Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I did, too. No way he didn't know. Then he got into that car and drove it home with that smell permeating everything...his clothes, his hair, his skin, etc.

SS: How about George telling the tow yard people that his grand daughter was missing? This is waaaaay before Cindy's 911 calls and way before she pulled Tony out of the house.

Casey wrecks peoples lives.. Girlfriend is a trainwreck.

Count me in!

If I don't qualify as one of the Two Canines, then surely I might count as One of the Two Sane Spuds?
LOL Sorry, I meant of the people who smelled the decomp in the car and recognized it for what it was. It would mean Yuri and the tow yard guy since I don't think that George and Cindy would be on my sane list right now. :waitasec: My jury is still out on them.

SS: How about George telling the tow yard people that his grand daughter was missing? This is waaaaay before Cindy's 911 calls and way before she pulled Tony out of the house.

ITA and ITA

"Missing"...not our daughter is being a bitca and not letting us see our granddaughter. Big 'hmmmmmmm'.

Excellent catch!! Waaaaay before the 911 calls!!! So what does that do to Cindy's account now with her claiming she didn't realize it until almost the 3rd call?!

Casey puts the "loco"motion in trainwreck. LOL

Goodnight all im gonna be kicking myself in the a$$ come morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Hawkins....the one that she called and wanted to go to California and "tell him something" wasn't sure how he would react.

I'd love to see a close up of that pic to see if there are any "Caylee like traits" in his face...:waitasec:

Nite Just! A lot of us are when we try to open our eyes and they are swollen shut in the morning. LOL

All - regarding that myspace of ZG (Beba) http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731 that we have all looked at - I know it is often nonproductive to click on friends of friend and all that - but if you click on one her friends BeBe - who is also her ex - Jonathan - according to her photo slideshow - One of his friends is Cast Iron Tattoos. Coincidence or not?

Edited to add:

Maybe this ZG and her ex got their tats at Cast Iron. Remember that guy Lake Vag is a tattoo artist there as well and his real name is Jon I think - not to be confused with this Jonathan. Do you think the link to ZG could somehow be thru the Tattoo parlor?

I'd love to see a close up of that pic to see if there are any "Caylee like traits" in his face...:waitasec:

I've seen closer pics on his Myspace page, since I was thinking hmmm myself and I didn't see any similarities JMHO though :confused:

But the real question is how did Casey get her name? Very eerie coincidence.

Not just her name...also the exact apartment she visited and they are both clubbers in Orlando and have myspaces' devoted to the scene. Very eerie indeed, but I think we can rest assured the police haven't ignored her, and will or already have thoroughly investigated her....though, I'd still love to hear she's got Caylee living with her and the police just never bothered to check! Not casting aspersions on her, just half kidding, but not about thinking the police have also noticed these coincidences.
IMO of course.

I find it very interesting that Casey has very little to say in response. Comparing just the look of her statements to other witnesses she is very shortwinded. Unless it is to add a thought about something completely unrelated to the topic they are talking about.

I believe she gleaned it somehow....through sawgrass. I don't know how but she did. The odds are too great.

Any theories as to how she could do that? I haven't seen anything to connect Casey to building management there, so how would she even know she'd been there? Very strange coincidence. Poor ZG if she really didn't know Casey....she must be perplexed.

IMO

I was looking at him tonight...on his myspace...maybe the eyes a bit

MnC.jpg

Someone let me know if im not allowed to post this...if im not ill delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics