbid they did find the body and moved it- thats additional charges, tampering with a dead body and a few others

Oh, I can think of quite a few:

1) Accessory after the fact
2) Perjury
3) Lying to LE officials

In my eyes, they'd be even WORSE than their daughter, because they've gone in front of people and had the audacity and unmitigated gall to pretend to be victims.

I certainly hope that nothing like this happened.

Umm.. shouldn't they have blacked out all these people's personal information?

[QUOTE=bunnyphoenix1;2554735]

You are correct. Don't even waste your time with this. Tony is not involved. He's just another victim like the other people who knew her.:rolleyes:

i agree.. TonE, Amy, i believe they are just innocent people who happened to come in her path and had nothing to do w/Caylee's disappearance.

PS Deb that martini looks good :)

Bless you for adopting a child! There are so many parents waiting for a child. The hardest thing to do is to give up your child, but if you want what is best for them, that shows LOVE.

Cindy did not want the child adopted out- to much of a fuss in would have caused in the family.

:blowkiss: Mitch, thanks, but really I'm the one, every day when I hear "Mommy" who is blessed.

I wonder what Cindy thinks of this fuss now. What's really pathetic is that friends/family would have probably been empathetic and touched by Casey's decision. Now she's one of the most hated women in the US. Just unbelievable.

wonder why she would remove so many photos of Caylee.... (re: JG's statement)

Holy chit- who read the discovery... ZENAIDA WAS CASEY that visited Sawgrass.. anyone?

Car impound lot worker said when he got in the car (Casey's car) at the impound lot, the smell reminded him of another car that had been brought in once upon a time where someone had committed suicide in it

Chanel 6's Mike Deforest says they have newsroom reporters, editors and producers all coming through the 400+ pages of documents released today..

Some very powerful quotes from Cindy:

The documents just released Monday show that Casey Anthony's mother called her a sociopath and warned friends to stay away from her. She also said she was a mooch and a leech.

The new documents show investigators grilled Casey Anthony about what happened to her daughter Caylee, telling her after the lies she told them they were thinking either she "gave Caylee to someone that you don't want anyone to find out because you think you're a bad mom. Or something happened to Caylee and Caylee's buried somewhere or in a trash can somewhere and you had something to do with it."

Another childhood friend told investigators Casey would not open up or do anything for anybody unless there's something in it for her.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17291662/detail.html

Jesse's statement says it all...................

Whats Jesse's statement. If you are going to post a comment, then post a link to the whole thing or post the comment you are referring to. Not everyone is where you are.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum