Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished reading all 3 docs and am just now catching up on all of the discussion surrounding them.

One of the most astonishing things to me, was when GA went to pick up the car, and the man at the impound lot made a comment about the horrific stench coming from the car/trunk after they looked in it (and what he compared it to). He then said GA had no comment whatsoever and proceeded to get in the car and drive it home? How could he stand it? Driving that car, knowing what that smell probably meant, and then go home and not do anything about it until CA called 911. He had to know, he just had to....and didn't do a thing about it. :eek:

Yeah, he also said the smell was not as bad as what he compared it to and that there was in fact bag in the trunk with maggots, papers, and old pizza that seemed to be the cause of the smell.

Sometimes the answer IS the most obvious..........

LOL, well I wouldn't reccommend that LE pass up a chance to check out that area. But I just think this one would try to put as much distance between herself and her daughters remains as possible.

Casey was (in one of her stories to one of the tattoo folk) supposedly going to be going to PR with Amy/Ricardo/JP (though I highly doubt the story) but then couldn't be cause of "financial" things, although none of A/R's accounts hinted at all that Casey was originally also going. I wonder if Casey got it to keep up a charade of going or something?

I noticed this too, she tells the tattoo people that she was supposed to have gone, but A or R don't even make mention that she was even invited.
Amy even pointed out that Casey had "all this vacay to use or she was going to loose it"..........I wonder if at some point Casey was going to drop in on them as a tag along without telling them and thats what started this whole thing?
Maybe thats what started the whole fight with her parents? She asked them for money to go to PR and to watch Caylee for the week while she went- they said no and so she started pouting and took off. Was so pissed at Cindy that she took her rage out on Caylee?

He's a white boy and his language was fine when he was telling the reporters to beat it and let him get something to eat.

That's right, it was Graig Rivera that did not understand English in that interview. Thanks.

I thought the same thing... like he was trying to make her feel comfortable and relaxed. And I would also love to read those psych evals.

I was frustrated that they never came out and asked her why did she feel it necessary to not completely tell the truth. They are so bent on making her admit "I was lying". I could not find one place where they flat out asked her "why lie to us?" I know she likes to lie but they didn't know her that well. If you have a mom and a missing baby and the mom admits that not everything she told you was a lie, don't you ask her "why lie at all?"

Did anyone else notice that they didn't ask that simple question? She admitted several times that some parts of her interview was a lie, but no one asked her why did she feel the need to lie about something so important as this. I would have liked to have known why? (or at least her interpretation... no lawyer there at that time.) When I would catch my kids in lies, I would forgo the repetitive satisfaction of them finally admitting to me that they lied. I would stop, calm down and simply ask "why lie?". I usually got an answer that would get to the source of their problem.

Its as if the police don't know what to do when someone openly admits that some of what was said is a lie. So they ask the same thing over, "so you admit you lied to us?". As soon as she said, "It wasn't all a lie", they just repeated..."so you lied to us?" I got the feeling they needed a script after that point.

I just finished reading all 3 docs and am just now catching up on all of the discussion surrounding them.

One of the most astonishing things to me, was when GA went to pick up the car, and the man at the impound lot made a comment about the horrific stench coming from the car/trunk after they looked in it (and what he compared it to). He then said GA had no comment whatsoever and proceeded to get in the car and drive it home? How could he stand it? Driving that car, knowing what that smell probably meant, and then go home and not do anything about it until CA called 911. He had to know, he just had to....and didn't do a thing about it. :eek:

I think I remember either reading somewhere or someone here saying that Cyndi and George had to drive with the windows down because of the stench. I wonder what was going through their minds on that drive home. I wonder what they talked about.

A previous poster made the comment about how Casey was going to get her parents house- they were going to move out and how all that maybe played into her game of Caylee and the family would be hurt if she talked or what not.

The more and more I think about it, I do think its possible that could have been part of her plan. Dispose of Caylee, then C and G. Inherit the house and live the cushy life.
It would be interesting to see who C and G's beneficiaries are on the life insurance and will.
But then again, why not just take care of Caylee and gparents all at the same time?

she had to have caylee out of the way to spin the tale that the family is in danger from the "kidnappers".

I apologized if this has been discussed already. There are quite a few things that stand out to me but one small thing is her deleting pictures and posts on her web pages. I just don't understand this action of wiping out all recent posts on her myspace account and deleting pictures of her and her daughter. Can anyone find a rationale reason for this? Obviously rationale is not a term to be used in conjuction with her but it really has been bothering me. Her hiding her actions is not what innocent people do in my opinion...

I wondered this too. I thought back to a personal instance where our daughters birthmom had gotten rid of some of my daughters first photos. Not all but most. She said outright she could not bear to look at them. This tiny peice makes me hope she placed Caylee for adoption.

Can the mods open a thread, with the calendar- so that we can put the facts as we all read it, it can be no discussion- I think it is a great idea- so much to read, if we were to read it line by line, we can go right then and put the dates of what each family member said, vs. what the police found out

Good catch!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hinky meter on this Kio is up as well. I mean she wanted to "buy" Caylee before birth and offered to. And then tells this to LE? Oh and now wait - it WASN"T Casey Anthony - it was Casey Williams and no - you can't have my phone records. HOLD UP HERE!!!!!

And where is the interview with this KYLE??????????? He was one of the last people to talk with her before the arrest. One of the calls on one of the most crucial days in the timeline.

Plus Casey Williams is suddenly MIA - no license, abusive boyfriend, mom wires money to her, now she's left the area. Sounds fishy... not that I think she's necessarily involved, but the whole story seems a little wacky.

Yeah, he also said the smell was not as bad as what he compared it to and that there was in fact bag in the trunk with maggots, papers, and old pizza that seemed to be the cause of the smell.

I know I am going to get bashed for this, but......I have to take with a grain of salt information like this, as it was after the fact when it was known that the child was missing. Human nature after all-

The whole family is nuts:

SHUT UP........SHUT UP.........JUST SHUT UP:rolleyes:

GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND LOOK FOR CAYLEE!!!:rolleyes:

JUST GIVE ME TONY'S NUMBER AND SHUT UP!!!!!:rolleyes:

WOULD WE BE HAVING THIS DISCUSSION IF I EFFING KNEW WHERE CAYLEE WAS:rolleyes:

Exactly and the one person she "hates" was probably the one person who challenged the validity of the things she would say. :behindbar

Casey was (in one of her stories to one of the tattoo folk) supposedly going to be going to PR with Amy/Ricardo/JP (though I highly doubt the story) but then couldn't be cause of "financial" things, although none of A/R's accounts hinted at all that Casey was originally also going. I wonder if Casey got it to keep up a charade of going or something?

Not sure, but Casey didn't have much money as we know and passports are not cheap, also going to PR would have been pricey. Here, in MD anyway, it takes time to get a passport as well. That's why I'm curious as to when she applied for it.

Not sure, but Casey didn't have much money as we know and passports are not cheap, also going to PR would have been pricey. Here, in MD anyway, it takes time to get a passport as well. That's why I'm curious as to when she applied for it.

Americans don't need a passport for Puerto Rico.

Maybe she was going to go on a business trip to Paris for "work". :crazy:

I think it was stated that she had the assistance of "two guys" (random guys I took it.)

Mornin all-

As of about 3 or so this morning, no one had an answer for "where did Casey park her care before she left it at Amscot?"
Has anybody seen any info about this? Know anything about the parking situation at Tony"s?

Oh but he did do something; he allowed the tow guy to throw the trashbag over the fence and then proceeded to go home and search is yard for "foul play" with Cindy. Wayyyy before calling LE. He did lots of things: moved the playhouse and the pavers. Checked all three sheds for God knows what. While Cindy washed the knife and the pants she found in the car.

George got very busy after her drove the death car home. He knew right then and there that Caylee was gone.

Also: Where was he when Cindy was trying to call him? Why could he be home at 10 or 10 30? What was he doing in the face of this emergency during that time period. I was under the impression that his new job hadn't started just yet. It started about a week later.

She dropped the car off hoping someone would a.) steal it and be able to explain away any evidence recovered later by saying... but it was stolen!!

or b.) she was planning on getting out of town and hoped her purse etc being in the car would make people think foul play had happened to both her and Caylee.

I think the car smelled bad when she dumped it, I think it smelled way worse after being locked up, closed up and sitting for over 2 weeks in that hot Florida weather.

I think I remember either reading somewhere or someone here saying that Cyndi and George had to drive with the windows down because of the stench. I wonder what was going through their minds on that drive home. I wonder what they talked about.

I would think they got in their car together, then one drove Casey's car and the other drove their car away.
Lanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member