Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #137

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey has lied so much that nobody believes her. But her story about the Zanny never changes so she really may be telling the truth...:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

The BH was on NG earlier Waddles and he said if he knew then what he knows "now" (after all the docs were released and he read them) he would have never got involved.

Oh wow, really? Thank you I didn't see that in news articles
So now what does he do?

who is Kiomarie? all these short forms for everyone i dont know who were talking about half the time.

It was supposedly said to Jessie G regarding her strange message that if her parents tried to contact him, not to answer the phone. When he asked for an explanation she said " It was a long story and I will probably call you when I get drunk to tell you". Don't think he ever did get an explanation.

It is from JG official statement to LE which is in section 1, handwritten page 41.

Thanks............will go look for it (tomorrow). :)

So now what does he do?

He essentially said her bail COULD be revoked at any time but he didn't expect that to happen, that his nephew (TP who posts on his own thread here) is a bailbondsman they let people out of jail not put them back in.

He sort of said that while it looks like Caylee's not alive, he'll keep trying to find her alive or her remains. Also 2 of his team went home today after this all came out because of frustration, etc. apparently.

The good news is, Blink and SS had been trying since the beginning to get Cindy to call in TES (Texas EquuSearch...there's a thread about that too if you want to read more) from the get-go, and Blink offering to do whatever it took to make the connection. Blink brought it up again on TP's thread the other night, and Tricia facilitated communication between Blink and TP, and TP immediately got in contact with Cindy. As of today, TES is now going to be going to Orlando to meet with the family (bringing Beth Holloway, mother of Natalie with her) and to get involved (the family has to request TES involvement). So that seems to be a positive development that is indirectly related to the tie to TP and some great WS folks. :woohoo:

who is Kiomarie? all these short forms for everyone i dont know who were talking about half the time.

That's the name of someone from the documents that were released. If you go to the "documents no discussion" thread there's a link there (she's in part 3) or if you go to the "cliff notes" there's a summary of what was said, or if you go to the Kiomarie thread (now locked) you can read more in any of those spots. As it's a topic they've locked until they evaluate, I think it's best to direct you to those threads rather than to expound more here. Hope that helps a bit :)

Casey's friend interviewed by the LE with some rather odd replies at times-think that's her actual name

He essentially said her bail COULD be revoked at any time but he didn't expect that to happen, that his nephew (TP who posts on his own thread here) is a bailbondsman they let people out of jail not put them back in.

He sort of said that while it looks like Caylee's not alive, he'll keep trying to find her alive or her remains. Also 2 of his team went home today after this all came out because of frustration, etc. apparently.

The good news is, Blink and SS had been trying since the beginning to get Cindy to call in TES (Texas EquuSearch...there's a thread about that too if you want to read more) from the get-go, and Blink offering to do whatever it took to make the connection. Blink brought it up again on TP's thread the other night, and Tricia facilitated communication between Blink and TP, and TP immediately got in contact with Cindy. As of today, TES is now going to be going to Orlando to meet with the family (bringing Beth Holloway, mother of Natalie with her) and to get involved (the family has to request TES involvement). So that seems to be a positive development that is indirectly related to the tie to TP and some great WS folks. :woohoo:

Ah great thanks a lot, yes I did hear this was to happen, that's really great work they did -lets hope we finally see things getting done after so long

So now what does he do?

Thanks TBug! :) You beat me to it.

Waddles, you know I am betting about the Orlando Cop Tony (new Tony not TonE) being fired for lying about having a relationship with Casey right? That's an update too.

Thanks TBug! :) You beat me to it.

Waddles, you know I am betting about the Orlando Cop Tony (new Tony not TonE) being fired for lying about having a relationship with Casey right? That's an update too.

Sorry I don't get it, you're betting, please explain :)
I know about Tony I read the news when I woke up

That's the name of someone from the documents that were released. If you go to the "documents no discussion" thread there's a link there (she's in part 3) or if you go to the "cliff notes" there's a summary of what was said, or if you go to the Kiomarie thread (now locked) you can read more in any of those spots. As it's a topic they've locked until they evaluate, I think it's best to direct you to those threads rather than to expound more here. Hope that helps a bit :)

Ok read this Kio thread, think am more in the loop now thanks

I dont think the Guy that got fired from Orlando Police had anything to do with caylee disappearing. I think maybe he had a thing with Casey back when, and just to save his ego he said lied.

Hi Vanjett, have a skim through the Kio thread :)

Doing it now! Thank you!! Okay can I add something maybe it will help. People with interests (similiar to sleuthing he he) go to forums. Maybe MAYBE we can look at adoption forums and find out if this chick has ever been there OR about any parents there who have had a child placed recently or someone who suddenly stopped looking to adopt.

I cant even sleep this case plays in my mind over and over. :rolleyes:

Does anyone recall why Kiomarie went to law enforcement or was she called in?
I keep thinking a few things over....why lead them to spots to find the body? Why go to them on your own (if she did this) and risk implicating yourself if your not already? Or is that a form of an alibi?

Does anyone recall why Kiomarie went to law enforcement or was she called in?
I keep thinking a few things over....why lead them to spots to find the body? Why go to them on your own (if she did this) and risk implicating yourself if your not already? Or is that a form of an alibi?
I believe she called detectives who got their number from a friend od a friend of that barnes guy who lent casey the shovel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela