Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #134

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It bothers you because everything about this case is bothersome...but LE did state the the leather bag and belt found in the car SMELLED like the car. So I don't know how the garbage bag didn't.

I have a problem with Caylee being in that car at that point. If she was the smell would have been TEN TIMES MORE HORRIFIC and strong and she was 3 feet tall; he would have smelled her and seen her imho. And he wouldn't have a reason to cover it up if he did see her.

When was it stated that the garbage bag didn't smell like the car? I don't remember reading it. Just that the leather belt and bag smelled like the car.

Anyone suspect there was DNA on that leather belt? Ghastly question, I know...but?

Casey tells LE that the gas gauge was broken and that the car was showing 1/2 tank when it ran out of gas at the Amscott.

When George is with Mr. Birch at the tow yard, he notices the gauge is on E and then advises Mr. Birch he has a gas can in his car.

Why did George have a gas can? They told Greta the gauge was broken. Looks like it was working to me.

* Doc #1 pg 39
George testimony said that he got a hold of Cindy at 8:35 pm (? not sure if this is correct because I am not good with converting time: it said 20:35) Cindy asked him when he would be home. When he came home at 9:50 Cindy said " Caylee is missing, she was taken a month ago by a person named Zany" My question is this: They have been saying all along that they have been hearing Zany's name for years. You wouldn't refer to a person that you heard their names for years like that.
Respectfully snipped.

Even Amy says that she didn't start hearing the name "Zani" until about "1 month ago" which would be right when caylee disappeard. She said it was mostly the Nanny and then she started using Zani.

She also points out that up until "one month ago" (that would be mid june) Casey almost always said Caylee was with her parents. 9 times out of 10 with Cindy and George...the Nanny was less prevalent up until then.

I think this smacks of premeditation. I really do. Casey made up zanny when whatever happened to Caylee happened and she stuck with it.

DID ANY ONE ALSO NOTICE THAT AN IDA GONZALES LIVES ON CASEY'S STREET? ZANI + IDA = ZANIEDA GONZALAES.

HMMMM....EXACTLY HOW SHE LIES; A LITTLE FROM HERE A LITTLE FROM THERE.

ok,.. I am really behind. But I went back to look at the documents and I have some stuff that popped out at me and want to know what you guys thought of it. If this has been discussed, I am sorry!

* Doc #1 pg 33
Casey wrote "I have not had any contact with Zenaida since Thursday June 12, 2008. I received a quick call from Zenaida." She said this when the missing date was June 9th. Then she had a "quick call" from Caylee on July 15th.
Why haven't we heard about this June 12th call before? That would have been 3 days after Caylee was taken. If this call did take place, why didn't she write in her testimony WHAT was said? IMO I think its just another lie though.

* Doc #1 pg 36
Cindy's myspace blog. The sign up date for myspace is on that. It is July 3, the same day that they blogs date was. I know you can't change the date of your sign up date but you can change the date of your blog. Could she have posted that to "get the word out" that Caylee was gone and she wanted either Casey or her friends to contact her?
Casey's myspace blog was July 7th. I think she might have been posting that in hopes of Cindy seeing it. Remember Casey's myspace page was public (like many others until this went on the news)

* Doc #1 pg 39
George testimony said that he got a hold of Cindy at 8:35 pm (? not sure if this is correct because I am not good with converting time: it said 20:35) Cindy asked him when he would be home. When he came home at 9:50 Cindy said " Caylee is missing, she was taken a month ago by a person named Zany" My question is this: They have been saying all along that they have been hearing Zany's name for years. You wouldn't refer to a person that you heard their names for years like that.

all of these are my opinions only and can change at anytime!

But what would be the odds of Casey randomly finding her mother's MySpace page? Unless Cindy sent Casey a friend request, Casey wouldn't know her mom had a MySpace page. Even if she browsed, in my opinion, Casey would be looking for guys, not women her mother's age. I guess only those with MySpace pages know how it works exactly.

JMO, but I took Casey's comment "You dont know my involvement?" as a snippy remark towards her mother after seeing Cindy mention something to that effect on one of the shows she had been interviewed on.. and to mean.. "How DARE you even suggest to media I had any involvement?! " I think Casey expected Cindy, et.al., to be 100% behind her. regardless of what fears or suspicions they had.. and was FURIOUS that Cindy would even relay anything less than "My daughter is completely innocent" to the media.

Just my take.. on that particular statement..
Sorry, but I totally disagree. I think Casey was alluding to mom knowing EXACTLY what her involvement was and also what Cindy's culpability in all of it was. It was a veiled threat from Casey to her mother.

This is why I believe that Cindy called out of rage and then realized they would find out that Caylee was missing...so added it later. I have been saying...Caylee missing was put in as an afterthought on those calls! The clean up had begun weeks before and they had PLENTY of time for it since Cindy, Casey, and Lee were on their myspace pages deleting things until LE arrived that night.

I also believe she called out of rage.
Going back to the money scams, credit card issues. I still haven't figured this out, and now that Amy mentioned that Casey always had credit cards but no cash, I'm wondering. Could Casey have written stolen checks to pay her cell phone bills and a credit card bill or two in Cindy's name that she had swiped or applied for without Cindy knowing about it? Did she open new accounts in Cindy's name at B of A? I wonder what time the mail arrives at the Anthony's Little House of horrors. Why was Casey checking in there randomly, even taking friends, in the afternoons?

Does anyone think the decomp smell from the playhouse and the corner of the pool was transferred by George when he was in the backyard that day in anyway?

I don't think so...I think the dogs hit on it because sadly, I think Caylee was back there at some point before July 15th. IMOO

I'm beginning to think the dna from the trunk might just be inconclusive since it's been so long. Sure seems they should have those results back already, imo.

We need a time line for July 15th -- hour by hour with all the players

Casey tells LE that the gas gauge was broken and that the car was showing 1/2 tank when it ran out of gas at the Amscott.

When George is with Mr. Birch at the tow yard, he notices the gauge is on E and then advises Mr. Birch he has a gas can in his car.

Why did George have a gas can? They told Greta the gauge was broken. Looks like it was working to me.
Funny how those gas cans keep popping up in this whole story. It also tells me that George had already talked to Casey and she gave him the heads up that the car needed gasoline...or he would not have had a full can ready. Since the key was NOT recovered with the car...the tow owner or associates could not have turned it on to see that it was empty before George got there or between the time he arrived then left to get cash.

I love this site however, I have read all the documents and watched the testimony's and most of the threads. Please educate yourself about the case. We keep getting asked the same questions over and over that are in the docs, in the 911 calls, in the taped testimony. All the documents are available in the other threads. This is not for anyone specific just a general comment, not trying to be nasty or anything.:blowkiss:

I don't know know when they transfered Caylee from the backyard, but they used the car to do it so it was before the 27th. I believe the decomp smell was from Caylee being initially put in the backyard and did not come from George. If you recall, George was MIA that evening and did not return home until after Lee arrived.

Maybe it was on the 24th with his bizarro gas cans story that never sounded right to me.

Maybe they did it that day; and the car began to smell worse and worse within those three days and Casey abandoned it?

yes, I would think LE would be chomping at the bit to get those results back so I am guessing they didn't find what they wanted.

When he came home at 9:50 Cindy said " Caylee is missing, she was taken a month ago by a person named Zany" My question is this: They have been saying all along that they have been hearing Zany's name for years. You wouldn't refer to a person that you heard their names for years like that.

all of these are my opinions only and can change at anytime!

Great point.

Look at Document #2, page 293
"Incident Report"
Look for Cynthia Anthony and notice she is listed as
BLACK
Age -27
DOB-9/22/80
Hair - Black
Eyes - Brown

How did they ever screw this up?

I also saw where casey said Zanny was Puerto Rican and Black when police was asking about babysitters Race. But... later when I read on I found another place where the police listed her as White. After reading all the mistakes makes you wonder why aren't "details" important when someone is either missing or possibly dead?

I know the job doesn't pay all that well, but geeze.... I find the police don't have a very good grasp of vocabulary. Casey must have thought them ignorant. All these mistakes with important details would bother me if I was on a Jury. I can see where a lawyer could easily tear apart the police version of events, especially if all you have to do is start seeds of doubt.

I have had family members who were on the police force and some still are, so I don't mean any disrespect, but it was a shock to read some of this.

It was like 4 or 5 hours. Way too much time for them to be waiting to call LE. Oh I forgot; they had pants and knives to wash; and pavers and playhouses to move.

Does anyone think the decomp smell from the playhouse and the corner of the pool was transferred by George when he was in the backyard that day in anyway?

SS What do you think?
Maybe. When did they get back from the wrecker? Did GA go directly from bringing back the car to investigate his backyard while Cindy was cleaning? If so, why? Then what time did Cindy call Amy and tell her they needed to find Casey or she would go to jail?

I'm beginning to think the dna from the trunk might just be inconclusive since it's been so long. Sure seems they should have those results back already, imo.

I was worried about that too.. until last night on NG, someone was saying that the longer it takes, the more likely they are having to get more and more detailed tests... the example he used was something like: 1st determine the stain was from a human, 2nd if so, what exactly - blood, urine, etc, 3rd if human, extract DNA, then compare to known DNA. Sort of a process of elimination and each test takes it to the next level. Hope that makes sense?

Sorry, but I totally disagree. I think Casey was alluding to mom knowing EXACTLY what her involvement was and also what Cindy's culpability in all of it was. It was a veiled threat from Casey to her mother.

SS I know a lot of people have interpreted it the same way you did. I can see that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed